Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my drawings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

my drawings Empty
PostSubject: my drawings   my drawings EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

some of my drawings:
Spoiler:

the ones that are a bit blur is because I scanned but coulnt scan it better with quality so I had to photoshop to make it visible

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

my drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: my drawings   my drawings EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Why don't you have any drawings of guys? Don't get me wrong, your drawings are better than I could do, but seriously at least draw something other than girls Razz
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

my drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: my drawings   my drawings EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:51 pm

seems like it was made in the 1990's :/
Back to top Go down

my drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: my drawings   my drawings EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Nisa wrote:
seems like it was made in the 1990's :/
Based on the second and third pic, yes. Good thing the 2000s killed men wearing short shorts.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

my drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: my drawings   my drawings EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

:/

1st is a copy (Mutsumi from Love Hina)

and no, I dont go watching all animes to get what the most watched ones look like to draw something.

about drawing only girls . . . I draw guys too but:

1 - if I dont really try it hard, or it will be somewhat a DBZ char, or a guy that will always look the same.
2 - I learned how to draw alone, then a friend of m,ine teach me how to draw girl face and body (front only). after 2 months trying it I started making copies from Magic Knight Rayearth, Sakura and some others (some 10 years ago)

and indeed, I make 1 draw a week, sometimes once a month or not even this (some 4 months I dont draw anything) so I would say I havent improved much but if I want I can take back to full speed and better quality in like 2 or 3 weeks if I make 1 or 2 draws everyday, I just dont feel like doing it now.

and about second and 3rd pic, 3rd is really old,one of my first draws after making some copies of animes,the 2nd one is more like taking a photo to get the idea for clothes (and its not an old photo, its something new I got at the internet this year) and then I made the body, face, hair, etc,etc and placed the clothing).

and, when it comes about drawing, I think the 80s and 90s had much better drawing quality than the 2000-2010 animes . . . too much the "do it fast" than the "do it good", also using a lot of computer on it.
(when I say "do it fast" I mean the drawing. if you check its a lot of special effects and photoshop but, taking it all out, the drawing is very simple, easy and fast to do, much more than many at 80s and 90s)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: my drawings   my drawings Empty

Back to top Go down

my drawings
Page 1 of 1