Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to be a Pursuiter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belcheri
Belcheri

How to be a Pursuiter Empty
PostSubject: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 pm

this is my first (small) guide, so don't be harsh.

1. Get Ghost Raider. he's a medium air that gets Stealth System, Sniper Sight, and Broad Radar, and is only 15RT.

2. Get a Magnet Gun. 'But isn't super weak?' well, kinda. that is what tec is for though, and this bot is mainly for messing with other airs. If you have another gun like magnet gun that is more powerful (and can be used by AIR), use it.

3. Tune the Magnet Gun. I used high shooter so the bullet would get to a non-moving target faster, and so I can stay far away enough for them to not here my booster sound.

4.Try it out. You might like it because you can hunt people down without them knowing, or you might hate it because it doesn't do enough damage.

Here's what it should look like:

Code:
【Robot Name】
Ghost Raider

【Parts】
BD: Ghost Raider BD
 WB: Dual Beam Bit
 LG: Mach Knight LG [Great Boost Beta]
 HD: Ghost Raider HD [Great Boost Beta]
  HDAC: Eve Hair Ornament
  FCAC: Ace of Heart Earings
 AM: Mach Knight AM [Great Boost Beta] [High Tech Alpha]
  WP: Magnet Gun [High Shooter]
 AM: Mach Knight AM [Great Boost Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  WP: -

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 845
CAPA: 845
HP: 328
STR: 2
TEC: 20
WLK: 6
FLY: 30
TGH: 10

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×4
Stun Regain
Quick Boost
Quick Jump
Sniper Sight
Stealth System
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×2
Midoro Cosmos×4
Fourda Cosmos×1
Red Chip×65
Yellow Chip×65
Rainbow Chip×11
Stabilizer×18
Turbo Charger×56
Scope Lens×21
Rapid Crystal×44
Drum Magazine×32
Guide Circuit×14
Acid Gel×23

Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 pm

I dont play air so i cant tell this build is good or not, but at least i can advise u this: regret all great tunes and replace with high tunes. Reason: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6097-the-quit-doing-that-guide
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 pm

pursuiter, is it even a word (PS:just tried to translated it in google translated, no result) scratch
I presume it's come from "pursue"
I just grab abr to seraph and learn to aim, don't relly to auto tracking/homming
3 quick beamshot from behind is strong enough to stun most bot while dealing 50-ish dmg
UC alternative
Spoiler:

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:17 pm

tggt wrote:
I dont play air so i cant tell this build is good or not, but at least i can advise u this: regret all great tunes and replace with high tunes. Reason: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6097-the-quit-doing-that-guide
It's good. It's cost is below even 900 at lvl 10. And it's is purely uc bot and ghost raider mix, you can't expect it to have like 3s tune slots.

ps. like the above person said abr is better than magnet gun by all means but it costs almost 3x the cost of your magnet gun
Back to top Go down
Belcheri
Belcheri

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:15 pm

@BNOISE wrote:
It's good. It's cost is below even 900 at lvl 10. And it's is purely uc bot and ghost raider mix, you can't expect it to have like 3s tune slots.

ps. like the above person said abr is better than magnet gun by all means but it costs almost 3x the cost of your magnet gun

Thank you. This bot has 30 fly 20 tec, costs 31RT and ____UC and is under 900 cost. This isn't a godly destroyer AIR bot, this is a troll-from-afar bot. calm down, and atleast admit that Ghost Raider has a good core, people.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:59 pm

How 2 be pursuiter.

1. get someone to pursuit.

2. get a fast moving bot

3. make sure fast moving bot has enough power to pursue and deal damage

4. Broad Radar if possible.

5. Intercept,stalk.

my pursuing bot's :

Vanguard Fencer

Alpha Air raider (2x garula + raystag + core 2x pulse missle)

EVE

Daedalian (RS arms/Reaper Scythe)

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Or, harass someone to the point where they hunt you exclusively, and then lead them into a cluster of your team clown
Back to top Go down
Belcheri
Belcheri

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:08 pm

@Nilla wrote:
Or, harass someone to the point where they hunt you exclusively, and then lead them into a cluster of your team clown
I do this ALOT.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Seems like a naisu bot.

I'd just also give it a beam/mini-zook in the other hand, but that's just me. x3

Too bad I'm too lazy to actually go level one
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 pm

If only this game also awards kills assists like... err, never mind, I've been playing it too much. x.x

Also, the term is called 'Pursuer', not 'Pursuiter'.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:33 pm

@Nymph~ wrote:
pursuiter, is it even a word (PS:just tried to translated it in google translated, no result) scratch
I just grab abr to seraph and learn to aim, don't relly to auto tracking/homming
3 quick beamshot from behind is strong enough to stun most bot while dealing 50-ish dmg
UC alternative
Spoiler:

Twisted Evil

does the stun tune help much?
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Friend of mine made this when Magnet guns first came out. Damage was far too unremarkable. I'd rather play a tuned Hellingal than this, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 am

@griffen wrote:
@Nymph~ wrote:
UC alternative
Spoiler:

Twisted Evil

does the stun tune help much?
in 1 vs 1 it help MUCH
paralizer simply double up stun rate, while stun also based on damage dealt & type
Spoiler:

yeah Titan zoka stun rate on your disposal
u'll have insane batle edge vs AIRs IF u know how to aim
most AIR bots will stuned in first hit and got grounded if u can hit them twice in a row, and it still stun pretty hard vs other unit
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 pm

helingal.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:37 pm

yea... i wish can take out hellingal BS and strap it on other air bots...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Pursuiter   How to be a Pursuiter Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be a Pursuiter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com