Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?   How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:33 pm

I know there's Swag Bucks, Prize Rebel, and all that. But I've tried asking someone who has obtained, like, 300 entire RT from the site's Free RT. But when I ask, he doesn't respond, as if I wasn't there. Right now, I'm just idling on Swag Bucks to get UGCs, and when I feel like it, I do Peanut Lab's blue survey things no the top. Those work too. But I can never seem to get much else to work.

I just want to know how to do the offers and get them to work. I don't want to give out my real information or download anything unless I know how to use Sandboxie correctly. So, uh, can anyone help me out?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?   How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:40 pm

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5923-omg-guides-moar-rt-4-u

Working on a site outlining how to work the offers step by step down to the very pin I'm trying. I'm also updating it with new ones I find 3 times a week so it'd be easy to frequent offers off of the ones that get listed up alone if you like.

Also, when it comes to being afraid of putting your real information, a lot of people actually use Yellowpages or their neighbor's information or something, and it's INCREDIBLY hard to get caught and banned doing that, as long as the information is "real". I just never once suggest that on the site as a valid option for legal reasons, but if you're worried about using your information, I'd consider it.

There's also a little guide on it about Sandboxie and how to use it appropriately... really I've just been trying to cover tools and things used as a whole to squeeze RT out of these sites. Hopefully this all helps. If I missed something specific you can ask though, lulz, I've been doing these sites for too long now.

It is possible to get a lot of RT off these in a short period of time really, it's just having a little bit of time and know-how, I'm just assuming you don't have the know-how(no offense at all) ...or you don't live in a survey-good country, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?   How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm

If you need help with non-download offers, I can help you in the shoutbox, in my thread: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5679-rt-get-guide, or in the DOS arena if you look for me.

I don't suggest doing peanut rewards since they reward very little. Prizerebel or Kit's Rewards1 are your best chances or earning points. You can earn 70+ points on PR off my credited list that's located in my thread. Holler out which offers you need help with and I'll make a guide for it if I know how.

Edit: I can also help you with GameCoin offers since they're similiar to PR. If an offer doesn't credit, take a screenshot of the offer and the final page and you'll receive credit in 1-2 days.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?   How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 pm

As far as the offers walls that CB offers, Gamecoins is the best imo. Superrewards is next, and then peanut labs. I only really ever do peanut labs for the video-offers and the captcha offers, which give 1 RT, and are easy to complete.

As a general rule of thumb, clear cookies before you start offers. Clear cookies when you're doing another offer from the same company. Clean registry if you can.

On GameCoins, here are the offers that credit consistently-ish for me. QuizJungle - As long as you do it... around 9pm-ish PST. It is pretty picky about what times it credits.

Super rewards has a good Customer support system. I've heard that if you send in a screenshot of your completed offer, they'll credit to your account.

That's all I can think of for a brief rundown of general help for offers. Try and get Sandboxie up and running asap. This short guide here might help: http://www.omgguides.winterwing.com/sandboxie.html
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?   How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Yokura wrote:
On GameCoins, here are the offers that credit consistently-ish for me. QuizJungle - As long as you do it... around 9pm-ish PST.
Aha, it's ~6:30 PST right now and it worked.
Thanks to anyone else who helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?   How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I get abundant amounts of RT from free RT?
Page 1 of 1