Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)

Go down 
+5
NovaZero
Segawa
Nisa
fggt
Suguri
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 am

maybe moemura purpose was of an joke character?¿

Also i reciently got hooked into this game however wen try to run it its starts very slow , even wen selecthing stuff in the menu ( i dont know if this normal or not, i dont mind if is normal though )

Also wen i start to play with any of the characters, after loading all the screen is black with the exeption of an creepy white silluete of Walpurgisnatch in the right corner of the screen,

yes, i have my computer under japanase applocale wen this happend

i want to know if there an way to fix this or is just cause of graphic card ¿?

i would take screenies of this but i really dont know how...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:21 am

Can you have Moemura and Homura in the same battle?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 am

NovaZero wrote:
Can you have Moemura and Homura in the same battle?
Nope.

After using her a little more I have to admit she's actually probably not that bad. I'm terrible at her though, and she seems way too complicated to be effective - this is coming from a Mami main.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:41 am

Tried Moemura out. She felt like a combination of Homura(pipe bombs), Mami(shotgun spread) and Madoka(Deagle). Also, her anti-air game is weak due to her pipe bombs not blowing up on impact. Her Deagle does a lot of damage, but even at max charge, it doesn't pierce all the way. Overall, I can see Moemura having some strengths(mainly the Deagle and Shotgun) but I'm too used to Homura's explosives to use her properly(was on Lap 35, had 4k Soul left just after fighting Gertrud).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:53 am

I can't even get past the second screen of stage 1 with Moemura on lap 100.

Protip for antiair: jump cancel pipe into shotgun immediately.

Also Kyubey is lol. You basically just either walk around, sit down, roll on the ground, or get killed off by the other players. As far as I'm aware though, you can't be hit by opponents. So your entire existence basically just serves to troll the remaining living players.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 am

Tried to Pipebomb jump cancel to shotgun, but while it does help Moemura's damage output, it still doesn't do jack for her anti-air since I can't cancel early enough to shoot the Pipebomb above her.

Also, just found out you could stack time stops.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Tried to Pipebomb jump cancel to shotgun, but while it does help Moemura's damage output, it still doesn't do jack for her anti-air since I can't cancel early enough to shoot the Pipebomb above her.

Also, just found out you could stack time stops.
Another protip: you can hit the bombs with the golf club too.

Up+Z hit's them up, regular Z hits them forward.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Suguri wrote:
Another protip: you can hit the bombs with the golf club too.

Up+Z hit's them up, regular Z hits them forward.
Yeah, I found that out too. The hard way.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 pm

For those that still care, someone made an unofficial netplay caster.

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/File/so/69605&key=gso
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:37 am

Suguri wrote:
For those that still care, someone made an unofficial netplay caster.

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/File/so/69605&key=gso
Woo! I got a couple rounds in with Regulus from #pewpew after a two-hour ordeal fighting with his internet settings (he wanted to play AoS2 and that wasn't working out so well either).

Spoiler:
http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Grief_Syndrome#Grief_Syndrome_Online

I really have to say: It was a HUUUUGE pain to get those stars aligned (I could write a paragraph on just that), but it felt so damn good once we got it to work. It ran in slow-motion because he's WC and I'm EC, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that it finally worked.

We got through both the first two levels in under 10 game-time minutes. He said it felt like a TAS run, and it pretty much was considering how slow it was, haha!

You better get your internet back soon, Eso. We need to smash.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 am

Tried playing with a friend of mine in the East Coast. Lag was so bad. Called it a day after beating Gertrud.

In game time: ~8 minutes
Real time: 1 hour
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Played a 2-man with Squishy, was slow but bearable. Crashed once at Character Select going to Charlotte, couldn't reproduce it, but I have a feeling it has to do with idling too long at character select, Alt-Tabbing too much to talk in IRC or clients picking characters before the host.

After that, SL wanted to play, so we switched back into TAS run mode and had at it on Lap 30. I played Homu and carried, Squishy Mumi'd and SL used Sadaka. It was slow but serviceable for the first two levels, then it took a huge FPS dive at the start of H.N. Elly's level and didn't improve until it dropped connections mid-Level 4.

Final scores when the game died:
2759700 Lv.32 Homu,
1200800 Lv.30 Mumi,
959400 Lv.52 Sadaka.

All in all, an interesting experience, but there's no chance in Hell I'll be hosting a 3-man or doing an EC-to-WC match again. It's too slow and too prone to dropping mid-run. I have yet to finish a single Lap online because of how unstable it is.

If someone is on EC near Florida and wants to 2-man, call me. Or if someone is on EC and has a freaking amazing Host connection that can handle more than usual and not have it lag, tell me about it. Until then, I'll be on AoS2 and TrackMania 2.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 am

anyone beat 677 yet ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me! (Grief Syndrome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2