Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chumana
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 10

Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis Empty
PostSubject: Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis   Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 am

I have the free Laz-chan and 2 0s Koko Gaap, Right now I have there tech balance for the use of repair bits However recently I got a Scouter Rifle which reduce my STR to much to use to balance the STR/TEC for wonderbits. Currently both are equipped with Peacemakers

The only slots I can tune are the glasses and hairpiece slots as well as the weapon. I was wondering what I could use to improve my performance with these chibi both in DPS and support.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis   Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Honestly with the lack of slots and good mobility carts (from what I've seen out of most chibis), you're stuck with their meager performance. The RT chibis that you can buy now are much better than these two.. Especially for R Winberrl Chan outta the box.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis   Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

I generally play a more supportive role on a chibi while using weapons to counter bots at a defensive stance, Wide Beam Gun, Handy Zook or Burner (Glass Burner > Burner, but Burner is 3s from uc garapon right now) are usually my first choices and can all be gotten 3s. Peacekeeper is also a pretty good gun. Unless the chibi can get Broad Radar or something awesome like that, I tend to shy away from going to level 10. When I tune I (of course) try to get my str and tec even and high, and pick a movement stat to tune up a little bit, usually always walk. I also tend to get sway if I go to level 10, though I dunno if it's a great idea in reality, rofl.

One thing to keep in mind is that no matter what chibi you are, you were never built to be offensively superior, you can strive for it but someone will always do it better then you. Trying to get a good DPS is alright, but keep in mind that every time you run to the front lines and die, you have no one to blame but yourself and no amount of help will make you better then non-chibi bots. They were built with a heavy emphasis on supporting, not fighting. Also, Melfi-chan and R.Winberrl-chan are both better healers, and while their circle/abilities are generally considered better, they still can never give long range and ammo refill if they wanted to. I'm just pointing this out so you don't feel like you're being all too restricted with UC chibis; the RT chibis are just as helpless in battle situations with just different circles or different ways to support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Chumana
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis   Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am

I am not looking to break the DPS charts with a CHibi, but looking for ideas on how to tune to better act as support, Does a higher tec/Str matter or just the balance as well as a good weapon for famring or quick kills on that Jikun that chasing after a poor chibi......
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis   Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Balance isn't required but is nice, especially on the UC bots since your more dependant on your Wonderbits. If you want to do offense support, some people might curse you but you can use one of the Hyper Shot Chibi's and a Magnum to help a group assult the PS. You can bring in some of the nice support bits for it too like the Sniper turret. Don't do Camo, your already a target you need people to see others around you as more threatening then you to survive, but the combo as long as your ignored does fairly good damage. If you don't have the hypershot going I deeply suggest just doing Kiss to keep your strike force alive.

The problem is though fun, chibi's aren't cheap so using one for offense is probably gonna not only get you some negative score but possibly yelled at and called names. However, I typically snub them when my efforts help us win.

On defense/healer style balance is less needed because a good team should readily supply you and other supports with WD's. Also there isn't much a good reason to have a powerful weapon on your chibi. If someone attacks while your healing you should be dodging and using Kiss to keep the low bots alive. If your alone, well I use an autogun(+1 WLK) so I can try to run away asking for back-up. Your weapon is mainly for taking down trees in search for WD and free wonderbit charging. Be sure to give your teammates any other items you find in exchange for WD's when they come around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis   Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Tuning and weapons for Chibis
Page 1 of 1