Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?

Go down 
+38
lwllw
UncleBobbie
AlkaidStar
iAMsuperBlast
ziix
Kirika
hyorinryu
xzpwnz
knyx
rei_hunter
FireKiller87
CapeMike
Turkeysaur
Intet
griffen
Aethernet
Astral_Dono
Senhime
Nisa
ngelicdark
Suguri
Tuskin
Fireflywater
DarkChuky
Hyoka
IronDicks
koi
Rinrin
Nilla
Arti
AnTi90d
rawrz
fggt
LordShade
NovaZero
vee152
fhoeng
reVelske
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:07 am

Suguri wrote:
fhoeng wrote:
Suguri wrote:

You realize how many of the current players would still fail, right?

And adding IQ test won't improve a thing.

You are in wiz right? You are enjoying the "higher" population Very Happy desu?
I've got accounts in all three unions. I mostly play in DOS at this point, because WIZ's incompetence disgusts me that much.

That and DOS alt has EVE Embarassed
Back to top Go down

If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:33 am

If you tell me multiple things you would change in CosmicBreak, I can only add one of them.

@People who want CosmicBreak to go fuck itself - Y U SO MEAN?!??! Sad
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:42 am

Simplification:

More UC promotions!

Also, I just realized your avatar is erasing MBG's clothes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 am

I'd add a story + more quests + missions....
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 am

Suguri wrote:
fhoeng wrote:
Suguri wrote:

You realize how many of the current players would still fail, right?

I've got accounts in all three unions. I mostly play in DOS at this point, because WIZ's incompetence disgusts me that much.

wat

Not worth it, whichever union consistently ranks 1st each week will eventually be flooded by newcomers and glory-seekers. Each union has its fair share of plain idiots if you ask me, it's just that you have to pray not getting your team stacked by them.

We should start bugging Tenpura to do something about score system being too easy for mindless rushers and feeders, probably having cost reduce score by two times the first.

Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:48 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
Suguri wrote:
fhoeng wrote:

wat

Not worth it, whichever union consistently ranks 1st each week will eventually be flooded by newcomers and glory-seekers. Each union has its fair share of plain idiots if you ask me, it's just that you have to pray not getting your team stacked by them.

We should start bugging Tenpura to do something about score system being too easy for mindless rushers and feeders, probably having cost reduce score by two times the first.

That won't work. The score system is based on 1)damage, 2)contribution, 3)support, 4)cost, 5)frags. All of which should be factors in determining score.
It's difficult to change the score system because the "mindless rushers" are basically designed to input as much pwnage as possible before dying. A simple solution would be to weight Cost more on your score, as you suggested, but that would also punish players who die once and never again, as well as weighting the system in favor of players who never die(which it should be); however, bots that can hang back and send out massive destruction without needing to risk their HP bars would get a favored slice of the score pie.

Reasonably low cost bots would go extinct, as even a 500 cost bot dying would mean a -1000 on your score; high cost bots would die out too, as their death would mean tons of -score. Same with fatasses since they're easier to kill. Pretty much all that would be left would be 1)long range bots, 2)excessively low cost bots, like super low cost Frog Landers n Beezles, 3)any OP shit.

Hmm...an idea. Since the rushing bots are generally designed for rush, and the score system is difficult to change...why not put a penalty on deaths over a certain number? Rush bots are generally not designed for long-term combat, but for insane pwnage in a short period of time before death. Mindless rushers generally have a commando designed entirely around rushing attacks(smarter people won't do this, they'll mix it up a bit). So if you put an additional score penalty...say, -1000 score or so(it'll probably have to be higher, rushers do get high scores due to their insane damage output) on every death over the fourth or fifth death, it'll discourage mindless rushing attacks, as the rushing commando's score efficiency will drop severely after the 4th or 5th time around.

This will also penalize noobs who die too many times, but at that point they're feeding the enemy and have no useful impact.

Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:14 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
Spoiler:

You're right there. Without getting into the muddy terrains of bot balance, the best I came up with at this moment is: Taking team's BP lost upon getting fragged directly to cost factor, though I don't know exactly how the number of stars flying over a bot's head is determined.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 am

Add Trade System!
More UC Promoes!
and yeah more Quest Mode enhancements or a do-over.

and for Cosmic Break EN to die a suffering death.

: D
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 am

Add in a new system so that superBlast gets $1 for every 1 RT that gets used.

Then I'll be rich off off garapon. And infinite Rt for myself. Thank you heavy spenders ^_^ Not only would you be feeding cash the CS you'll also be feeding me.

Also i like ziix's idea.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:39 am

Implement the Trade system, Seriously,but with Rank Limitation(EXAMPLE: Iron Rank only tradd to iron rank)

but my real wish is=Overhaul the Ranking Sys in the arena Match,dat system is SCREWED.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Spoiler:

You're right there. Without getting into the muddy terrains of bot balance, the best I came up with at this moment is: Taking team's BP lost upon getting fragged directly to cost factor, though I don't know exactly how the number of stars flying over a bot's head is determined.

Hm. I'd guess it's determined either by damage dealt or your current placing in the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:49 pm

iAMsuperBlast wrote:
You didn't specify what dollar. So I put "Zimbabwean dollar". If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 Index ku-ku-ku-ku-ku-ku...!
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 am

Booby wants the bots to be balanced >:

Oh well, one can dream.
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 am

LXE wrote:
You didn't specify what dollar. So I put "Zimbabwean dollar". If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 Index ku-ku-ku-ku-ku-ku...!

Grrr... maing get specific n' stuff n' crap n' other stuff. I get 1 US dollar. There happy? Plus I never heard of a zimbawaen dollar. What if 1 ZBWD (total guess of the acronym or whatever) = .00047765 USD!? That would suck. I'll still get rich but not AS rich.
Back to top Go down
lwllw
lwllw

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 am

DESTROY THIS LEECH!or balance stuff,reduce lag,OR FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw my eyes are blind because of LXE
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 am

LXE wrote:
iAMsuperBlast wrote:

Um, you know that every $1 USD charged is around $40,000 ZWD? So blast gets 40k Rt whenever someone charges $1 USD.

Way to go.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 am

knyx wrote:
LXE wrote:
iAMsuperBlast wrote:

Um, you know that every $1 USD charged is around $40,000 ZWD? So blast gets 40k Rt whenever someone charges $1 USD.

Way to go.

Um.... if that ratio is true, then that's not how that would work. You see, if the ratio is 1 USD for every 40k ZWD, then for each 1 Rt (10 cents USD), S.Blast would get 1 ZWD, which is 1/40,000 USD. So, for every 1 USD (10 Rt), he'd have 1/4,000 USD. The Rt he'd obtain for such an equivalency wouldn't even register.

Given how much Xz spends, I'm sure Super Blast would be rich anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Kirika wrote:
Did I mention the current value of the Zimbabwean dollar is 0? The use of this currency is now officially abandoned. So Superblast gets nothing.

Problem? XD
@Superblast - OK I had my fun teasing you, I'll go change it.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 pm

LXE wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Did I mention the current value of the Zimbabwean dollar is 0? The use of this currency is now officially abandoned. So Superblast gets nothing.

Problem? XD
@Superblast - OK I had my fun teasing you, I'll go change it.

1 USD now gets infinite ZWD because everyone knows 0*infinity=1.

Superblast enjoy your unlimited root works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm

knyx wrote:
1 USD now gets infinite ZWD because everyone knows 0*infinity=1.

Superblast enjoy your unlimited root works.
Well you need an infinite amount of ZWD to get one USD. So no matter how much you try, you still can't get 1 USD by earning ZWD.

lwllw wrote:
btw my eyes are blind because of LXE
Wut? why?

**Rerail**

lol, look at the size of that list!
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Delete AG
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Oooh! This is fun! I know what I would change...

People who spam, "IMA WA MURI NA NO," would instantly explode after 3 RC's in a row.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Quote :
Senhime - Buff everything but the melee bots

;-;
I mean Buff every Melee asides VF, Ivis and/or MBG :-:
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Izuna Promo.

c'mon.........give her some fox tail Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm

I has second wish:

Free CBen from people playing this as it were Unreal Tournament or their usual HD FPS crap games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?   If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If there was one thing in you can change in CosmicBreak, what is it?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next