Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)

Go down 
+26
Rinrin
Intet
MicroVolts
Leimu
RenExceed
Kitouski
knyx
shadow_nekros
Tuskin
FireKiller87
Turkeysaur
Fireflywater
Arti
NovaZero
LordShade
blead
Hyoka
Priskern
frizky
SkyPanic
Stickboy
Seele00
Yokura
ziix
xzpwnz
Suguri
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 am

That Princess Mission theme Suguri made the thread play (Lol) and Eihwaz but VOCAL ONLY. For some reason the pure instrumental version just makes me angry because it was the loading screen forever and it was easy to grow tired of... somehow the vocals renewed it for me though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RenExceed

Male Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm

I think my personal favorites are...

nm_1040
pg_e
Thurisaz
sw_3010
sw_3060
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm

All the BGMs suck.
Back to top Go down
Leimu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Leimu

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm

They need someone like ZUN.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:41 pm

RenExceed wrote:
I think my personal favorites are...

nm_1040
I like this one for the first ten seconds or so, but the synths that come in after that sound terrible. An all-guitar version would be fantastic though.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 pm

No moe betrayal?
Back to top Go down
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

knyx wrote:
Garapon rollan BGM.

^ this, and I know some1 who slap it as his wiz area bgm Wink
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Replaced most of my music, but I do like:

pd_e it's quite relaxing and of course, cs_1000, cause its freakin' night highway

I've replaced al ot of my music with various tracks from mabinogi, no more heroes 1&2, megaman zero and zx series, and a bit of homestruck.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 am

how2change
Back to top Go down
Eruwa
Eruwa

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Get the music you want on the music folder. Rename your music with the name of the original files and run CB. I think that's all? Haven't replaced my client's music but in theory it should work.

Example: Say I got bored with Central/Ground area music (sw_4030.mp3) and decide to put an Ar Tonelico BGM instead (AT.mp3). Rename AT.mp3 to sw_4030.mp3 and it should work. Correct me if I'm wrong D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Need a list on which music file name is which, Cori's been wanting to make this god finger theme a battle music without the need of popping winamp.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 am

Eruwa wrote:
Get the music you want on the music folder. Rename your music with the name of the original files and run CB. I think that's all? Haven't replaced my client's music but in theory it should work.

Example: Say I got bored with Central/Ground area music (sw_4030.mp3) and decide to put an Ar Tonelico BGM instead (AT.mp3). Rename AT.mp3 to sw_4030.mp3 and it should work. Correct me if I'm wrong D:
gonna. put. kawaru. mirai. by. choucho. full version.
Back to top Go down
Eruwa
Eruwa

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Cori wrote:
Need a list on which music file name is which, Cori's been wanting to make this god finger theme a battle music without the need of popping winamp.

I was bored so I gathered this info. I dont recognize/remember where some songs are used so help me out here D:

Song List:

Rinrin wrote:
gonna. put. kawaru. mirai. by. choucho. full version.

^ Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Eruwa wrote:
Song List:
Updated some of it for you.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Eihwaz.
Back to top Go down
Starlancer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Starlancer

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:46 pm

My favourites are the login screen and EVE mission. Maybe I should mess around and put those two playing in every match I play.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 am

why you necro, stop necroing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)   Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best song in the game, right here. (VOLUME WARNING)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2