Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scythe Saber Girl

Go down 
+6
DarkChuky
BNOISE
ziix
ngelicdark
Suguri
HashiriyaR32
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 pm

SO, thanks to the vid contest rt, I bought myself a ZSG and a Scythe. Problem? I rarely play melee and thus I"m not doing so well with her and I don't really know how to tune her. Earlier today, I embarked on a "DO SEVEN SUCCESSFUL HIGH RUN BETA TUNES OR BUST" quest to at least get her speed up. Here's the end result.

Scythe Saber Girl Screenshot2011082013313

All that's left for me to do is just get whatever carts I can get. Anyone have suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 pm

>high run beta
>-1 tec
>using raid rifle

you lost me already
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 pm

From what little time I played with ZSG:

Looks like you're already tight on cap. You're probably only going to have 100~ or so left.

Grab at least one enhance internal. One enhance internal will only increase the distance traveled by a step, but two will increase it by roughly ZSG's height in length (I've tested it myself roughly).

Sway + ZS = pro.

I suggest probably Dual Axe or Axe/Sword bit. Dual slayer is nice but you're going to need all the cap you can get.

Practice and learn to play assassin. Unlike the fancy built to melee bots, you have no CVeil, no insta stunlock combo (Ivis/Ouka), no fast tracking, no frills, no luxuries, no training wheels.

Nuff said: It's gonna be hard. But that's why you'll be seen as pro.

I suggest rolling some UC gara and getting a black hair ribbon and berry earrings for her. They'll appear when you're not looking.

Raid rifle is not a bad gun. What's so bad about it? It's costly though I'll admit; a handy zook is probably a better thing to add. Then you can have more WLK tunes.

Beta tunes are okay on her. They're not great (I wouldn't choose em either), but with the right gun, it's okay. Though with 7 TEC, you will be doing damage below what is listed as force on the gun (you need ~10 to get=to what it states).

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 pm

ngelicdark wrote:

Raid rifle is not a bad gun. What's so bad about it?
Nothing's bad about raid rifle. What's bad is using -tec tunes when you're actively using a gun.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 pm

AT 7 TEC, I take only a 1 Force penalty (12 instead of 13). It's not that big of a deal. I just needed something to do damage from range. I can get it back up to 8 TEC (minimum TEC for no penalty with a 13 force weapon) if I can get a pristine Cute Beret.

With all my ZSG's slots taken, I'll be focusing on movement/guard carts. I'll be getting blast guard, boost run, and MAYBE short boost, because making my ZSG harder to hit would really help.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Doesn't ZSG have float dash? Why not use that?
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Look at her fly stat

Also, no to float dash because it doesn't screw with the auto-aim, and with fly this low, I think it'll do more harm than good.

BTW, fixed the TEC issue by TEC-tuning on of my slotted mascot pepens, since I had no more berets.
Back to top Go down

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm

I don't know about you but, this is a full melee ZSG, you might want to use as a reference.
Zero Saber Girl Melee build - Yellow Tier Boost Run, 29WLK, 7FLY, 38STR, Great Grappler Tuned Ripper Scythe and equipped with a Buckler:
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:40 am

you cereal?

iono what you can even add to that build when it has so little capa left already
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Scythe Saber Girl ScreenShot_20110822_2241_18_828

this is the build I use in an accoujnt that doesnt use RT!

its a hopper build with handy zokka (shot down that airs!!!) + scyther
it works great i can also kill vanguardas and Blaze Barons!!!
in lvl 10 it will have 90 extra capa for more tunes... If u complete the build u can hace 30 wlk 30 str with a bonus in one of them.
I have also tested it with othe ZSG in another account and it works great also without the tunes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phyress

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am

I just got myself a Scythe ZSG, and I've taken a liking to my newfound ability to slice-n-dice arrogant AIRs with Zero Step. How viable would it be to get 40 STR, 2x EIW, and only toss what Capa I can spare towards WLK (and possibly a High TGH to hit 12)?
Back to top Go down
IAmTheGuy

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 am

What's with all the scythe zsg builds. You get better stats with the original ZS for scythe. Something like 40 str 32 wlk.

Maybe the boobs worth it? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Unless you churned a heck lot of rt and tunes into this girl, those stats are a dream. She just doesn't have the cap for it, or the slots (because she's locked) to be able to do something that heavy duty.

That's why ZSG often gets tossed aside for other bots. That's why I don't play her as much at all now v.v
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 pm

ZSG is small and lightweight. Combine this with high speed and you have a bot that is hard to hit. Walk should be your first priority: Get atleast 33. I plan on taking shortboost for my melée zsg, so that combining shortboost with zero step = the ability to reach airs. After 33+ WLK with or without boost run, tune sythe appropriately (weapon tunes should come before str IMO) and put what you have into str. I feel like she needs 16 TGH. Ouka and other bots can get away with 11 because of their high speed. If you're going high speed (orange - red teir boost run) then feel free to leave tgh at 11. 33 wlk is a minimum walk IMO, and is extremely noticeable. I recently junked Ouka, and now has 33 WLK. The difference in speed from red, and purple is immense. Even at those speeds my #1 cause of death was having too low of tgh to avoid being stunlocked by bullets as I fled, and I have 11. At 33 WLK, 11 tgh doesn't feel like enough to either approach or escape a fight.
Back to top Go down
miriyuu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 am

Personally I'm wondering what carts should i get. I'm thinking of doing 6 capa carts, short boost, quick land, blast guard and 1 EIW. I don't think boost run is necessary even though it may help. I'm also wondering what gun to use with her because using a gun with 120 cost such as pierce gun and raid rifle would be great however it makes it so hard to tune that you will have to resort to using beta tunes or capa tunes and even with that it will still be hard to get 11 tgh and 32 walk (not including boost run). However if i use something like handy bazooka, i can reach 16 tgh and 32 walk quite easily and i can even tune my scythe. Is there any weapons with less cost that can be almost as good as ripper scythe?
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Oops. Reread my post:

I meant to say take one EIW or none at all. It's not worth the increase in distance for that 30 cost.

I think boost run will help you much much more. That will save you 10/15 cost (don't remember how much it cost for her).

Also, no. Most handheld weapons for melee are horrible in this game (most of them end up being internals). I assume that you've tried kamui/slash blade and did not like them or something. Apart from those though, Ripper scythe is the only one ZSG has access to due to size issues.

Inb4penisjokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scythe Saber Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scythe Saber Girl   Scythe Saber Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Scythe Saber Girl
Page 1 of 1