Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotcha Force (NGC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 pm

An awesome fighting game for the Nintendo GameCube. Somewhat similar to CosmicBreak but a very different game at the same time. You assemble a team of Borgs (groups of borgs are called Forces) and fight other borgs in arenas. The amount of borgs you can put in a force is dependent on your GF Energy. As you win battles, your GF Energy grows allowing you to put higher cost borgs in your Forces. But screw the story, I'm going to get down to the important shit. There are many 20 different tribes of borgs and 204 playable borgs (every borg you encounter is playable except for the final boss). The tribes are:

Spoiler:

The ultimate transformer.

Death Head and Cyber Dragon combine to form the motherfucking Cyber Death Dragon.

Don't know how this video flew over my head. Machine Red and Machine Blue combine to form Cyber Machine Seiryu.

Capcom should've advertised this game a lot more.

Last edited by Diabolical on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:41 am

The voice lol.

2nd enemy for the first video reminded me of krisrill.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 am

I tried cosmic break because of this game
Back to top Go down

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 am

Cori has no gamecube. Sad
Back to top Go down

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Nisa wrote:
The voice lol.

2nd enemy for the first video reminded me of krisrill.
The voice acting is so bad that it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 pm

gamecubes are like, 24 USD now. Cori should get one, if only to play a few classics that Cori missed.
Back to top Go down

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Cori's in the red, so emulator go! Just realized Dolphin had a big release some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Koichimaru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koichimaru

Male Posts : 17

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm

I played Gotcha Force religiously for three years, and I still play it at least once every six months. It's one of the greatest games of all time, and one of my personal favorites (being beaten only by Spectral Souls, Tactics Ogre, and Final Fantasy Tactics). I am sad that you did not post a video of Cyber Machine Suzaku, perhaps the strongest borg in the game. It was because of Gotcha Force that I got into this game, and also the reason why one of my friends got into it, as well.

Still hoping that Capcom will make a Gotcha Force 2 for the 3DS, and that it will have online battle support.
Back to top Go down

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 am

Koichimaru wrote:
I am sad that you did not post a video of Cyber Machine Suzaku, perhaps the strongest borg in the game.
I was looking for a video featuring any one of the Cyber Machines to show what fusion is like, but since there weren't any videos of them I had to settle for the Cyber Death Dragon. OP edited.
Back to top Go down
Koichimaru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koichimaru

Male Posts : 17

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 pm

I should see if I can find the video of sapphirecat fighting the dragons with only a basic Girl Borg.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 am

Koichimaru wrote:
Still hoping that Capcom will make a Gotcha Force 2 for the 3DS, and that it will have online battle support.
It's not Street Fighter, therefore it will not happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotcha Force (NGC)   Gotcha Force (NGC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotcha Force (NGC)
Page 1 of 1