Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wunder Bit Duration

Go down 
+2
FireKiller87
p910
6 posters
AuthorMessage
p910

Male Posts : 25

Wunder Bit Duration Empty
PostSubject: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Anyone got formula on how tec/str balance affect duration?

I'm working on some genbura builds and was wonder if I should go tec heavy or str/tec balance.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Wonder Bits last the longest when STR = TEC. I've heard that some can last a minute+ even when they're unbalanced(say, STR = 1 and TEC = 35 or whatever). Zeroing either STR or TEC reduces WB duration to a maximum of one second.
Back to top Go down
p910

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:56 pm

yes i'm well aware of that. I'm asking if anyone has more stats on this.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 pm

The difference between balanced STR and TEC and having 1 STR or TEC vs 40 STR or TEC is minute - between 8 and 10 seconds max. So you're probably better off maxing TEC as much as you can - Your Wonderbits will still last a while.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 pm

your railgun would run dry under hypershot with strengh/tech balance anyways

just pump tech, you would cancel your auramode for ammo sooner or later if it lasts longer then your ammosuply :p
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Go with a balanced str/tec
Wonderbit duration is dependent on how high/low str and tec are and the difference between str and tec
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 am

I did some tests on Support Bits (Burst Fire and Healing) awhile ago, every +1 on both STR and TEC increases the duration by roughly 0.5 secs. Not sure if this is the case with standard bits though. Some have said that the duration increase stop being linear at higher stats, unfortunately I cannot confirm that as my test ran from 10 STR/TEC to 18 STR/TEC.

And no idea how badly the imbalance affects duration, I'm too lazy to bother with the maths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wunder Bit Duration   Wunder Bit Duration Empty

Back to top Go down

Wunder Bit Duration
Page 1 of 1