Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose

Go down 
+13
boytitan2
Intet
SkyPanic
SurrealSight
EMPattack
knyx
Astral_Dono
FireKiller87
koi
Nisa
PhoenixAir
reVelske
Suguri
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 pm

The psygun can hit seraphs. Ahue discuss~
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm

I thought everyone knew psyguns weren't affected by anti-homing by now. We even had a thread in the video section directly showcasing a x2 g.force x1 paralyzer anti-air alba hd build before mayhem went apeshit and deleted the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Suguri wrote:
I thought everyone knew psyguns weren't affected by anti-homing by now. We even had a thread in the video section directly showcasing a x2 g.force x1 paralyzer anti-air alba hd build before mayhem went apeshit and deleted the forum.

Difference with alba HD is that it can attack directly under a seraph. Which is why I point this out.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Not surprised if Alba HD psygun isn't affected by wings, but standard psygun? I seem to get mixed reactions about that one.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Albatreos is a boss at shooting down all airs
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:18 pm

PhoenixAir wrote:
Albatreos is a boss at shooting down all airs

Summarized.

Nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm

reVelske wrote:
Not surprised if Alba HD psygun isn't affected by wings, but standard psygun? I seem to get mixed reactions about that one.
I've hit seraphs with majalis BD, and it certainly isn't fun to deal with lereve either.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm

What? Really?

Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose Slowpoke
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

With Seraph Wings out...I'd fear the Psygun user more than any Bazooka user. A good player using a Psygun-equipped bot basically deals out true DPS to a Seraph, as in the guy's actually dealing damage every second thanks to Psygun's acceleration and homing.
In contrast, the bazooka user deals a heck of a lot more damage, but they have to know how and by how much to lead the target by, and bazooka projectiles are usually pretty slow.

Same deal with Shaden BS users.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
With Seraph Wings out...I'd fear the Psygun user more than any Bazooka user. A good player using a Psygun-equipped bot basically deals out true DPS to a Seraph, as in the guy's actually dealing damage every second thanks to Psygun's acceleration and homing.
In contrast, the bazooka user deals a heck of a lot more damage, but they have to know how and by how much to lead the target by, and bazooka projectiles are usually pretty slow.

Same deal with Shaden BS users.

I agree 100%. I've had a lot of Albatreos do a lot of damage to me just from the psygun and I try to avoid Albatreos when I have an AIR at all times.

Although I can't say I hate psyguns completely, because if it wasn't for the 6 psyguns on EVEs BS, I'm not really sure how much I would use her as her psyguns are extremely valuable to me.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 am

Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:
I've hit seraphs with majalis BD, and it certainly isn't fun to deal with lereve either.

Now, using the psygun trick to improve other weapon's homing (psybanger), does this also lead stuff like sturbanger core towards a seraph, or does wings of light> psyguns improves accuracy of other weapons?
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:39 am

Albatoss kills air like flies, and most melee cant hit it because of its high mobility(retarded high amount of fly like EVE).

xz should also ban this in his tourney

just saiyan
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 am

knyx wrote:

Now, using the psygun trick to improve other weapon's homing (psybanger)
I still don't think this is true. Pretty sure it's only giving the illusion of improved homing because over-ranging probably increases the distance before homing shuts off. It works that way with long range buffs too, missiles will home for longer; long range buffed loco x can consistently hit actively-moving shadens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 am

Those ALBA's are really annoying...

A wild ALBA appeared!
MBG uses Pilebunker!
It's super effective!
ALBA uses homing beams of pink stuff.
CRITICAL HIT! It's super effective
LXE tries to flee! Unable to escape! (Oh shit...)
MBG uses Pilebunker!
But the attack missed!
MBG fainted!
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 am

LXE wrote:
Those ALBA's are really annoying...

A wild ALBA appeared!
MBG uses Pilebunker!
It's super effective!
CRITICAL HIT! It's super effective
LXE tries to flee! Unable to escape! (Oh shit...)
MBG uses Pilebunker!
But the attack missed!
MBG fainted!

the missles speed is like that of a freaking railgun.

a single Albatroll can dominate in any rank limit rooms
Back to top Go down
SurrealSight

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 am

Uguu...

Does this mean I should put the head back on... Currently equipped with a non-alba head, greatrapid blast zook and a viper shield... Dat lead time to charge when trying to fire everything >_<
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 am

SurrealSight wrote:
Uguu...

Does this mean I should put the head back on... Currently equipped with a non-alba head, greatrapid blast zook and a viper shield... Dat lead time to charge when trying to fire everything >_<

albatoss does not even need any builds to be imba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

EMPattack wrote:
SurrealSight wrote:
Uguu...

albatoss does not even need any builds to be imba

Albatoss...
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 am

albatross is an OP bots though

1.Holy shi@# HD
2.Awesome core (dam, it almost no aim Evil or Very Mad )
3.God cap upgrade (55 free cost per cap upgrade, 25 free cost at the beginning)
4.L ART with FLOAT DASH (holy macro)
5.Is that 's look like an L Art 's stat ? (TEC and mobility Evil or Very Mad [23 TEC, 9 WLK 19 FLY])
Back to top Go down
SurrealSight

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 am

Hehheh Very Happy You still need to aim though. The missiles don't hit if you don't aim well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 am

Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose ScreenShot_20110718_0911_08_890

No broken slots ufufu~
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 am

Normally an art is easily countered by flying over their "no-shoot cone"

With Alba, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm

SurrealSight wrote:
Uguu...

I think I'd rather use the head on a hopper, but it works great on alba himself too.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

You should never really need to fire everything with albatreos, the core is just gold against everything, the head is an excellent defensive weapon, and whatever you've done with the arms is utility. Enjoy making air not an option almost in the rooms you join.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 pm

EMPattack wrote:
Albatoss kills air like flies, and most melee cant hit it because of its high mobility(retarded high amount of fly like EVE).

xz should also ban this in his tourney

just saiyan

No stop wineing a properly built melee can hit it. Me and xz were build testing yesteray =P.

Also In arena I found out theres a very easy way to dodge alba hd build very easy it has a fatal flaw =P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose   Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose Empty

Back to top Go down

Albatreos VS Seraph Crimrose
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next