Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you put images on cross flag bsj

Go down 
+8
Sakage-04ext
Nisa
Suguri
fggt
Trill
Hyoka
Gurren_Mk2
Myrolance
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrolance
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 5

How do you put images on cross flag bsj Empty
PostSubject: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 pm

How is it done, can you put an image that is saved, like a picture, onto it or you just manually enter it onto it?
Back to top Go down
Gurren_Mk2
Gurren_Mk2

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 am

use adobe photoshop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 am

Gurren_Mk2 wrote:
use adobe photoshop Very Happy

How do you put it in with photoshop?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Export from CB

Open in Photoshop

Place desired image ontop of opened image

Crop and move as desired
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm

http://www.verafice.com/cosmic-break-skin-tool
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:18 pm

tggt wrote:
http://www.verafice.com/cosmic-break-skin-tool
Should be noted that all Verafice's tool does is determine palettes once you've actually copied the image on.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 pm

I painted them on manually Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:22 am

Example

Image Resize
Spoiler:

Color Reduction
Spoiler:

Image Editing
Spoiler:

Import Image
Spoiler:

Texture
How do you put images on cross flag bsj Img_cache_a_19_5_1312798308_png
Back to top Go down
http://sakage04blog.seesaa.net/
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 pm

How does one export the flag from Cosmic break?
I can't seem to find the file with photoshop?

Nevermind, I am a fool..
Back to top Go down
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:55 pm

1. Push "Image Export" button.
2. Input filename
3. Push "OK" button.

File operations that can only drive you installed the client drive. For example, if you installed the client can not open the C drive C drive only. If there is data to another drive and must not be copied to the C drive.

If you know the drive is installed "cosmic.exe" please search for the file.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Is that Verafice's tool for changing the colors down to the restricted 16 color palette? Because I saw his tutorial but didn't see any interface like that; let alone being in japanese o.o
Back to top Go down
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:10 am

Many Japanese, including myself do not use the veraficre skin tool.

Reason 1: Veraficre skin tool is very useful for beginners is the software, you can become much better if the choice of colors and improved processing speed.
Reason 2: Not compatible with Japanese (does not operate normally under specific conditions)
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:42 am

So the tool is called Yukari? Or something to that effect..? Any chance that's a freeware? >.> Or maybe I'll hafta find it cracked somewhere..but Yukari sounds very... generic for a paint tool considering IIRC, it sounds like a name..

I wasn't really happy with Verafice's tool either for the simplistic reasons. I want to be able to full convert something in normal 16/32 bit color into 4 bit but..don't think photoshop can do that..
Back to top Go down
Verafice
Verafice

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:19 am

Sakage-04ext wrote:
Many Japanese, including myself do not use the veraficre skin tool.

Reason 1: Veraficre skin tool is very useful for beginners is the software, you can become much better if the choice of colors and improved processing speed.
Reason 2: Not compatible with Japanese (does not operate normally under specific conditions)
All issues with my tool will be fixed in a few days, I'm rewriting it properly. Hell I could even add JP Locale translation, too. Improvements/fixes I'm working on right now:

• use some quick heuristics for palette selection. Brute forcing the "minimum-error" selection can take a long time. (also, row1 col1 needs to become a special case that is never selected.)
  • QT4 gui instead of wxWidgets.
  • number crunching in separate thread (to stop the UI freezing)
  • allow manual editing of palette. The human can usually make better decisions than the machine....
  • include entire CB custom palette (currently just first 3 rows)
  • using the 9 CB-palette colours will become *optional*
  • preview box so you can see the effects of changing the palette
  • error-diffusion dithering mask (maybe later. Increases complexity a lot.)
  • drag-and-drop file loading for the casuals.
  • actually release the linux version. (turns out I'm not the only one playing CB on linux.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.verafice.com
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 am

>Verafice
Seems to not be recognized correctly if it contains double-byte characters in the path of the file or files to convert.

>allow manual editing of palette. The human can usually make better decisions than the machine....
Great
I will support you.
Back to top Go down
Verafice
Verafice

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 am

Sakage-04ext wrote:
>Seems to not be recognized correctly if it contains double-byte characters in the path of the file or files to convert.
Ah, thanks for letting me know. This is related to using regular C-style fopen(); Not unicode-friendly....
Code:

FILE *fp = fopen(readfile.c_str(), "rb");
I can probably fix this, thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verafice.com
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Wow, that's pretty impressive. Looking forward to that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 pm

what if im not intended to donload photoshop...? i wanted to do a lily rain eve flag,i already got the image
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm

if you dont us ea program that cuts color count, in game it will tell you that you are using too many unique colors. when using photoshop, it automatically swaps colors for you with the limited color choices the pallet had. everything else is a bit of manual work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 pm

i kew that Neutral so it means that i cant do it?.... i heard gimp can be used too

Also,i just got gimp today.how can i reduct the image colours on it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you put images on cross flag bsj   How do you put images on cross flag bsj Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you put images on cross flag bsj
Page 1 of 1