Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ASK]Crimrose AM

Go down 
+15
BNOISE
Intet
knyx
Aethernet
Lyala
NumeroDoS
rei_hunter
IronDicks
Yokura
Nihil679
Suguri
Kitouski
Raven
SkyPanic
ezyseal
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ezyseal

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 am

hi guys im noob here. i have crimrose lvl 8 and using tentrion AM. but i have crimrose ams with 3 slot and dont know what kind of tune should i take. can u help me?? here is th pic
[ASK]Crimrose AM Ddddd
what shoul i do to make that great seraph crimrose??
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 am

ezyseal wrote:
hi guys im noob here. i have crimrose lvl 8 and using tentrion AM. but i have crimrose ams with 3 slot and dont know what kind of tune should i take. can u help me?? here is th pic
Spoiler:

up her to seraph and tune later Neutral

Last edited by IronDicks on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : y u no spoiler)
Back to top Go down
ezyseal

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 am

SkyPanic wrote:
ezyseal wrote:
Spoiler:

up her to seraph and tune later Neutral

will u tell me later?? Sad

Last edited by IronDicks on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : y u no spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 am

Don't worry about tuning until Seraph promotion because your parts will get swapped out for the 3 slot Seraph ones anyway.

Tune for FLY and TEC, prioritizing FLY. Don't let WLK drop to 0, and keep STR at 1 if you plan on using your wonder bit. Drop the Wing Plus AMJ's when you start tuning, because you can get +2 FLY for only 5 cost as opposed to 30 with a High Boost Beta. Common arms include Tentrion, Mach Knight, Soljetter, Cross Raptor, and perhaps Paraboroid.
Back to top Go down
ezyseal

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 am

Raven wrote:
Don't worry about tuning until Seraph promotion because your parts will get swapped out for the 3 slot Seraph ones anyway.

Tune for FLY and TEC, prioritizing FLY. Don't let WLK drop to 0, and keep STR at 1 if you plan on using your wonder bit. Drop the Wing Plus AMJ's when you start tuning, because you can get +2 FLY for only 5 cost as opposed to 30 with a High Boost Beta. Common arms include Tentrion, Mach Knight, Soljetter, Cross Raptor, and perhaps Paraboroid.

but i want to make her with 40 fly
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

all UC stuff

3s mini bazooka at super UC gara
1s wing plus AMJ re from rank gift or you can get gold wing plus AMJ at super UC gara

【Robot Name】
Seraph Crimrose

【Parts】
BD: Seraph Crimrose BDγ
 WB: Slayer Bit
 LG: Seraph Crimrose LG [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
 HD: Seraph Crimrose HD
  HDAC: Cute Beret [High Boost Alpha]
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Tech Alpha]
 BS: Seraph Crimrose BS2
 AM: Wing Plus AMJ [High Tech Alpha]
  AM: Tentrion AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
   WP: Mini Bazooka [High Run]
  AM: Tentrion AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
   WP: Limited Plasma Gun

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1245
CAPA: 1260
HP: 419
STR: 1
TEC: 29
WLK: 1
FLY: 38
TGH: 10

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×7
Enhance internal weapon×2
Quick Boost

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×12
Red Chip×70
Yellow Chip×40
Stabilizer×63
Engine Shaft×13
Turbo Charger×36
Drum Magazine×28
Guide Circuit×49
Snail Liquid×11
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

Use High Boost Beta tunes for the most cost-efficient tuning and you will reach 40 FLY easily. Just make sure to watch your WLK stat like I said, because if it goes below 1 you will be a very sad Crimrose.
Back to top Go down

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 am

I like Auto Beam Rifle better, it is harder to use but once you mastered it, you will be able to play better. I'll just leave this here for you to think about.
Prototype Seraph Crimrose Build:

Note - If you have Cross Raptor AMs, I can give you a better build.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 am

Wry so Level 9 LXE? Seraph can use all the levels she can get and you're even at max capa with one level to go...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 am

Kitouski wrote:
Wry so Level 9 LXE? Seraph can use all the levels she can get and you're even at max capa with one level to go...
Sometimes you don't need to be at level 10.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 am

i think this guy is pure UC only, how can he get that abr and that 3s laz LG ?

i'm not even got a 3s laz yet lol!
Back to top Go down

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:43 am

SkyPanic wrote:
i think this guy is pure UC only, how can he get that abr and that 3s laz LG ?

i'm not even got a 3s laz yet lol!
He didn't say so. A pure UC Seraph Build? Lets see...
Limited Plasma Gun (2s) is a really rare item, and MiniZook (3s) is in the Super UC Gara.
UC only Prototype Seraph Crimrose Build:

In my opinion, if you get rid of the MiniZook, you would be better off because it is just extra cost, and MiniZook on a high speed flying AIR bot doesn't really work that well unless you tune it for "Great Rapid Alpha"
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 am

LXE wrote:
I like Auto Beam Rifle better, it is harder to use but once you mastered it, you will be able to play better. I'll just leave this here for you to think about.
Prototype Seraph Crimrose Build:

Note - If you have Cross Raptor AMs, I can give you a better build.
What am I looking at.

• Level 9
  • Acrobat/High Acrobat tunes
  • Zero weapon tunes
  • Not-so-helpful carts/cart combination

If you're going to build Seraph, you do it like this:

Quote :

【Robot Name】
    Seraph Crimrose

【Parts】
    BD: Seraph Crimrose BDγ
     WB: Slayer Bit
     LG: Seraph Crimrose LG [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Beta]
     HD: Seraph Crimrose HD
      HDAC: Eve Hair Ornament [Great Tech Alpha]
      FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Boost]
     BS: Seraph Crimrose BS2
      AM: Crimrose AM [High Tech Alpha] [Great Tech Alpha] [High Boost]
       WP: Auto Beam Rifle [Great Rapid Beta]
     AM: Crimrose AM [High Boost Alpha] [Great Tech Alpha] [Great Tech]
      WP: Mini Bazooka [Great Rapid Beta] [High Tech Alpha] [Tech]

【Config Check】
    COST: OK
    BS: OK
    LG: OK

【Stats】
    TYPE: 空
    SIZE: S
    COST: 1260
    CAPA: 1260
    HP: 419
    STR: 1
    TEC: 36
    WLK: 1
    FLY: 38
    TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
    Capacity +70×7
    Float Dash
    Quick Boost
    Sniper Sight

【必要素材】
    Hidora Cosmos×1
    Fudara Cosmos×9
    Midoro Cosmos×4
    Threede Cosmos×2
    Red Chip×100
    Yellow Chip×30
    Green Chip×40
    Stabilizer×104
    Turbo Charger×54
    Scope Lens×48
    Rapid Crystal×34
    Drum Magazine×42
    Guide Circuit×69
    Heat Ash×30
  • Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 am

LXE wrote:
    Kitouski wrote:
    Sometimes you don't need to be at level 10.
    Seraph, level 9? That wasn't a typo?

Lol ur doin it wrong LXE. Seraph is one of the last bots in the world that "doesn't need to be 10."

Last edited by Kitouski on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kito.winterwing.com
    Nihil679
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 am

LXE's build is not only inefficient tuning, it's sacrificing a cartridge for minor capacity that is misused anyways.
    Understand the fact that TEC means nothing on a majority of the guns in CosmicBreak. The only times you will find TEC to have high meaning is on high force guns, that being EVE cannons, a vast amount of gara ART bots, etc. Sacking your utility via cartridge AND better tunes is NEVER worth the damage TEC gives you. NEVER.
    NEVER use hybrid tunes unless you know what you are doing. They are a waste in capacity, slot, and materials. You have no reason to ever use them on a simple build.

Here is a BETTER build.
    Spoiler:

As you can clearly see, I have 180 capacity free using bare minimal. If you cannot afford an ABR, replace ABR with Limited Plasma Gun. Both are the same cost, meaning you can keep similar tunes, and they both -1 WLK so you still keep yourself on good stats. The only difference is that you will need one more FLY for the 38 FLY breakpoint, which is easily achieved by a lower AC slot I left opened for you to use whatever AC you want.
    Let's assume you don't have an ABR. Threw on a Mini Crim. Optionally, you can use Ace of Hearts Earrings or anything with +1 FLY, whatever.

Let's look at tuning further. You have 180 free capacity. Should you tune for TEC? NO. Your ABR or LPG most likely has at least a slot opened, USE YOUR WEAPON SLOT FOR A WEAPON TUNE. That is, anything from Force to High Shooter. For ABR, I suggest using your Rainbow Chips that you saved from those crappy hybrid tunes and tuning your ABR for High Shooter. Force will do NOTHING for you at this point and time due to the fact that the arena is littered with ANTI-AIR TECHNOLOGY. What you need is something that will hit QUICK AND FAR, everything that High Shooter provides. Furthermore, a single Force will give 1 additional damage on a three-burst gun. The only time 1 additional damage would matter is on a machinegun more than any other gun. Forget it. I suggest High Shooter for LPG as well, either that or Range.
    Tune your Mini Bazooka for Great Rapid Beta, the one that reduces ammo, not range. Your Mini Bazooka is for ANTI-AIRING other AIRs. If you're fighting any decent AIR, they most likely have high FLY stats, get speed on your gun to actually hit them. Forget range, you don't need it. If you need to snipe them, use your other weapon. You will not be sniping with a Mini Bazooka, use it mainly for fighting other AIRs or shooting trees.

You still have 115 capacity free after following my tunes. If you have no more slots on your LPG, NOW YOU CAN TUNE FOR TEC BECAUSE YOU USED YOUR WEAPON SLOTS.
    Tune TEC as you see fit, it doesn't matter, you have enough for three Great Techniques if you have slotted accessories and one on the free slot on the LG if you only have High Shooter on LPG.

Here's the end build after twenty minutes derping around in calculator, remembering all the blood, sweat, tears, and salt I put into my Seraph only to be met with RT-Gara anti-AIR technology.
    Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
    Yokura
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Yokura

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 am

This is a little minor but

@Suguri
    EVE hair ornament doesn't have a slot. ;_____;
    Back to top Go down
    http://yokura.deviantart.com/

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:57 am

Spoiler:

If you're going to build Seraph, you do it like this:

Quote :

Spoiler:
    There is one flaw in your build, and that is "EVE hair ornament does not have a slot".
    Nihil679 wrote:
    LXE's build is not only inefficient tuning, it's sacrificing a cartridge for minor capacity that is misused anyways.
    Understand the fact that TEC means nothing on a majority of the guns in CosmicBreak. The only times you will find TEC to have high meaning is on high force guns, that being EVE cannons, a vast amount of gara ART bots, etc. Sacking your utility via cartridge AND better tunes is NEVER worth the damage TEC gives you. NEVER.
    NEVER use hybrid tunes unless you know what you are doing. They are a waste in capacity, slot, and materials. You have no reason to ever use them on a simple build.

Here is a BETTER build.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Suguri's build is better, and also I know my build is shit. No need for you to rub it into my face with a huge wall of text.

One word of advice - High TEC affects your damage greatly, but Low TEC does Jackshit.

Last edited by LXE on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nihil679
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Nihil679

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:05 am

Because we all a 3s Mini Bazooka and a 1s EVE Hair Ornament and I'm using the recommended cartridge set-up with a Sniper Sight. My build definitely does not have a nicer STR:TEC ratio if you want a longer-stronger Wonder Bit. I definitely did not take the initiative to set my build to as-pure-UC-as-possible. SURELY, I HAVE NOT MADE NOTE WHERE TO BREAK MY TEC TO FOR THE DAMAGE BREAKPOINT ON BOTH GUNS.
    No offense to Suguri.
    Right.

But it is a fact, yes, I do have to rub things like this in your face with a giant wall of text, because obviously no one listens to me, so why should I feel the need to artificially butcher my intelligence to shorten everything down to swallow-able bits for people that don't listen? Why not just keep it proper for the people that do?
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 am

Yokura wrote:
    This is a little minor but

@Suguri
    EVE hair ornament doesn't have a slot. ;_____;
    If you get it from gara and not a TC cube. V:

Bleh, I'll worry about making the build easier to work with tomorrow, it's past 4 AM here atm.

LXE wrote:

also I know my build is shit
    Just curious, if you thought it was bad, why would you suggest it to a new player?
    Back to top Go down

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 am

Suguri wrote:
    LXE wrote:

also I know my build is shit
    Just curious, if you thought it was bad, why would you suggest it to a new player?
    I called it a prototype, just a rough idea and I was just waiting for you to point out the flaws.

@Nihil - STR:TEC ratio doesn't really matter all that much. You just need to keep at least 1 STR if you're just going to Tune TEC.
    Back to top Go down
    Yokura
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Yokura

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 am

>O WE CAN GET 1S EVE ORNAMENTS? I thought TC Cube -> Thoarla chan o.O

... confuzzled.
    Back to top Go down
    http://yokura.deviantart.com/
    IronDicks
    ♥ラブマスター♥
    ♥ラブマスター♥
    IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:14 am

If people Quote giant walls of text with out spoilering/deleting stuff i will be giving out warnings, do not do this
    Back to top Go down

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 am

Nihil679 wrote:
    But it is a fact, yes, I do have to rub things like this in your face with a giant wall of text, because obviously no one listens to me, so why should I feel the need to artificially butcher my intelligence to shorten everything down to swallow-able bits for people that don't listen? Why not just keep it proper for the people that do?
    Well, I listen to you. Y U so mean to me... Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Nihil679
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Nihil679

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 am

LXE wrote:
    Well, I listen to you. Y U so mean to me... Sad

Because nothing pisses me off more than people basically saying to me "TL;DR."
    I've also been at the end of my patience lately, obviously I need to figure out this secret technique people call "stress relief." Must be some African concept.
    Back to top Go down
    rei_hunter
    Surprised Shiromo
    Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 am

@Nihil
    my stress relief is placing a bed vertically (or at least leaning) to a wall... then start punching it. as hard as i can.

@Thread

I almost thought you'll were talking about Crimrose AM and its uses..... but.

If you want to go the untuned route (UC Options) (Here's my build in JP)

Try having balancing your STR and TEC to 14 or 15. This ensures good wonder bit conditions.

Equip a buckler and a plasma gun. If not, use Haku Sword.
    Keep her LG~

Hits me top 5 just staying around in the sky, shooting, sometimes gets me swordmaster xD
    My carts are 1 Internal Cart, Capacity Carts, Stun Regain, Float Dash, Boost Tune.
    Back to top Go down
    http://twitter.com/reihunter
    Sponsored content

[ASK]Crimrose AM Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [ASK]Crimrose AM   [ASK]Crimrose AM Empty

Back to top Go down

[ASK]Crimrose AM
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next