Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should you buy if you have 50RT

Go down 
+15
Hellenisti
Phyress
Kitouski
vee152
griffen
necrodrakath
HUcast
Fireflywater
boytitan2
Hyoka
knyx
xzpwnz
reVelske
Rinrin
samuelfoo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:12 am

Rinrin wrote:
knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
maxis is a no get amateus instead if u want a art.

If u have seraph crim rose buy abr.

If u want a land buy byne.

If u want a good art weapon buy liner cannon or rail gun id prefer linear cannon.

BT actually is giving good advice, Ama is the most god tier (haha, sun god(ess)) bot you can get in shop.

Oh and if you want supports get a busy cat, pulsy or grein, the latter requires more skill to use but it is an epoch god.
i loled at this ,seems like no one can use saggi well.
saggi > ama if u can aim.
unless ur making alpha ama but with 50 rt, no.

Not hard, just roll for 2 handies and you're half way there, now just learn to hop.
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 am

Actually, Toybox's core is amazing for an L-art, with the carts Stun Regain and Broad Radar. If I had one, I'd tune it for FLY and stick a Titan Bazooka on it. It's a shame it doesn't have Short Boost like the Destructors, BUT it has better stats, and Broad Radar, something fat ARTs need to survive.

ABR is Auto Beam Rifle; don't buy any of the other Rt weapons, they're all shit. (except for Flint Musket, Auto Beam Rifle, and Double Beam Gun as far as I know)

Don't buy any of the shop Rt LNDs. Most of them are, at best, gimmicky without additional Rt expenditure... except maybe Mighty Byne.

The list for good Rt shop ARTs should include Destructor Girl, though she's pretty much out-classed by Toy Box Girl now.

Shop Rt airs aren't worth it, IMO, except for the Brickgales. Sure, Butterflea has nice stats, but doesn't really offer any new AIR gameplay experience; better stick to Seraph.

For SUPs, Bugsycait is the best choice, since you can do pretty much anything with its core. Greinaut is good for its AMs, and core is only useful in Epoch Defense. You might want Winberrl if you have a Tarantulic or something (abuse her detachable arms). Jack Gadget isn't worth the 45 Rt, so is Pulsardio (if you're going Pulsardio, you'd be better off playing an ART, since his only bonus as an L SUP is being able to use LL Large Bazookas), Garapon version is a lot better.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am

Hellenisti wrote:
Actually, Toybox's core is amazing for an L-art, with the carts Stun Regain and Broad Radar. If I had one, I'd tune it for FLY and stick a Titan Bazooka on it. It's a shame it doesn't have Short Boost like the Destructors, BUT it has better stats, and Broad Radar, something fat ARTs need to survive.

You'd need a shitload of tuning just to make it high tier.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Hellenisti wrote:

ABR is Auto Beam Rifle; don't buy any of the other Rt weapons, they're all shit. (except for Flint Musket, Auto Beam Rifle, and Double Beam Gun as far as I know)

Don't buy any of the shop Rt LNDs. Most of them are, at best, gimmicky without additional Rt expenditure... except maybe Mighty Byne.

The list for good Rt shop ARTs should include Destructor Girl, though she's pretty much out-classed by Toy Box Girl now.

Shop Rt airs aren't worth it, IMO, except for the Brickgales. Sure, Butterflea has nice stats, but doesn't really offer any new AIR gameplay experience; better stick to Seraph.

For SUPs, Bugsycait is the best choice, since you can do pretty much anything with its core. Greinaut is good for its AMs, and core is only useful in Epoch Defense. You might want Winberrl if you have a Tarantulic or something (abuse her detachable arms). Jack Gadget isn't worth the 45 Rt, so is Pulsardio (if you're going Pulsardio, you'd be better off playing an ART, since his only bonus as an L SUP is being able to use LL Large Bazookas), Garapon version is a lot better.

your list is terrible.

rail gun is rt.

linear cannon good now that it got buffed is shop rt.

amateus is rt.

Butterfly A can get 40 fly without tuneing.

Baltheon is op when used right.

Byne. Hound dog ams are good with tuneing.

zero saber and zero saber girl deadly.

And your comment about destrutor girl as if u can still get toy cunt.

Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
rail gun is rt.

Both those weapons are, at best, mid-tier; he'd be better off with a fat Saggie.

boytitan2 wrote:
amateus is rt.
Read my post again, and you should understand that I didn't mention Amateus because it was already suggested by a lot of you already. And you're right about the TBG part.
Honestly though, I think DG is just a free frag (hello alphags, seraphs, melee everywhere!), unless she hops or has high FLY; most builds take all four EIW carts, and they'd have to miss out on one capa cart if they are to take carts like Short Boost or Broad Radar.

boytitan2 wrote:
I'd rather Seraph with anti-homing capabilities, thank you.

boytitan2 wrote:
Uh, with his Rt limitations? Not really. Best he could use on a Balth would be SDCs. (though I admit, I forgot about Baltheon, which isn't that much of a bad choice)

boytitan2 wrote:
Again, he only has 50 Rt. Only thing ZSG would be good to a UC player is a gunner build, since she has Moving Burst, and even then I'd prefer the lesser-costing UC cores like Shadow Hunter.
UC melee(read: Kamui Staff) with these bots is suicide.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Hellenisti wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
rail gun is rt.

Both those weapons are, at best, mid-tier; he'd be better off with a fat Saggie.

boytitan2 wrote:
amateus is rt.
Read my post again, and you should understand that I didn't mention Amateus because it was already suggested by a lot of you already. And you're right about the TBG part.
Honestly though, I think DG is just a free frag (hello alphags, seraphs, melee everywhere!), unless she hops or has high FLY; most builds take all four EIW carts, and they'd have to miss out on one capa cart if they are to take carts like Short Boost or Broad Radar.

boytitan2 wrote:
I'd rather Seraph with anti-homing capabilities, thank you.

boytitan2 wrote:
Uh, with his Rt limitations? Not really. Best he could use on a Balth would be SDCs. (though I admit, I forgot about Baltheon, which isn't that much of a bad choice)

boytitan2 wrote:
Again, he only has 50 Rt. Only thing ZSG would be good to a UC player is a gunner build, since she has Moving Burst, and even then I'd prefer the lesser-costing UC cores like Shadow Hunter.
UC melee(read: Kamui Staff) with these bots is suicide.

watch how pro players play with theese bots. Shit even I killed to vangaurds at once when i used a zero steping zero saber girl. PS seraphs are free frags now adays.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Hellenisti wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
rail gun is rt.

This guy disapproves,http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14746306.

mmcafe.com/nico
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:04 pm

I've already told boytitan linear cannon is high tier
Wait for 3s
Tunes are great force
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Can't see too well but it looks like he reduced ammo for the great force. Ammo is in the double digits.

Can't see HD but the build looks like King Giga BD, Thoarla LG, 2x Ama BS, 2x Raystag AM, winding key and little butterfly.

Saw the battle a little longer, it's Alba HD.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
I've already told boytitan linear cannon is high tier
Wait for 3s
Tunes are great force

I was agreeing with u silly =P. Maxis has big hit box no short boost Mad Mad .Main reason amxis 3 is better is smaller hitbox.

Hit box is way to important in this game its so badly coded. Well as koi said CS doesent have programers the janitors code the game when there done cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am

knyx wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
knyx wrote:

BT actually is giving good advice, Ama is the most god tier (haha, sun god(ess)) bot you can get in shop.

Oh and if you want supports get a busy cat, pulsy or grein, the latter requires more skill to use but it is an epoch god.
i loled at this ,seems like no one can use saggi well.
saggi > ama if u can aim.
unless ur making alpha ama but with 50 rt, no.

Not hard, just roll for 2 handies and you're half way there, now just learn to hop.
needs a greinaut.
and 350k uc only got me a seraph summer. everything else i got is bullshit
and if ur gonna hop id prefer accel saber to ama ( even if ama has internal ) i mean, accel saber is FREE.

oh yes and how could i forget.
DESTRUCTOR GIRL.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Ama.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Maxis has big hit box.
i missed this earlier.
reply to bolded part: not everyone is named BoyTitan.
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 pm

I think i might buy Saggitary Maxis or Amateus
Thank you everyone help me ^^
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Toybox or Mighty Byne are decent choices.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:57 am

I'm already planning to buy Amateus or greinaut. Probably Amateus so I could have some use for my Dugdriver AMs.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 am

ziix wrote:
I'm already planning to buy Amateus or greinaut. Probably Amateus so I could have some use for my Dugdriver AMs.
u got dugdriver. alpha arts am. WUT
u dont need greinaut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should you buy if you have 50RT   What should you buy if you have 50RT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What should you buy if you have 50RT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2