Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ramblings

Go down 
+20
Kitouski
Intet
Rinrin
yilx
LordShade
Frederica-Bernkastel
MicroVolts
God is a Cat Girl
Mac2492
Fireflywater
CapeMike
Asagi-san
PhoenixAir
blead
Kauhava
Nisa
reVelske
Nilla
knyx
nzlk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 am

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
Lol no, you're not on my list for I am rather fond of you.

You may hunt me if you wish, it is a pvp game after all. I only desire to kill the other two.

you scare me sometimes
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 am

Hmmm, upon a careful reading of this thread I noticed that there are many self-righteous people who think that they are better than everyone else just because they dont use Sugoi bots.

As a lover of all Sugoi and other "OP" bots, it is my sacred duty to troll such people by killing them with the very bots they hate. I have compiled a list of such people and I assure you if I ever see you in the arenas , you will be receiving a face full of Aquila Girl breast milk. Your rage will bring me joy now that i know how much you hate sugoi bots.

Your hatred and disapproval of Sugoi bots only inspire me to greater depths of depravity. Please feel free to hunt me down and slay me, for i am eagerly looking forward to slaying you all.

The sight of self righteous people makes me sick.Mad
Actually, they just think they're better than the people who use OP bots. If they're killing OP bots with non-OP bots, I'd say they have a point.

butanyway, I don't really have a thing against any bot so this ego business is irrelevant to me.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 am

*scratches head*

For the record Frederica, I never once posted "I can beat OP bots, watch me stroke my ego." because if you actually do read my posts now and again it's that I believe that 'OP bots' don't really exist and I don't exactly get a sense of satisfaction when killing an AG or a sense of irritation when dying by one because a Sword Wing can pose just as much of a threat in a completely different way.

The only thing 'OP bots' have proved to be good at is situational abuse, and the EN server really likes to put themselves in positions to be abused. With their no-gun subpar melees with Ivis's and Vanguards running around, their standing around when a TBG has already shot missiles in their direction twice as it is, their lack of learning how to use mobility tunes, carts and speed tunes with AGs around. The list goes on.

I've never nerd-raged once in this thread, in this forum or on this entire game because an 'OP bot' irritates me or 'OP bot users are noob', if anything people who complain about the bots and the players so much irritate me. I wouldn't say "I can killz an AG cuz I has mad skillz and AG players obviously don't spammin dem AGs and shiz.", but I would say for every shot an AG girl can fire, even my Jikun can fire the same amount of shots from a Handy Zook in the same hand that fills yours with a Silver Scythe instead because giving yourself average melee to die by the good melees, a no gun to die by the AIRs and LNDs with guns and a subpar swing speed weapon to be dodged by faster ARTs, someone has to kill new player Destructors. And let's just face it, when targets move faster then the speed of derp by nature homing travels into the ground. I'd like to see the same thing happen every time by something aimed by a person and not a computer.

Point being is, most of the posts you make are a prime example of people who like to set themselves up to fail... but it doesn't matter because a majority of the server does that already, so the best pre-boxed gimmick is first to win. Most "OP bots" just happen to be that exactly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 am

nzlk wrote:
I've rolled the garas with the lowest prizes removed from the daily surprise a few times, and it feels like the chances of getting top prizes are the same, if not worse than without the lowest prizes removed. It may just be my bad luck, but I'm guessing the rates of the tune up balls get added to the blue/bronze balls rather than equally distributed among all the prizes. eg. I rolled moe with the tuneups removed and got 1 red, 2 bronze and 2 silvers. Basically a higher chance to get the lower tier prizes. Any thoughts?

Been thinking, why do people who main AG/TBG/spam one button bots even bother playing this game? You're not doing any customization, you're not using any different weapons. Each round you're doing pretty much the same thing, derp around, spam one button, get game warrior or destroyer. An analogy that comes to mind is a racing game, except you only use 1 car the whole time and only need to drive in a straight line. Or a soccer match where the other team has no goalkeeper. etc. If you liked winning with so little effort, surely there are other games you could be playing. You know, something like musical chairs except there are more chairs than players.

On a somewhat related note, people who bring these auto-play bots to restricted rooms are like the extreme examples. I'm getting tired of spamming ARTs and handy zooks to fend off AGs so I join the level 5 restricted room to derp around with some random builds in peace. Perfectly reasonable, no? And what do I see but
Ramblings - Page 3 20fzrer

Disclaimer: I normally stay in the standard arenas so I don't know if the restricted arenas are always plagued with people who find regular arenas just too hard with their auto-play bots so have to resort to level 5 and below arenas.

TBG and AG spam ?

2 reason
- can't aim
- ve no pride

if some homing tard want to hunt me, go find the IGN: SKYPANIC, EFB clan member it's pretty good to bring homing tard to me instead of i ve to go find them

pretty bored to discuss about this from CB main forum to this forum

btw
for homing sugoi players
" win is anything when you can't even aim
win is anything when in ppl eye's you re a coward ?
win is anything when ppl call you a sugoi bitch, homing fag, can't aim player ?"

THINK ABOUT IT
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:08 am

Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure this would sum it up:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aria on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 am

Tsk tsk SkyPanic, the hatred is strong within this one.

Yesss... yess give me your hate, all of it.

Why the hell would i even bother to care about what other people think of me in a game, especially a 3rd rate (but addictive) game like this one. Especially regarding my choice of bots.

A coward?In a game?Is that even possible? Lolol. Someones taking this game way to seriously.

You dont hear shit like this from REAL pros like xz and Suguri. In fact , they kill sugoi bots just like any other bots. Its your own weakness thats causing you dissatisfaction.

I intend to use the best tools possible to get the job done, for me the tools that I am most comfortable with are Sugoi bots and other "OP" bots.
I have no intention of limiting myself because of some ridiculous sense of honor and fairness.

The stigma attached to sugoi bots is truly retarded. Hate sugoi bots? Good! More satisfaction for me when i slay you with them.

Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 am

nzlk wrote:
I've rolled the garas with the lowest prizes removed from the daily surprise a few times, and it feels like the chances of getting top prizes are the same, if not worse than without the lowest prizes removed. It may just be my bad luck, but I'm guessing the rates of the tune up balls get added to the blue/bronze balls rather than equally distributed among all the prizes. eg. I rolled moe with the tuneups removed and got 1 red, 2 bronze and 2 silvers. Basically a higher chance to get the lower tier prizes. Any thoughts?

It is exactly the same as before, with or without the surprise. Since the rate of bronze is extremely high for the new garas, no blue balls means nothing. The only garas that would actually give good things are the ones before sugoi, like connie gara, moe gara, gara 1 where blue was the common ball.

nzlk wrote:
Been thinking, why do people who main AG/TBG/spam one button bots even bother playing this game? You're not doing any customization, you're not using any different weapons. Each round you're doing pretty much the same thing, derp around, spam one button, get game warrior or destroyer. An analogy that comes to mind is a racing game, except you only use 1 car the whole time and only need to drive in a straight line. Or a soccer match where the other team has no goalkeeper. etc. If you liked winning with so little effort, surely there are other games you could be playing. You know, something like musical chairs except there are more chairs than players.

These people are being controlled by the power of these bots. Once you start to win like that, you will love the feeling more than hate it.

IMO, CS should just unbuff AG. AG before the buff of increase in homing and ammo was like just another air with a neat stovl function (the blaster couldn't hit for nuts). I had rolled for a TBG, but got 2 AG before getting her, and after one test round it was like "meh, a so-so bot", then came the buff. If they just unbuff her, then the people who rolled wouldn't rage so much since she was like that in the first place.

TBG is not OP (unless OP in your definition = no skill), more of an annoyance. She's weak once you get to her and easy to kill unlike AG which can run away fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 am

Tsk tsk SkyPanic, the hatred is strong within this one.

Yesss... yess give me your hate, all of it.

Why the hell would i even bother to care about what other people think of me in a game, especially a 3rd rate (but addictive) game like this one. Especially regarding my choice of bots.

A coward?In a game?Is that even possible? Lolol. Someones taking this game way to seriously.

You dont hear shit like this from REAL pros like xz and Suguri. In fact , they kill sugoi bots just like any other bots. Its your own weakness thats causing you dissatisfaction.

I intend to use the best tools possible to get the job done, for me the tools that I am most comfortable with are Sugoi bots and other "OP" bots.
I have no intention of limiting myself because of some ridiculous sense of honor and fairness.

The stigma attached to sugoi bots is truly retarded. Hate sugoi bots? Good! More satisfaction for me when i slay you with them.

those B code re meaning you ve no PRIDE dude

i'm not hating sugoi homing girl or their player, just feel they re so pathetic failed (both the bot and their players)
and don't thinking in a wrong way, i'm not going to mad with anybody, i'm not going to cry when sugoi homing girl kill me

i got my skill, specially aiming. I don't think i can be called pro but at least in my public 's CB community they call me the best sniper. And i can't count how many sugoi homing girls i killed, AG is harder but TBG re weak against my rail gun because of their nock back after each shoot (time to do 2 times rail gun to their face)

go hunt me when you get me in any game, i ll wait for you anytime, any game when i'm at it

btw
don't say anything like i not ve money for sugoi girls
my sugoi girls re in my sub gara cause of their tard game play lol!

Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 am

y u guys all hating n flaming, I'm gonna lock dis topic down, wrist slaps for everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings   Ramblings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramblings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com