Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop? Empty
PostSubject: Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop?   Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I was wondering: If you win something in the arena and it's NOT a body, shouldn't it appear in the shop? I see a booster I won in the shop, but not arms I have won or other parts. Also, parts I routinely use or 'bots I use are still labeled "NEW". Does this have something to do with it? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Secondly, is there a way to track your progress on completing a Challenge Cube, and for the ones "Compete 30 times in the Arena" or whatever ones that are 15vs15, do the lobbies with level and rank restrictions count twoards your goal?

Last but not least, roughly how many robots are arena-prize exclusive? I've seen A. Maid, Red Squealer, a very small something, and a couple wierd parts or two. More curiosity than anything.

I've been lucky with the Garapon (The 2nd UC one, I wish there were more UC ones even if the others were higher in cost) and gotten many weapons, both Vulture boosters and a head. Still haven't gotten that Neon Neos though. I swear spinning my mouse seems to churn out better results. Just a little something I thought I'd share.

-Local Spider Youkai, Tsuchigumo
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop?   Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

You get a part in shop if it's not a rare arc drop (like vulture, snow vulture, red squealer parts). Just wait a day or two for the "NEW" to wear off.

Anything in the union wars tab (the other tab is team fight) counts for an arena challenge, room size/shuffle/rank restrictions are all accepted.

A.Maid, Elme S., Red Squealer, Ace braver I think are all of them, though I've never gotten anything other than braver's parts (no core) in arenas. All of these are found by arcantus questing which also includes tentrion and tarantulic.
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop?   Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:18 pm

If you go to the ranking counter in your unions area i think u can see how many arena wars you've played for the month.
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop?   Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 am

knyx wrote:

A.Maid, Elme S., Red Squealer, Ace braver I think are all of them, though I've never gotten anything other than braver's parts (no core) in arenas. All of these are found by arcantus questing which also includes tentrion and tarantulic.

Your forgot Build arm, And grundom.

And for the other BDs there is also Blocky, Wootree, And Damtree. (THAT DAM TREE) XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop?   Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arena rewards aren't appearing in shop?
Page 1 of 1