Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?

Go down 
+4
StickyKeys
knyx
Nihil679
AlkaidStar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 am

Read The Topic,and that Manga is the best Psychological and medium type of gore/mystery,for me....
(my opinion:i dont like Death Note)
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:31 am

I read it.
It was great up to the halfpoint, then it just went on a 89 degrees down from there. It just got... really bad.
There's a full anime series announced for fall. If it's anything like the manga, six episodes of great, rest of random bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 am

Ending was just wat.

Wat

WAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:59 am

Ending too happy. Cori disappoint.
Should just end it when Yukiteru lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 am

hmm,but the concept is good!,what 'IF' your the player of the 'survival game'?
i love the Onukuta Miko:Tsubaki Kasugano (The Sixth)

Diary: Thousand League Eyes Diary

Tsubaki Kasugano (春日野 椿 Kasugano Tsubaki?) is a maiden and figurehead of the Onukata religion. Her "Thousand League Eyes" diary is unlike the other diaries, as it is a scroll, rather than a cell phone. As its name would suggest, it is able to report the future of all her followers; allowing her to gain some form of mind control over them. Unlike Yukiteru's diary, it is not limited to just her surroundings, but sees far-off events; ones that lie a great distance away from where she resides. Her diary can also record near-future events; those that will occur after only a few seconds ahead from the present. This provides Tsubaki with massive amounts of information to work with. However, it can pose as a hindrance in times where a situation changes constantly or when she needs to react quickly to incoming threats. As she is able to control her worshipers, Tsubaki does not make use of any weaponry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 am

Isn't the manga done already? and the anime is timely too.... next season actually... but I won't watch it on accounts of have finished them manga and is now buying them.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:33 am

Sticky so weak.

I've followed the manga since chap1 was released, buying the manga and planning to watch the anime.

Well, the ending was WTF tier but it's not the worst ending out there.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Thank god Iron deleted my comment.Got this mixed up with a shity manga READ IT ITS BETTER THAN DEADMAN WONDERLAND READ IT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:08 am

Read it for a while > liked it > schoolwork piled up > had to stall it > picked it up again > read the ending > ...

Would've been great if not for the cop-out ending :< It isn't really mindfuck (I'm used to that stuff), but it does feel... bleh.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 am

Seele00 wrote:
Read it for a while > liked it > schoolwork piled up > had to stall it > picked it up again > read the ending > ...

Would've been great if not for the cop-out ending :< It isn't really mindfuck (I'm used to that stuff), but it does feel... bleh.

The lead INTO it was a mindfuck, but the ending itself was highly underwhelming and just so bad considering the amount of potential it could have been.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 am

I've read it too. I liked it throughout the whole story but for some reason never read the end yet. And since the anime is coming out I'll probably watch the anime to find out the end. That is only if the anime turns out well. If it doesn't then I'll just go ahead and read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?   Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Read Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary Manga?
Page 1 of 1