Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Music and the lack thereof.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Verfor99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verfor99

Male Posts : 12

Music and the lack thereof. Empty
PostSubject: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 am

I do not know if this is a problem which has afflicted others, and I have mentioned this to GMs and they have not heard of any similar cases, but the entire time I had the game installed, the background music never played. Ever. All I had were sound effects. It did not do well for my level of enjoyment of the game. Is there anyone else on this forum who has also experienced similar afflictions, or who may have any ideas for fixes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 am

@Verfor99 wrote:
I do not know if this is a problem which has afflicted others, and I have mentioned this to GMs and they have not heard of any similar cases, but the entire time I had the game installed, the background music never played. Ever. All I had were sound effects. It did not do well for my level of enjoyment of the game. Is there anyone else on this forum who has also experienced similar afflictions, or who may have any ideas for fixes?

Did you make sure BGM was turned up and not muted? Otherwise I've never heard of this issue.
Back to top Go down
Orangish

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 pm

@Verfor99 wrote:
Go into your CyberStep folder, then Cosmic Break and look for a folder called "Music".
Next, as already stated, under the condition that the folder is existent and contains 49 MP3 files, under game options then under graphics and sound, check to see if you have the sound enabled and then turn the BGM up.
If you lack the music folder, I will personally upload it for you.
If none of this works, there are problems with the game and the use of headphones, where, at moments in which it chooses, it will not play certain sounds.
Back to top Go down
Verfor99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verfor99

PostSubject: Re: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 am

Hm, the one time I had phones is and the sound was cutting, I discovered they weren't fully plugged all the way. All the Options setting I've checked time and again, and the music folder is there, and they all play in wmp so there's no problem there. So yeah, second beta and still no bgm for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:16 am

Are you sure your sound is fine in everything else? In 20 or so years of gaming, I've never had issues with sound. Maybe your sound card is dieing?
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 am

try tweaking ur soundcard setings mabeh?
Back to top Go down
Verfor99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verfor99

PostSubject: Re: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 am

I doubt that it's the soundcard, every other program with audio works fine and even though I do not have bgm in Cosmic Break I still have the sound effects working properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music and the lack thereof.   Music and the lack thereof. Empty

Back to top Go down

Music and the lack thereof.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com