Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. Empty
PostSubject: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 am

Konichiwa,Im,Magma8520,But,in the game i was AlkaidStar.Yorosku~~~.
hey anyone know me in the game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am

Nope.

Hi.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 am

Nope.

Hi.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 pm

.........well........
thats....kinda anti-climatic isn't it? (Imagine im sputtering at someone then,the person says in straight 'NO')
*Sweatdrop* Shocked
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 am

Never heard of you. Sorry .-.
But welcome to the forums anyways~
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:03 am

Hey,i know,you!,Your Game Name Was still Astral God,isnt it?
You are the Lily Eve user,LOL
If so...
I met you,and im in your friend list..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked confused bounce
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 am

You do know your name has a jk in it right and you didnt separate your 2 diff names well enuff for ppl to figure out there 2 diff names.My typeing style is I dont give 2 fucks so im good at translating shit thats typed wrong.Ya hes one of the few if not only forza latino members thats not a free frag not that good not that bad.

Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 am

Ya...Ya.....,no need to get REALLY worked up....Take it easy dude.....
Well,i don care anyway.....im jus a watcher of the world,haha...... silent
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Magma8520 wrote:
If so...
I met you,and im in your friend list..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked confused bounce

I don't recall ever meeting you though. I never add anyone I don't know so it's impossible for you to be on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Magma8520 wrote:
If so...

I don't recall ever meeting you though. I never add anyone I don't know so it's impossible for you to be on my friends list.

His igns either Alkaid Jk or AlkaidStarJk hes in forza latino now
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 pm

I think there a misunderstanding,my game name is AlkaidStar
And Im used to be in TheImortalMortals,But im already out of the clan.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Magma8520 wrote:
I think there a misunderstanding,my game name is AlkaidStar
And Im used to be in TheImortalMortals,But im already out of the clan.

Nvm dont know who you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:01 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
You do know your name has a jk in it right and you didnt separate your 2 diff names well enuff for ppl to figure out there 2 diff names.My typeing style is I dont give 2 fucks so im good at translating shit thats typed wrong.Ya hes one of the few if not only forza latino members thats not a free frag not that good not that bad.

Keep the language PG. I wont start warning people until a few days pass for language since I know you all have to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 am

Mayhem wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

Keep the language PG. I wont start warning people until a few days pass for language since I know you all have to get use to it.

wait what thats a rule BULL THE GAME IF IT HAD A RATING IS M FOR MATURE WHO CAN I PM TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS.

Further proof of this only censoered words are nigger and fuck and if u type .anywere in those u can still say em why have forum for a mature rated game be censored whos idea is this.

Screw it mailing admin.
Back to top Go down
Padron
Newcomer
Newcomer
Padron

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:01 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

wait what thats a rule BULL THE GAME IF IT HAD A RATING IS M FOR MATURE WHO CAN I PM TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS.

Further proof of this only censoered words are nigger and fuck and if u type .anywere in those u can still say em why have forum for a mature rated game be censored whos idea is this.

Screw it mailing admin.
boytitan, pls go back to the nut house and come back when your mentally healed.

if u didnt read the "new forum rules" then i suggest you to read it now.
heres the link if your "Mentally Challenged"
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5373-forum-rules
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:38 am

@Padron wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Screw it mailing admin.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5373-forum-rules

You, DO, realize that your Avatar is against the rules in itself right?
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

Screw it mailing admin.

lol MGS4 is a M rated game but when ever you use the in-game chat system for multiplayer it censors every cuss word you can think of. Hell it even censors the word "kill" and it's a war game :/ (Which is kinda stupid)

Back on topic:

Nope.

Hi. I like your name since I like fire and stuff related to fire.
Back to top Go down
Padron
Newcomer
Newcomer
Padron

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
You, DO, realize that your Avatar is against the rules in itself right?
whoops, sorry about that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 am

Haha.....Well,Don't Mind Me.....,Im sorry if i just offended some people or more.......
Yah...,im still new anyway,......once again sorry......

Haha.... pale ,but.....
It seems,that language is STILL,very colorful in here too.......

Well,nice too meet you all.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 pm

@Padron wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Screw it mailing admin.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5373-forum-rules

does it not say mail staff which I did anyways sean said he had nthn to do with new rules waiting for admin reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.   Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm...Hello,Im The Thunder Themed Lily User.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com