Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Psybanger

Go down 
+5
ironpen27
Trill
IronDicks
Suguri
Priskern
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Video link here

Pretty much the only pratical way to get sturbanger's missile to hit, but still the damage is so sad.....Though seeing sturbanger's missile curve like how dugdiver's am missile does is fun.

Useable on Sturbanger standard too, which is so much better.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Thanks, I was hoping you'd repost this because I was too lazy to look for it myself.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:01 pm

So what tune would that be on the Psy HD? i might give this a spin on my standard, but why does it make dem missles move like that?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Probably speed tune, so the psygun shoot and accelerate faster towards target, resulting in missile homes better when launched. Not neccessary need the head though, shop's magnet gun, blast magnet gun etc works too. But you will be missing out with an arm weapon that is.
As for why it behaves like this....well I can only says it's the game's mechanism.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm

@IronDicks wrote:
So what tune would that be on the Psy HD? i might give this a spin on my standard, but why does it make dem missles move like that?
Psycho Formula HD2 should always be range tuned. Homing weapons such as missiles and pulse missiles - as well as certain other projectiles like grenades and arrows - can fly and home in past their listed range if you have a longer range weapon that can lock on to the target you want to shoot. The long range and home time of psycho formula hd2 as well as its tremendous amount of range results in missiles that home further and longer.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Will this work with Psycho Formula AM's?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm

@Trill wrote:
Will this work with Psycho Formula AM's?
Can you fit those on a sturbanger?
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 am

so this vid shows that to effectively hit w/ banger's missiles is to have a shooting part/weapon w/ longer range ( and strong homing capability? ) is to make that part/weapon lock-on first then do an aplha strike?

does this technique apply to other arts? like ( as a UC user ) Destructor CN/Original?

Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer my question Very Happy

Last edited by ironpen27 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 am

Yea, was gonna edit that , and then I d/ced for a bit and couldnt

Nope, there arent any magnet guns in the shop or garapon at the moment though.

So if you dont have any now, then you're out of luck D:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:45 am

@ironpen27 wrote:
so this vid shows that to effectively hit w/ banger's missiles is to have a shooting part/weapon w/ longer range ( and strong homing capability? ) is to make that part/weapon lock-on first then do an aplha strike?

does this technique apply to other arts? like ( as a UC user ) Destructor CN/Original?

Like I already said a few posts above yours,

@Suguri wrote:
Homing weapons such as missiles and pulse missiles - as well as certain other projectiles like grenades and arrows - can fly and home in past their listed range if you have a longer range weapon that can lock on to the target you want to shoot. The long range and home time of psycho formula hd2 as well as its tremendous amount of range results in missiles that home further and longer.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 am

@Suguri wrote:
@ironpen27 wrote:

@Suguri wrote:
Homing weapons such as missiles and pulse missiles - as well as certain other projectiles like grenades and arrows - can fly and home in past their listed range if you have a longer range weapon that can lock on to the target you want to shoot. The long range and home time of psycho formula hd2 as well as its tremendous amount of range results in missiles that home further and longer.

He's asking if you must have the HD2 as the active weapon (since alpha strike fires ALL weapons) when alpha-striking or if it still works using the BD@ as the active weapon when alpha-striking.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@ironpen27 wrote:

@Suguri wrote:

He's asking if you must have the HD2 as the active weapon (since alpha strike fires ALL weapons) when alpha-striking or if it still works using the BD@ as the active weapon when alpha-striking.
I didn't see that anywhere in his post. He's asking about the details of over-ranging and whether it works with other bots, which I had already covered.

To answer that too though, it does work without alpha...somewhat. Select the long-range weapon, then hold Q and shoot.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 am

Is there anything else that would make sturbanger missiles' homing better?
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 am

@Suguri wrote:
@IronDicks wrote:
Psycho Formula HD2 should always be range tuned. Homing weapons such as missiles and pulse missiles - as well as certain other projectiles like grenades and arrows - can fly and home in past their listed range if you have a longer range weapon that can lock on to the target you want to shoot. The long range and home time of psycho formula hd2 as well as its tremendous amount of range results in missiles that home further and longer.

Jesus fucking christ, where do you guys find out this info? Why don't cb put this kind of info up? I could've used this a long time ago.
Would it work with toybox arms...? I tried this out, but I can't figure out whether or not it works since I lack attention to detail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:43 am

@ziix wrote:
Is there anything else that would make sturbanger missiles' homing better?

actual Dugdriver AMs?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 pm

@chengsta wrote:

Jesus fucking christ, where do you guys find out this info?
Personal testing, testing by friends, observations of other players, involvement in both the EN and JP communities. add a heavy interest in learning game mechanics and it's pretty hard not to pick things up. ;3

@chengsta wrote:

Would it work with toybox arms...? I tried this out, but I can't figure out whether or not it works since I lack attention to detail.
They are missiles, so yes.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 pm

@Trill wrote:
Yea, was gonna edit that , and then I d/ced for a bit and couldnt

Nope, there arent any magnet guns in the shop or garapon at the moment though.

So if you dont have any now, then you're out of luck D:

Lol wut?

There are 2 magnet guns in the shop, magnet gun (16 rt), and phenom magnet gun (34 rt) and as a 3rd option you could just buy the original psycho formula and use the arms (30 rt). Get your eyes checked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psybanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psybanger   Psybanger Empty

Back to top Go down

Psybanger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com