Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CosmicBreak Role Playing!

Go down 
+14
Fainche
Cybernetic
Valkyrie
Kirika
Stickboy
Shaftronics
FireKiller87
ziix
Nisa
Advisor
rawrz
Astral_Dono
Klinkin
AlkaidStar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Cthulhu was busy filling the coffee pots of the Angel Force headquarters with ink. The thought of someone taking a sip made her tentacles wiggle with glee. Her e-mail continued to buzz with the new e-mail, but like the other 293 in her inbox, it'd have to wait several days before she deleted it.

Cthulhu filled the last pot as the earthquake rocked the building, causing her to drop her currently procured pot of ink. Staring down at the glass mess on the floor, she backed away slowly, giggling as she did.

Stepping outside, Cthulhu sees the mayhem and chaos of the quake.

*Sigh* "I love it here so..." Cthulhu began to reminisce about the good 'ol days of her god-hood, absent minded as she walked among the crowds of screaming civilians. About this time, Cthulhu noticed an unconscious bot, Rainbow, laying upon the ground.
CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 Cthulh11

"It's been some time since I've ate a soul..." Cthulhu muttered to herself, nearing the unconscious bot.

Upon hearing someone call out "Pervert" Cthulhu rapidly stepped back from the tasty looking Rainbow laying upon the ground. "Mhmhmhm, next time, my darling little snack <3" And with that, she silently floated off into the shadows.

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 pm

(NOTE: I updated my name on the front page because I needed something besides my forum name. X3)

Lily was doing her usual wandering around the resort area to pass time. She would frequently sit on the small Island on the southern part, which was linked by two metal walkways, lean against a rock, and stare up into the night sky out of both inspiration and the beauty of the stars.

"Hmm... The sound of the waves pushing against the shore and the stars in the clear sky... It's all so peaceful." Lily said. She had accidentally fallen asleep there that night from being too comfy.

The next morning, she awoke to a sudden earthquake, which caused her to hit her head on the rock from the sudden, yet brief, vibrations in the area. "AHH! Oh ow, that hurt... Ow, ow ow..." Lily said, rubbing her head. "More importantly, what caused that?". Lily looked around for a source but couldn't see anything from where she was laying, aside from things looking a bit differently somehow...

She got up, albeit a bit dizzy, and started to walk around to try and find the source. She thought going to Gael's workshop would be a good start.

Half-way to the workshop, Lily noticed a random, unconscious robot with it's HD parts knocked off. "Oh, dear. You poor thing... Here, this might help you." Lily had a spare Parts Restore that she had stored for her own needs, but seeing another robot like this just wouldn't do. She reattached the HD piece with the Parts Restore and continued on her way.

When Lily reached the workshop, she noticed a strange, strong-looking and large robot nearby the workshop. Not knowing what to do, she hid behind a nearby tree and peeked from the side. She noticed that a female Amateus was screaming at the large bot and was preparing a solar buster. "I don't think I've seen her before..." Lily said quietly.

Last edited by Astral_Goddess on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Gael finished unbolting Stratos' lower arm, hefting it onto a magnetic uni-stand and left it floating there as she judged the gash. It wasn't too deep, and was patchable without adversely affecting tensile strength...until Gael got around to fixing up a rudimentary fire-control system and mounted weaponry. And, now that she paused from the rather loud noises of her work, she realized there was some sort of commotion outside. Looking out the door, she saw a large hand holding a piston and the bottom half of an Exroad-series leg. "Oh, there you are. Shino. Thanks." Gael grabbed the part, and went back over to the arm, where she took a look at the piston. A bit rusty, and it had a few dents, but still perfectly serviceable. Opening up a nanite bath, she placed the part inside and closed the translucent cover, through which a silver haze could be seen, enveloping the part and restoring it. While that was in progress, Gael pulled out a canister of a different nanite compound and popped the top, pouring the dark grey liquid into the gash on the arm strut. Like an organic wound closing, the gash was quickly filled in as nanites bonded. While the final material wasn't as good as true-forged alloy, it worked quite fine for most applications, and set is practically no time, allowing Gael to start reattaching muscle fibers.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:20 am

When Rainbow woke up,she found herself covered in a load of slimy,sticky...stuff.

Although slightly bothered,rainbow brushed it off herself,revealing the FABULOUSSSS rainbow underneath.

Suddenly.....

Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 am

Amahatsu see the Peeper Denying that he didnt 'peep',but then he bring out some nasty looking Pipe! ,but then gael hand reached and take the pipe! 'Eh? he is Stealing from Gael!'Enraged Amahatsu Says:"What The Hell! You isnt Some Peeper! you a thief!,Dont worry Gael,I will Take Care Of Him!!" *Alpha(fire all weapon) Solar BIG BANG!!!*[TARGET: Coyote]

*BOOOOM!!!!!!*

Amahatsu Cant see the Pervert-turned-Thief in the depth of the smoke from her Big Bang.
"HAH! Take That! Stupid Pervert-Thief-Wateverdyacallit!"

Turning away,Amahatsu began exploring Gael Workshop.....

[AN:uh i suppose the Workshop is Big,more like a base,With Lab.etc?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:34 am

Lily stood, staring and scared of what would happen next. She wasn't sure whether to try and intervene or to just let the strange robot explain himself.

"... I don't even know what's going on, so I think I should just wait and see what's going on first before I do anything" Lily finally thought.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:59 am

Rainbow scratched her head in confusion,it seems like the amateus lily hybrid is bullying the baron.

Unable to stand such tyranny,she readies her weapons and locks on to the amateur-amateus.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 am

Cthulhu *stares creepily from the shadows at the arbitrary events unfolding before her, with a look of unhealthy interest akin to an AA member in a liquor store*
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 am

After the 'BOOM'-ing of Coyote, Amahatsu Just Explored the Workshop....then she see Gael Merrily Working on her Stratos Project...she though'O SHIT....what if i Boomed a Wrong person?'....*Sweatdrop*...she quickly go back to coyote and Try to help him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

I lost the plot...
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 am

*he was knocked over, but still well, a few dents in the metal plating, but still working, he got up and looked down on the female amateus, and just shook his head as he moved out of her way and continued towards the transporter, not saying a single word as he vanished heading for the central area, once he got there, he was suddenly knocked over again, after he got up he saw a crowd charging for him, he let one flaming sword out in an attempt to stop the crowd in their tracks, it worked and they just went back to their regular bussiness*

"Buncha' animals...."

*he sighed and headed for the mission counter*
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:02 am

LXE wrote:
I lost the plot...
Wait till you get the right timing to post. I'm doing that cause I had trouble reading everything...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

As the amateus girl had ceased firing,Rainbow released the lock-on,and flew towards the baron,hoping to strike a conversation,and what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 am

LXE wrote:
I lost the plot...
There's no real "plot" going on, just a huge mess of a commotion. It doesn't help that we have both parenthetical and action-line styles of RPing going on at the same time. As a helper, I believe my plot importance is about done; Gael's going to keep working on Stratos, and will probably pop up later.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Cthulhu, board at the lack of death, finally decides to check her e-mail.
"Epitaph of Twilight... this looks oddly familiar..."
Looking up, she sees her possible lunch escaping, and decides to tail the little Rainbow for a time. Cthulhu follows her, until she notes the baron Rainbow is heading towards, and again, slinks into shadow...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Lily saw the Amateus Girl go inside the workshop after the commotion had gotten over. "She must know Gael. Well, she must also have business to attend to her. But that large robot..." Lily said as the robot lumbered away toward the transporter to the mission counter.

"I'm going to follow him and see who he is first." Lily thought as she began to float towards him. She stopped when she saw him deal with a charging crowd in an almost violent way. "He seems to be short-tempered... I should be careful with what I say to him." She said quietly.

"Hey, wait! Um, excuse me, but do you have a minute?" Lily asked as she approached the large robot from behind, hoping he wouldn't react as violently towards her as he did the crowd. "I just wanted to know who you are. I don't think I've seen you before and I'm always happy to see new faces around here." Lily closed her hand into a softly-held fist and put it near her mouth (Something like this) to make her appear more innocent.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Klinkin wrote:
LXE wrote:
I lost the plot...
There's no real "plot" going on, just a huge mess of a commotion. It doesn't help that we have both parenthetical and action-line styles of RPing going on at the same time. As a helper, I believe my plot importance is about done; Gael's going to keep working on Stratos, and will probably pop up later.

The plot changes with each post.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Ah-chan had recently returned from a mission and was flying back to Angel Force Base. She had successfully rescued a Pepen which was attacked by one of the Chaos Army member.

"Phew... Guess I'll call it a day."

Upon returning to the Base, she greeted everyone there.

"Mission Complete!" She said happily to Cosmo Kaiser, the current leader of the Angel Force.
"Good work. We had a little commotion while you're gone." He said, realised that she was there.
"What's wrong?"
"Check it out yourself."

Kaiser then showed the poem saved from the BBS. Finished reading the whole thing, Ah-chan finally responded.

"I don't understand a single thing."
"There's another force other than the Chaos. We're investigating that. Rest assured for now."

Ah-chan bade farewell. She noticed Lily, who looked like trying to seduce someone (it's what Ah-chan had in her mind).

"What is she..." She said in a confusion. Honestly, she liked Lily, but was jealous of her boobs. ._.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm

*Cthulhu stares, as random bots seem to gather around the Baron*

"I wonder if anyone's drank the 'coffee' I made back at the angel force base...<3" She wonders aloud.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm

*He turned around and looked down on the small girl, retracting both his blades and getting to his knees so he was eye to eye with her, he looked her over and chuckled lightly*

"I am XCN-822....but you may call me Coyote..."

*his HD eye holes lit up as if her were smirking to her as he got back to his wheeled feet and let out a small mechanical sigh, shaking his head back and forth, hoping she didn't consider him short tempered or violent*

"Also, I was trying to stop that crowd, don't need to get trampled any time near today."
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Lily loosened her fist and chuckled a little bit, then lowered her hand back down to her side. "He actually seems nice" she thought.

"Hahaha, I understand then. I wouldn't want to be trampled either. Can't you imagine how much time it'd take to get all of the stains out of my dress?" Lily said while laughing. She then stopped laughing to say, "Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Coyote, but I have to get back to what I was doing. Bye!" Lily waved as she drifted off back towards the Resort Area.

She noticed her friend Ah-Chan from the corner of her eye when floating back and stopped to wave hi to her. "Heyo Ah-Chan! How'd the mission go?" Lily said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Advisor
Advisor

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN Advisor out of nowhere!!!

I 10101001 zzzzzrgbubllblblb Bullets everywhere pew pew pomf 10100101001010 grrrarbla I don't like spacegrbrlgl 10010101001 heroes.

(Advisor lays heavy fire down on the central area D: gathlings gathlings everywhere.)
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

*coyote raised a sword into the air to guard himself from the fire of the gatlings, slowly rolling forwards to get near this unknown adversairy, once her got close enough he heated a blade up and melted the gatling guns right off it*

"Never, EVER, do that again, or I'll melt your HD right off your puny little body!"

*he then proceeded to roll off*
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Segawa Izumi

NPC

but its late >_<
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Amahatsu Realized that the central area in a mess right now,because her 'feeling'(lol bot have feeling).Then she quickly go to central area,When she's there she seen the whole 'gatling&sword accident' fearing she overreacted again she asked in timid tone:"uh..What's Going on here?".......with sweatdrop too....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CosmicBreak Role Playing!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next