Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread

Go down 
+21
sdfgsdg
Mew
MicroVolts
falcon1
FreedomFighter
lucc132
Scott-kip
Seele00
Emeraldsun
Nilla
That_Wiesel_Guy
Broken
Nisa
Rinrin
boytitan2
Rynex
Fireflywater
Astral_Dono
Aria
Suguri
rei_hunter
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 am

Shaftronics wrote:
carry an overweight, oily turkish wrestler.
I'd chose this...

Quote :
hit on Miley Cyrus and succeed getting to second base.
...over this, everytime.

Too bad that turks are so paranoid about same gender sex TAT

Also: why are you doing this?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:14 am

Saitama wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Since i saw a post that wanted to have one..... let's do it.

Let's all remember and remisce the wonder that is "BoyTitan". Share your stories, share your experiences with this individual thru screenshots, chatlogs and among other things. It doesnt have to be CB Related, but comeon Very Happy.

He has proven himself to be noteworthy, not the same level as our dear old "AnalProbe" or as popular as our ninja samurai girl... so cheers to boytitan.

As a token of starting the thread, i'll start with a picture.

Spoiler:
Rei, you are a fucking asshole. Wasn't that the match where you raped him with FUCKING CHIBIS? Also, I remember trying to carry him against some guy named Piroton, and then he went and died again and he lost. Fucking nigger can't stay alive and threw the game.
Yes because I so still play the same way as this old ass thread and use the same builds and so couldn't curb stomp rei now :v. Last I check I only die once a game which makes sense since I use machinelet first who is my rusher/tank then switch to lux legion or alba.

You can gladly pvp me and get inducted into the hall of pain you little no name noob.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Saitama wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Since i saw a post that wanted to have one..... let's do it.

Let's all remember and remisce the wonder that is "BoyTitan". Share your stories, share your experiences with this individual thru screenshots, chatlogs and among other things. It doesnt have to be CB Related, but comeon Very Happy.

He has proven himself to be noteworthy, not the same level as our dear old "AnalProbe" or as popular as our ninja samurai girl... so cheers to boytitan.

As a token of starting the thread, i'll start with a picture.

Spoiler:
Rei, you are a fucking asshole. Wasn't that the match where you raped him with FUCKING CHIBIS? Also, I remember trying to carry him against some guy named Piroton, and then he went and died again and he lost. Fucking nigger can't stay alive and threw the game.
Yes because I so still play the same way as this old ass thread and use the same builds and so couldn't curb stomp rei now :v. Last I check I only die once a game which makes sense since I use machinelet first who is my rusher/tank then switch to lux legion or alba.

You can gladly pvp me and get inducted into the hall of pain you little no name noob.
I can beat chibis with Resha too man, don't see what's your point. Also "You can gladly pvp me and get inducted into the hall of pain you little no name noob." Top lel.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 am

Saitama wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Saitama wrote:

I can beat chibis with Resha too man, don't see what's your point. Also "You can gladly pvp me and get inducted into the hall of pain you little no name noob." Top lel.
Im on now noob.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:30 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Saitama wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Im on now noob.
Get me an account first then we PvP, last time I played was probably 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 am

I'd lend sash/a/ my fia alt, but sadly almost everything except fia is gone on it. Only mentioning this because sasha vs BT is something I'd like to see.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am

RedbriefGay wrote:
I'd lend sash/a/ my fia alt, but sadly almost everything except fia is gone on it. Only mentioning this because sasha vs BT is something I'd like to see.
How much UC does that have? I would love to be able to get a Misty. Also, thanks for reminding me the last time I played was 2012, but I sucked so much with that Digimon that I stopped trying lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am

Saitama wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
How much UC does that have? I would love to be able to get a Misty.
Virtually nothing, plus BT spams melee shit builds and he has a legion so you'd prob end up losing (with an account like that). Actually I could give you sash/a/ back, it has trizelion, dracken, and illumis. Since I sucked everything else out of it and it has no use to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 am

RedbriefGay wrote:
Saitama wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
How much UC does that have? I would love to be able to get a Misty.
Virtually nothing, plus BT spams melee shit builds and he has a legion so you'd prob end up losing (with an account like that). Actually I could give you sash/a/ back, it has trizelion, dracken, and illumis. Since I sucked everything else out of it and it has no use to me anymore.
"plus BT spams melee shit builds and he has a legion so you'd prob end up losing" At least XZ was a man and never used a single meleebot. Also, how could you "suck everything else out of it" I thought bazaar was only for UC stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 am

sell parts for mats

suck the mats out of it
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:47 am

RedbriefGay wrote:
sell parts for mats

suck the mats out of it
Now that makes a lot of sense. It's not like Sash/a/ had anything of value before you took it anyways. Only a Scaregant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 am

Saitama wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
sell parts for mats

suck the mats out of it
Now that makes a lot of sense. It's not like Sash/a/ had anything of value before you took it anyways. Only a Scaregant.
you forgot I had plenty of things that weren't your dookie bots.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 am

RedbriefGay wrote:
Saitama wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
sell parts for mats

suck the mats out of it
you forgot I had plenty of things that weren't your dookie bots.
I said BEFORE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 am

I didn't care what you said though.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:50 am

RedbriefGay wrote:
Then why even bother replying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am

Saitama wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
Then why even bother replying?
because I have the right to
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Saitama wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Im on now noob.
exactly why you shouldn't be talking.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Saitama wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Im on now noob.
No, you don't get it, even after 2 years I can still beat you easily, lol.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:39 pm

scaredasfuck
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Saitama wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Saitama wrote:
No, you don't get it, even after 2 years I can still beat you easily, lol.

Sure you can cool story. Seeing as how I still use alba if you played up to two years your account shoul;d be able to compete with mine fairly :v. I use a zook hopper in 1vs1.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:24 am

Oh really now?

Maybe I should take you up on that offer, despite being rusty as all hell.

Still, considering the amount of money you've pumped into the game thus far, it'll be undoubtedly hillarious if you manage to beat me by a small margin.

Or if I can't make it, Saitama can probably lend my account.

Its messy and unkept, though I can probably tidy it up and build a few preset stuff you can easily take apart for parts.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:41 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Oh really now?

Maybe I should take you up on that offer, despite being rusty as all hell.

Still, considering the amount of money you've pumped into the game thus far, it'll be undoubtedly hillarious if you manage to beat me by a small margin.

Or if I can't make it, Saitama can probably lend my account.

Its messy and unkept, though I can probably tidy it up and build a few preset stuff you can easily take apart for parts.
Actually I last spent 20 bucks in the later half of 2012. What everyone forgets is from 2011 to early 2012 I played on stains account and completely neglected my account. And for most of 2013 I have played other games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread   BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BoyTitan Appretiation Fanthread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5