Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anchimon
Newcomer
Newcomer
anchimon

Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... Empty
PostSubject: Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......   Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 am

Hello everyone.
My IGN is anchimon and I'm fighting for the Wizdom union. I'm nether an old player nor a newbie, nether good nor bad.
I'm currently a star ranked player thanks to spamming the arena for supergara (me main Art, got 1 Handy Bazooka, 1 Rocketlauncher, 2 Balistic Launcher and tons of air weapons after 1 million UC >_>). Trying to get at least 3 more 3-slotted Handy Bazooka.
Experience with RT garapon: 6 x 5 Garapon Unit 01 -> 20 x bronze balls -> ZERO blast bazooka -> ragerolling 1x random garapon (SUGOI at that time) -> got Toybox Girl (compensation?) -> roll another 5x Garapon Unit 01 -> still ZERO blast bazooka >_> ......
Using RT for chibi campaign mostly atm.

Thats for my introduction, now proceeding to other threads for questions.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......   Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm

ohai.
Back to top Go down
Belcheri
Belcheri

PostSubject: Re: Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......   Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Sounds like you have horrible luck Mad. I got a blast bazooka, tornado fan(wanting the slash blade or whatever), a sigma clock, a shine battler, and Herr Victor from one roll. good luck next time!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......   Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

My luck on that gara was worse. ): Gara 1's so rigged.

Welcome to the CosmicBreak Fan Forums. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......   Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:33 am

(ಠ_ಠ)
Gara 1 is crap.

Conclusion.

OH HAI THERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......   Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since you should always introduce yourself first before asking question ......
Page 1 of 1