Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.

Go down 
+22
Xenosnake
Kirika
Hyoka
Mastermind
boytitan2
udon-GE
Raven
Fireflywater
Volinus
NumeroDoS
Stickboy
SkyPanic
Kauhava
SilverySil
shinigami
LordShade
rei_hunter
ziix
fhoeng
fggt
Suguri
CapeMike
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 am

I would like to see all of these "promotions" actually become promotions. You know, like Seraph. I know C.S. will never do it, but I think actual promos for other bot types would really help UC players, and also aid the balance of the game (i.e., UC players would have more options apart from Seraph).
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:39 am

Kirika wrote:
I would like to see all of these "promotions" actually become promotions. You know, like Seraph. I know C.S. will never do it, but I think actual promos for other bot types would really help UC players, and also aid the balance of the game (i.e., UC players would have more options apart from Seraph).

U have tons of options look harder >_<.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:

says the guy who always uses rt robots.

Including the one time you posted some destructor and boasted while still using rt parts, lol.

I find it a little redundant to be hearing "USE A VICTORY" or something similar every time, because, while his core weapon is still superb, his health is pretty flimsy. And it's easy for an Air to outrange that thing, or surpass it's firing speed.

(unless you're gonna hpwhore with parts selection + ex/hp tunes. That's gonna sacrifice some stat though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:14 pm

A Helingal promo would be cool.

-L sized AIR
-Gatling Pulse Missile AMs
-Rotor Tackle replaced with the ability to quickly achieve max altitude. 10 ammo.
-Melee attack in the BD which knocks back enemies. Used as a defensive measure.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:

says the guy who always uses rt robots.

Including the one time you posted some destructor and boasted while still using rt parts, lol.

I find it a little redundant to be hearing "USE A VICTORY" or something similar every time, because, while his core weapon is still superb, his health is pretty flimsy. And it's easy for an Air to outrange that thing, or surpass it's firing speed.

(unless you're gonna hpwhore with parts selection + ex/hp tunes. That's gonna sacrifice some stat though.)

destrutor cn core is op

destrutor core with tuned large or titan zooka and leveled right very op.Actualy a properly built destrutor is more op than achan.

I dont like useing my op destrutor build for the fact that its bullshit that the uc art is better than most rt arts.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:

I know that hunting around and building UC parts can put together some good builds, but I'm merely stating that I believe that each other type (lnd, art, sup) should have a promotion system. UC players work hard to get a Seraph, since she's comparable to rT bots. If UC players had other promo options, then I think we'd see a steady decrease of Seraphs flooding the arena.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:11 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

destrutor cn core is op

destrutor core with tuned large or titan zooka and leveled right very op.Actualy a properly built destrutor is more op than achan.

I dont like useing my op destrutor build for the fact that its bullshit that the uc art is better than most rt arts.

CN's core isn't that great anymore. Yes, the bazooka shot is large, but it just doesn't have enough speed.

Titan Bazooka with Triple Great Rapid is a lot better because it's faster.

And until I actually see you hitting Aquila Girls I'm going to question your boasting of them being free kills to you. I haven't seen you fighting one yet.

(Don't have one myself)
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm

I want

Sol Jetter Girl

Destructor Girl CN

Command Zero Saber Girl
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

destrutor cn core is op

CN's core isn't that great anymore. Yes, the bazooka shot is large, but it just doesn't have enough speed.

Titan Bazooka with Triple Great Rapid is a lot better because it's faster.

And until I actually see you hitting Aquila Girls I'm going to question your boasting of them being free kills to you. I haven't seen you fighting one yet.

(Don't have one myself)

Its not a matter of killing achan its a matter of how long its gona take. Longest time it takes to kill baby master especially if Im air. God its like dog fighting when did cb become ace combat =(.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Xenosnake wrote:
I want

Soljetter Girl

Destructor Girl CN Contradict Girl

Command Zero Saber Girl
Soljetter Girl? Yes please!
I think Destructor Girl will become Contradict Girl.
Command Zero Saber? What's that?
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Kirika wrote:
I know that hunting around and building UC parts can put together some good builds, but I'm merely stating that I believe that each other type (lnd, art, sup) should have a promotion system. UC players work hard to get a Seraph, since she's comparable to rT bots. If UC players had other promo options, then I think we'd see a steady decrease of Seraphs flooding the arena.
It would be nice if they added more promotions, but it's not like RT bots are completely inaccessible to UC players.
150k UC -> 50 RT -> any RT shop bot minus limited bots, Blazed Baron, and Malice

Anyway, it'd be nice to see LazFlamme get an promotion. I don't use her, but she's a cheap land that hasn't been getting any upgrade love.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Mac2492 wrote:
Kirika wrote:
It would be nice if they added more promotions, but it's not like RT bots are completely inaccessible to UC players.
150k UC -> 50 RT -> any RT shop bot minus limited bots, Blazed Baron, and Malice

Anyway, it'd be nice to see LazFlamme get an promotion. I don't use her, but she's a cheap land that hasn't been getting any upgrade love.

Very true, esp with the whole UC-> Rt now. And with the Super UC gara I've seen a lot more UC Nicole. I guess I'm also just hopeful that one of these updates will bring in new UC content, rather than focusing on a Gara of sorts. As of now, I'm either hording my UC, or just blowing it in the Super Gara. What else will I do with it? I'd love to see promotions and add ons which are more accessible through UC content.

Speaking of Nicole, I'd love a super Nicole promo! I know she just got a variant, but Nicole Skull is to Nicole as Winberrl Ellen is to Winberrl. In the future, I'd love to see Celestian Nicole! She'd have Seraph Eye, which would be like dead eye but a team sup, with heal shots and hyper shots or something. It wouldn't be broken.... I swear.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

I have a Tesladonna promo idea.
She has a somewhat large cannon on her right (I like right) arm. The weapon type is called "Tesla_cannon" and it's stats are not visible for what it does. By default, it acts like a Stardust gun, like the little star gun, but not as powerful as SDC.
Her body has a "Mode Change" Sub weapon. This changes what the Tesla_cannon does. It can be a Stardust Gun, a Beam Gatling, a Thunder Gun (ala Thoarla AM3 or Seiron HD), and a Laser.
Her LGs have a Sub weapon that uses her legs and Raikos as a mlee spam like Frua LG. But will have a finisher that kicks the enemy far. So it should act like a self defence tactic.
The non-cannon arm has a shield on the side and an empty hand.
Default bit will be Laser Bit because I said so.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Girls Promotions.   CosmicBreak Girls Promotions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Quote :