Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CosmicBreak Role Playing!

Go down 
+14
Fainche
Cybernetic
Valkyrie
Kirika
Stickboy
Shaftronics
FireKiller87
ziix
Nisa
Advisor
rawrz
Astral_Dono
Klinkin
AlkaidStar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 am

Okay, i will begin after we do a..antendance check. post here Rp-ers,and we begin
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 am

Attendance check? So all we have to do is....

... Post "Here" or something? scratch
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 am

lol,okay no need.
here the background=
==========================
In the Cosmic Ark..... Where hero from all galaxy Clash...Either From the Rigorous match of Arena..
or the Adventurous Quest of Arcantus&Bastagant....

Aftermath the SUGOI Incident,They are more Wary of the Chaos..though CS has Changed side..(not her PERSONALITY)
All them all(the Heroes) Did not know there a Bigger Threat then the Chaos...seeing Chaos just a Emo Revenge wasting time Ark.
*insert chibi sasuke.lol*

One day..in the Cosmic Ark.....Someone just sent Email too EVERY bit of resident in the Cosmic Ark....
the mail read a poem...:

Unknown where the Cursed Wave was born…
After the stars doth cross the heavens,
The sky in the East doth darken and air doth fill with mourning.
From the chosen land beyond the forest, a sign of the wave comes.
Riding the wake is the Shadow of Death, to drown all that stands.
Mirage of Deceit,Betray all with the flawed image, and did aid the Wave.
And by the Power,a drop from the Wave doth reach the heavens, and creates a new Wave.
With the Wave,tell the dark future, hope darkens, sadness and despair rule.
The Dark's schemes when swallowed by the Cursed Wave.
The Light seduced with the sweet trap.
Wave reaches the Pinnacle, and escape none can.Chaos still remains with more cruelty to punish and destroy.
And with the turbulent destruction after the Wave. Only a void remains. From deep within the void arrives The*Unreadable*.
Perhaps then the Wave is just a beginning as well.

.Epitaph of Twilight(edited)
==========================
for the one know the poem...well i did edit it a bit.lol i dont own the poem
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 am

Rainbaoooow has entered the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 am

Jetter Byne Girl comes into Action...
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

Coyote, deployed and ready for action.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 am

All set~ Let's just hope Ah-chan can get enough ammo restore bounce
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am

CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 Cthulh10

"*giggle* Cthulhu present!"
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Here and ready to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

coz i dun have a care in the world

Spoiler:

name: BARNEY.
Description: ur random gay passerby
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:29 am

okay-okay ^_^ we begin...

as you read the background motive i post before this,wat your reaction?....and feel free to create the dialog,and others will respond.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 am

*random streak of rainbow*

Rainbaooooow: LOVE AND JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 am

I'm horrible at starting off role-playing though - I need someone to provide foundations more stable than the actual background Magma provided before I can start myself. #em7
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 am

Should magma start it Neutral
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 am

Okay ill start this....
======================
Friday,26August,Years XXXX

*Screen Show Amahatsu just arrived in central area*

Amahatsu:*sigh*"Whew,this body is better the my old body,but kinda hard to adjust to the lightweight and *blush* the internal 'core' , "

*The central area is Unusually Crowded this time*

Amahatsu:*noticed*"Eh? Why Central area today is so Crowded?,better ask someone!"

*Amahatsu wander and spot her formerly rival,Snaily-Botty*

Amahatsu:'he do not recognize me in my Female form!,better ask him!'"uh,Excuse me,But What happened here?"

*Snaily-Botty is a Snailbot but have a jerk personality,he responded*

Snaily-Botty:"Huh!? You Derp! You dont know? someone been Mailing ALL the Heroes and civilian in Central Area,By The WAy......Why you derp,look familiar?.."

*before Snaily-Botty Could take any action,Amahatsu bailed out*

Amahatsu:"*Speed Talk*Thanks for the Info,Ja ne!"*super speed RUN*

*Run and hide behind a BBS board(i hope they add BBS sys in real CB)*

Amahatsu:"Geez,Dat was Close! he almost recognize me!"

*The BBS board,have a newsflash and previewing the mass-ed send email*

Amahatsu:"so this is the rumored Email? Let see...*Read the mail*...........
This is a Poem? but why the sender send a poem? and what a Dramatic name...*deadpanned* 'Epitaph of Twilight?' meh......."

*Suddenly the Ground Shook!*

Amahatsu: "*!!!* Shit! *grab something*"

*as suddenly it shook,the quake gone suddenly too*

Amahatsu:"I wonder What Happened....."

*a mass of civilian shouted*

Mob: Well be Fine! we have our Heroes!
Narrator:"As you can see..The people of the Cosmic ark is Ignorant...because of Heroes that protects them....but in reality...they are not safe..as one by one Their Top Heroes,like Boytitan have been missing.....

*In Dark Area Somewhere... *

?????:"*Smirk*.....What a Fool They Are.....*Evil Laugh*"

------------Chara Skit End-------------
=====================================
There!ma nice Start!

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 am

(You need an English Buff D:)

Rainbaooooooow : FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I heard central area just burst into flammmmes

CHAOOOS CHAOOOOOOOS *flies to central area*
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 am

==' dat its?...........

CMON MORE SPIRIT!!!!

and yeah...my english sounds broken,im Indonesian yknow.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:25 am

Rainbaooooow = my character
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:14 am

*At the moment and time of the central are's quake, it just so happened that it may not have been a quake so much as coyote dropping into the resort are, crashing through a mountain and slamming into a building, as he got up, charred and battered, he observed his surroundings, hoping no one would know he caused the damage*

"Seems like an odd place to be sent....so quite and..."

*he reached for the ground and his left blade went back to reveal his hand as he touched the soft grass*

"And so...real...organic...what is this?"

*he took the piece of grass out and examined it, kept it, and began to head for the transporter*
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 am

Rainbaaaaow: Coyote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*coyote sets green field on fire*

Looks like green field is now ...Red Field.

Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 am

You know, on the type of forums I'm used to, we use paragraphs instead of lines...

*Ping* That little sound, soft as it was, was enough to mkae Gael poke her head out of the innards of the Stratos exoskeleton. New mail? Hope it's Crim saying she got those parts... Gael tapped her headset with a finger and blinked a few times quickly, accessing the received message. "Cursed Wave...heavens... Nope, not my parts," Gael muttered to herself, closed the message, and ducked back inside the Stratos. The combat suit lay in the middle of one of the machine shops in the Resort Area, access panels open and plating lying on the ground, exposing pistons, gears, servos, wiring, and batteries. The mighty Jupitizer lay off to the side, sitting on a charge station and spinning slowly. Just then, an earthquake shook the machine shop, knocking tools off walls and making screens flicker. "Ow." Gael climbed out of the Stratos, rubbing her shoulder. Inspecting the machine, she saw that a hydrospanner had landed badly on the left arm, bending a piston and jamming itself in between a muscle cluster and the superstructure. "Crap. SHINO, DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE 2 BY 50MM PISTONS?" Gael shouted out the door. "Shino?" The childish pilot of the Exroad series suits was known for appearing when called, as if by magic, but there was no sign of her. Gael tapped her headset again, turning on the radio, and blinking to Shino's channel. "Shino? Where'd you go? That quake took out one of my 2 by 50s. Do you have any more lying arund somewhere?" 2-meter long, 50mm-wide pistons were one of the more common forms of actuators in large exoskeletons, and the Exroad series and Nimbus series both used them. Gael stripped off the bent piston, then started removing the artificial muscles pinning the hydrospanner to the primary arm strut. After about a minute, Shino finally responded. "Busy...right now...DON'T TOUCH THAT! Sorry, people running around...some sort of scare...later!" was what Gael could make out over the background noise. It sounded like a riot was going on in the central area. What's that about? And I still need that piston... Gael sighed, then yanked the offending hydrospanner from the workings of the Stratos to reveal a gash in the arm strut. Gael took a deep breath, then sighed again. "Crap."
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 am

*Upon hearing a girl calling out for some 50mm pistons, coyote decide to turn from the transporter, and roll over to the sound, trying to stay as quiet as possible, as his Exroad grade LGs revved up he shook his head, but it would have to do, as soon as he reached the machine shop he tapped a wall with his hand, (Note: His blades are retractable) waiting for a slight response*

"erm, someone need 2 by 50 MM pistons, I might have a spare."

*he cautiously took a small step forwards into the garage, not being used to walking, he opted out of it, and instead just let his wheels do the rest for him, as he reached the inside he saw some of the tools lying on the ground and two screens still flickering*
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

As Rainbaooow inspected the crevasse in the central area,something flew out and knocked Rainbaaaow's HD part off.

Rainbow has fainted.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Lol Rainbow lol! lol!
=======================
After The quake,Amahatsu Just Scramming alone in the panic....
after she just wander off to resort area...and smell the lovely,red..Fire?
"What The Hell?" As she Start investigating,She saw a Rainbow Coloured Bot Ko'ed By himself...
'I didnt see That.no Exception'...and she walk to some random way...But After That She see Someone LOOK
like Peeping Gael,the Machinator? 'Im Gonna Set That peeper Straight!'Think Amahatsu,
she Shout:What "Are You Doing You Pervert!!!" *Alpha Solar Buster,Ready.*"eat this!",And Fire it To the Pervert.
=======================
oh how tragic Rainbow's Fate lol
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 pm

*he slowly began to turn around and looked down on amahatsu, his helm-like head glowing at the edges with a red light, both his swords retracted he put his hands up, and shook his Hd from side to side*

"No,no,no, you got me all wrong, I heard someone talking about a 2 by 50MM piston, and I have a spare with me, just incase I needed it."

*he reached to his wheeled legs and pulled a 2 meter long piston, the exact one that gael needed, and he also had a welding set in his other hand*

"And besides, why would I be a pervert? I barely know where I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CosmicBreak Role Playing!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next