Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Blazed Baron Build?

Go down 
+3
Nisa
EMPattack
Scott-kip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

A Blazed Baron Build? Empty
PostSubject: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 am

So I got Blazed Baron off on of my RO Cubes, and I REALLY looked forward to getting him, and Im kind of clueless on a good build, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 am

FF>Original>BB

that is all
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:38 am

EMPattack wrote:
FF>BB>Original

that is all

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 am

Stating which versions are better is all well and good, but it doesn't help considering Scott isn't asking about those and most likely doesn't have them.

Personally, I bought the shop version with my first month of RT because I thought he seemed cool. I haven't been SUPER impressed with him, but he's not awful or anything. If you are especially in need of a build that uses minimal tuning (like I was/am), I'd recommend grabbing Quick Boost and Anti Burning as soon as possible and equipping him with parts to bring his TEC and/or TGH up, maybe keep his WLK at a usable level as well. Then, try to spend as much time on fire as possible so you can fly around at on-fire speed and go pew pew pew at things. Mine's armed with a Rocket Launcher and an Eight Vulcan right now, though I haven't used the combo much so I'm not sure how good it is. All I know is, at least he takes longer to kill than the rest of my moeriffic garage.

Really, he's like the topic searches will tell you: good if you know how to use him. I may not be super-pro, but what I've put in this post has worked out relatively well for me so far. At the very least, it's good in theory, since you shouldn't need to tune for mobility.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 pm

all capa + blast guard + blazebaron ff sword + blazebaron core + >30 walk (fail fly doesn't matter cause you have 40 fly auto the instant you go on fire) = IMA FLAMING GOD OF FLAMING DESTRUCTION
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:20 pm

BNOISE wrote:
all capa + blast guard + blazebaron ff sword + blazebaron core + >30 walk (fail fly doesn't matter cause you have 40 fly auto the instant you go on fire) = IMA FLAMING GOD OF FLAMING DESTRUCTION
Rathmana wrote:
doesn't help considering Scott isn't asking about those and most likely doesn't have them.

anyway

Anti-Burn and Quick Boost are both vital. Burning lets you fly at the same speed as Shaden BS, so fly-bys with L-land weaponry like bazookas and eight vulcans seems to be the best way to use him to me.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 pm

its fun with delta vulcan and LL bulk mags, i guess it would work with other large weapons too

its not as easy to play as lolsword baron though, but in my opinion much more fun than just mashing right mouse button for lol360° devastation meleeswings

i think, blazing baron is one of the coolest bots to play if you dont go the moronmelee route with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blazed Baron Build?   A Blazed Baron Build? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blazed Baron Build?
Page 1 of 1