Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screenshots without a Print Screen button

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

Screenshots without a Print Screen button Empty
PostSubject: Screenshots without a Print Screen button   Screenshots without a Print Screen button EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 am

Basically, just as the title says. In preparation for the upcoming Robo Cubes, I need to be able to take screenshots, but I'm using an old iMac keyboard, which, while it has F13-F15 on it, doesn't have a Print Screen button. Does CB have another button bound to taking screenshots by default, or can I change the screenshot button in-game?
Back to top Go down
efaj

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots without a Print Screen button   Screenshots without a Print Screen button EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Screw what CB haz.

Download steam, install, go to Library, add game, and select the shortcut in your desktop (or go to the game's folder and choose Cosmicbreak.exe or cosmic.exe I don't remember)
Now, right click where it says CosmicBreak_eng and tell Steam to make a shortcut. Run the game through this shortcut, or by opening Steam yourself everytime.

Now you can take screenshots by pressing F12 (default) or going to preferences and changing it(on Steam)
Pics get already hosted at steam, and it gives you 1gb. And they are more trustworthy (or so it seems)
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots without a Print Screen button   Screenshots without a Print Screen button EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 am

Tried it and it worked fine. Thanks! However, Steam's only giving me 10 MB of space (which is still a lot of screenshots). Here's a test screenshot i took:
Spoiler:
Taking these screenshots makes me wish CB supported widescreen formats...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots without a Print Screen button   Screenshots without a Print Screen button Empty

Back to top Go down

Screenshots without a Print Screen button
Page 1 of 1