Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PinkiePie so pro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PinkiePie so pro Empty
PostSubject: PinkiePie so pro   PinkiePie so pro EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm

So I was failing in pvp like usual with my level 5 bots since most of my bots are beyond level 7. Came across this chrome hero named PinkiePie who quote on quote "Trolled" me.

Normally I couldn't care for his immaturity, but he actually though a maxis could kill a mecha jetter girl from above.
(LXE OHSHIT)

I challenged him to a 1vs1 rite? And liek, he gave me a giant speech about trolling me to liek back away from my liek challenge, and then liek he ragequit saying I've beentrolled.png when he liek said 4chan sucks omg lol ecks dee he says too. :B

All in all, chrome heroes are really getting full of themselves nowadays thinking they know what they're talking about. Hurr.

PinkiePie so pro ScreenShot_20110727_1637_41_625

PinkiePie so pro ScreenShot_20110727_1639_47_453

PinkiePie so pro ScreenShot_20110727_1640_28_437

inb4lock
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PinkiePie so pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: PinkiePie so pro   PinkiePie so pro EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:

inb4lock
That sounds like a lock request to me :v

But before I do, might as well dump an anecdote of my own. Some circle-rank WIZ yesterday was trashtalking massively in ch1 central, bragging about his god tier bots and telling some DOS ah-chan player (a bad ah-chan, but still an ah-chan) that he could beat her without getting hit because his sturbanger LG Amateus with beam rifle + long sword was "too fast and powerful", and that his Izuna was "unbeatable".

PinkiePie so pro 3K4d

PinkiePie so pro 3K4h
Back to top Go down

PinkiePie so pro
Page 1 of 1