Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?

Go down 
+15
NumeroDoS
ziix
Courius
Fireflywater
Trill
reVelske
Rinrin
Suguri
PhoenixAir
fggt
rei_hunter
boytitan2
knyx
Priskern
StickyKeys
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? Empty
PostSubject: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

I got them from the new Godly UC Gara, and was wondering: What's the difference from the Rockets?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Raw force and stats penalty difference? And Rocket lawnchair can be used by land, but that gara got the more superior 3 slot handy zook so....
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Hopper and homing, though handy outclasses that thing if you don't lag and can aim.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 pm

its ment for arts 3x speed tune it do greats youl never miss.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Unlike Bazooka, Rocket or rather -missile- type weapons can track enemies. It has longer range. and probably rapid close to Handy Bazookas.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Unlike Bazooka, Rocket or rather -missile- type weapons can track enemies. It has longer range. and probably rapid close to Handy Bazookas.

700 int tho It doesent seem much faster than ramjet launcher.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

What should i tune scratch
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 am

tggt wrote:
What should i tune scratch

2 great speeds and a great range tune if u have materials and 20 or 30 % ups and slot protercters if not wait till u get the rt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 am

Ballistic launcher has incredible force and ammo and is a good weapon for hopping ARTs. The homing is already good in general and hits around 60-70 to airs without any tunings. Not that rare though, it's an epoch drop.
Rocket launcher on the other hand is equipable by LNDs. It has good ammo even though with mediocre force. Was put in gara.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

Cori wrote:
Ballistic launcher has incredible force and ammo and is a good weapon for hopping ARTs. The homing is already good in general and hits around 60-70 to airs without any tunings. Not that rare though, it's an epoch drop.
Rocket launcher on the other hand is equipable by LNDs. It has good ammo even though with mediocre force. Was put in gara.

>2s
put in rt gara

>3s
put in UC gara

pompom

>2s
put in rt gara

>3s
put in UC gara

CS sure knows the troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 am

knyx wrote:
Cori wrote:

>2s
put in rt gara

>3s
put in UC gara

pompom

>2s
put in rt gara

>3s
put in UC gara

CS sure knows the troll
IKR? At least Cori got some 3s pompoms too.

Not sure if gonna use rocket lawnchair, zooks are better for Cori.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 am

Cori wrote:

I have yet to get balistic launcer. I even started getting first alot on defence and still nthn good.Well every thing but that.Its like cs can read my mind only person who did 2k lop gara rolls and got everything but genbu. Oh well I have cruel rail guns 2 of em 2 gattling zooks and a ramjet launcer I dont need ballistic shooter or genbu Sad Sad Sad .WHY DOES THIS GAME HATE ME.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Cori wrote:

I have yet to get balistic launcer. I even started getting first alot on defence and still nthn good.Well every thing but that.Its like cs can read my mind only person who did 2k lop gara rolls and got everything but genbu. Oh well I have cruel rail guns 2 of em 2 gattling zooks and a ramjet launcer I dont need ballistic shooter or genbu Sad Sad Sad .WHY DOES THIS GAME HATE ME.

same boat, almost 100 epochs, i even have my Thorala but i have never gotten a Balistic Launcher, ever.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 am

Ballistic is higher power and art-only. Rocket is lower power, but land usable. Both have very good homing and will rarely miss with a certain amount of speed tuning.

Also you mean Ballistic Launcher, not Ballistic Shooter (you're confusing it with Ballista Shooter I think, which is also in the gara).
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am

fucktard cs.
trolled AS USUAL (i was a fool to expect to not be trolled by this, i shoulda known my acct was glitched by trollpura)
every gold except the good ones like ro cube, wp cube, wing plus amj-G, and the good ones...
MULTIPLES of every silver EXCEPT 0 handy zook, pompoms, rocking lawnchair, ballistia lawnchair, mini zook.

srsly this is FUCKING TROLLED.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 am

^You are just one of the very few people who got very unlucky Mad
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am

Out of the 5 20x rolls I did, the only golds I got were Neon Neos, Daruma Star Lg, and Accel Saber BS.

Only one that found any use was the Accel BS. On a sidenote, got a 3slot Accelerated Gun from Arena. What to do with it?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Trill wrote:
Out of the 5 20x rolls I did, the only golds I got were Neon Neos, Daruma Star Lg, and Accel Saber BS.

Only one that found any use was the Accel BS. On a sidenote, got a 3slot Accelerated Gun from Arena. What to do with it?

I fed crim Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Trill wrote:

On a sidenote, got a 3slot Accelerated Gun from Arena. What to do with it?
Don't tell those of us that want one lest we decide to hunt you down too late
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Rinrin wrote:
fucktard cs.
trolled AS USUAL (i was a fool to expect to not be trolled by this, i shoulda known my acct was glitched by trollpura)
every gold except the good ones like ro cube, wp cube, wing plus amj-G, and the good ones...
MULTIPLES of every silver EXCEPT 0 handy zook, pompoms, rocking lawnchair, ballistia lawnchair, mini zook.

If there was a trading system, I would so give you all 3 (I forgot, it's 2 or more) of my 3s Minis and and my 3s Handy for a price of a Wing Plus AMJ-G. I don't use them. I prefer high round speed and low round size over round size (time to speed tune the heck out of my Micro Bazookas). Keeping my Ballistic Launcher though.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:59 pm

eeh.... even missiles have homing system... it actually become fatal weakness agains seraph wing or anti homing bit... those screw em badly (they oddly turn around avoid seraph wing and anti homing bit)

so except you are original sturbanger, almost no way you can hit seraph on wing...

so yea, even i love using missiles... i admit practice aiming using zoka or other straight shoot weapon better...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Courius wrote:
eeh.... even missiles have homing system... it actually become fatal weakness agains seraph wing or anti homing bit... those screw em badly (they oddly turn around avoid seraph wing and anti homing bit)

so except you are original sturbanger, almost no way you can hit seraph on wing...

so yea, even i love using missiles... i admit practice aiming using zoka or other straight shoot weapon better...

anti homings a joke vs speed tune missles I can rape a seraph with wings out witha untuned ramjet launcher give me my tune gathima ams and there free frags.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:24 am

reVelske wrote:
^You are just one of the very few people who got very unlucky Mad
i forgot to add i did not get a nicole too. on the other hand i got about 25 neon neos (which i fking dont need).

Fireflywater wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
fucktard cs.

If there was a trading system, I would so give you all 3 (I forgot, it's 2 or more) of my 3s Minis and and my 3s Handy for a price of a Wing Plus AMJ-G. I don't use them. I prefer high round speed and low round size over round size (time to speed tune the heck out of my Micro Bazookas). Keeping my Ballistic Launcher though.
trade system might come in soon Very Happy so GIVE EM TO ME K???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 am

Suguri wrote:
Trill wrote:

On a sidenote, got a 3slot Accelerated Gun from Arena. What to do with it?
Don't tell those of us that want one lest we decide to hunt you down too late

Worth hopping with? I've been wanting a nice weapon for Laz.

As for being ontopic, ziix beat me up with that rocket launcher super bad D: Not sure if it was tuned, but if it wasn't, I dot want to see a tuned one.

Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 am

I ended not even using them due to lag.... =_=
It doesn't lag when it's midnight here but I don't have anyone to use it on!
D:
The world is so Imba....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?   So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... Rocket Launcher and Ballistic Shooter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next