Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3

Go down 
+2
Kirika
AzusaNyann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 am

Title say it all ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 pm

I'm a member of Deadlock (not to be confused with Deadlocked, a clan that formed the day after ours -_-). Kain is very kind, and it is full of active members. I'm a sub-commander, so find me in game and we can see what you're made of ^__^
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Well .. Im not that good at CosmicBreak x.x

But Im practicing every-day with different bots though :3 ~ I read all kinds of guides everyday OTL - So Im kinda guessing im not quite ready yet D:
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Clan nomnoms, 90+ members, all active members at one time = 30.

Almost always at least one clan member on.

We're looking for fun people. Any DOS is welcome as long as they don't bring the drama llama.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm

AzusaNyann wrote:
Well .. Im not that good at CosmicBreak x.x

But Im practicing every-day with different bots though :3 ~ I read all kinds of guides everyday OTL - So Im kinda guessing im not quite ready yet D:

Lol, I wasn't meaning to be intimidating, if that's how I came off. I see you're all over the forums atm, and you seem to have a lot of enthusiasm for the game. Deadlock would most likely be happy to have you. And if you changed your mind, no worries. We're pretty laid back, and never forceful.

See you in game ^__^
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm in SacchinOTG, but it's not exactly a massive clan (30~40 people iirc, just the size I like). Enlightenment has room for one more person if they didn't pick anyone else up after I (promptly) ditched them, and as hank mentioned nomnomnoms are pretty large. If you're just looking for large, active clans, I'd recommend you to one of those two.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Can't .. decide bounce OTL
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm

I would recommend execution since I see them alot again, i thought they were dead for sure haha but they're nowadays always contributing top score to dos. They're just very quiet for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Kainagi
Kainagi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:34 pm

I am Kainagi and the leader of Deadlock. I am sure you already meet Kirika and she is my sub leader for the clan. If you are thinking, "I didn't meet her." Well you did meet her, look up and she did post there, lol. If you interest to join Deadlock then no problem but remember feel free and I am not going to force you to join. It's all up to you. By the way, Deadlock clan is in DOS and if you are interest to join then pick DOS but if you pick WIZ or BRD then can't join, sorry. See you in the game.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 pm

You're also necrobumping a 2-month old thread. That's against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3   Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a big-active DOS group/guild/clan :3
Page 1 of 1