Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin Empty
PostSubject: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm

As some of you may have noticed, the latest update has replaced Medi Aide's default sadface with a happy smiling face, and I can't say I'm a very big fan of this change. I'm wondering if anybody happened to have kept a backup of Medi Aide's old default HD sadface skin and wouldn't mind sharing it with those of us who prefer sadface Medi?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:23 pm

I've got two unskinned medis in my subgarage on my main, I'll edit it in here when I finish tuning on this alt.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

>unskinned

That's actually the problem, ALL unskinned medi HD have been converted to the new smileyface, even the old Medi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Press the return to default button, should be on the bottom left corner of the skinning interface.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:18 pm

The default skin itself has been changed, the sadface is GONE, Reset will reset you to smileyface.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 pm

reVelske wrote:
>unskinned

That's actually the problem, ALL unskinned medi HD have been converted to the new smileyface, even the old Medi.
Well sunuvabitch.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 pm

So basically, the shy medic Medi Aide is SUPPOSED to be is now a happy go lucky moe moe kawaii bot.

Good job cyberstep, wasnt hard to just apply to the skin to the new one.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm

BREAKING NEWS: SADFACE RECOVERED THANKS TO VERY MELON!

Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin Medi_h11
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Wtf, it even changed the skin on one of my currently assembled, older Medi I didn't do anything to, it's just been in my garage... glad to see it got posted up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin   Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting old Medi Aide HD skin
Page 1 of 1