Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

took me 4 months to do this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cast
Cast

Male Posts : 73

took me 4 months to do this Empty
PostSubject: took me 4 months to do this   took me 4 months to do this EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 am

Intro to my Intro:
Been playing CB since Jan and been a member of the fan forum since april? and i finally do this xD
I am pretty bad at this since it always seems like i am trying to make an intro for a dating website.

About Me:
I'm an Art Major in MutliMedia Design / Full Time Student / Part Time City Employee in a City in California where i am from =D
Practicing B-Boy, i loove to dance =D / Former Raver but tickets got even more expensive and now there are like kids going now =/
20year old Male soon to be 21 years old. woot woot

My CosmicBreak History:
The name Cast is from the race in the game Phantasy Star. Can't wait for PSO2 =D
Former Member of OSF (i was in there for like 2 days) xD
Former Leader of BreakingMoon - name came from my b-boy name Moon which came from me always practicing to the song Dancing in the Moonlight. That song is AWESOME. sooo b-boying + moon = breakingmoon

Current Leader of the LunarStorm Clan - Clan decided together for the new name
After i while i realized how to actually PLAY the game. It takes patience to learn the game... and then it takes money to continue enjoying it xD or lots and lots of survies lol

Closing:
So I am just enjoying my summer and trying to run a clan that i never would have thought to be so awesome =D
.. even though when i started it everyone who joined asked "this isn't a twilight fan clan right"

So yeah that's me pretty much summarized. =D

and just something i like

"Fear of the unknown. They are afraid of new ideas. They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based on...if something is new, I reject it immediately because it's frightening to me. What they do instead is stay with the familiar. You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious."
- Dr. Wayne Dyer

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: took me 4 months to do this   took me 4 months to do this EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 am

HI CAST!!1
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: took me 4 months to do this   took me 4 months to do this EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 am

Sup
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: took me 4 months to do this   took me 4 months to do this EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Sup boy.
Back to top Go down
Cast
Cast

Male Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: took me 4 months to do this   took me 4 months to do this EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi everyone =D

Nisa did you call me boytitan boy because of B-Boy or do i act like him? or both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: took me 4 months to do this   took me 4 months to do this Empty

Back to top Go down

took me 4 months to do this
Page 1 of 1