Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!

Go down 
+6
knyx
Nisa
Aethernet
Astral_Dono
boytitan2
Decline
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Decline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello, the name's Decline. I am a Cosmic Break player, and this is my story.

It all started on a beautiful night, when the owls were out and the spiders were on the prowl, hunting for something to eat. Meanwhile, I was out looking for an MMO that was right for me. All out of ideas, I looked into MMOHut.com for something that may be worth trying. But, I got sidetracked and looked at all the Giveaways. That's when I saw that they were giving away some codes for a Gold-colored Katana Max. I loved robot/mecha games, so I thought I'd give it a try, snagging the Gold-Colored Katana Max code and saving it for later on a piece of paper. I visited the site for Cosmic Break and registered. Then, I started to download it. Now, remember that it's night time? Well, I was asleep by the time it finished. When I woke up, I awoke to epicness. The game was fast-paced, how I liked them, and pretty rewarding as well. Also, daily freebies. Anyways, that's my story.

My In-Game name is Decline and I'm part of Dostrex.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 pm

prepare to loose every game and get yelled at by me.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Oh don't listen to him. He's too hot headed for his own good Rolling Eyes I can kill him without getting hit myself.
Anyways, pleasure to meet ya! I'm Astral_Goddess, but my in-game name is only Astral_God because of that darn 10 character name limit Mad

I hope we'll see each other in the DOS area sometime soon~ If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me as well.
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Hey, lets adopt this kid.

We'll name him, 'BoyTitan3'.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi,

Cosmic Break = Pay2win

that aside,glad that you enjoy the noobie rooms ^^
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Oh don't listen to him. He's too hot headed for his own good Rolling Eyes I can kill him without getting hit myself.
Anyways, pleasure to meet ya! I'm Astral_Goddess, but my in-game name is only Astral_God because of that darn 10 character name limit Mad

I hope we'll see each other in the DOS area sometime soon~ If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me as well.

Didnt I beat u the last time we pvp by spamming amateus muichis D=
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:31 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Didnt I beat u the last time we pvp by spamming amateus muichis D=

If you did I don't remember it. You know how horrible my memory is.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 pm

The game is on a similar path to the OP's name.

*takes off glasses*

On the decline.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:32 pm

knyx wrote:

*takes off glasses*

On the decline.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

icwutyoudidthar

Also,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:45 pm

knyx wrote:

*takes off glasses*

On the decline.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

That so is not funny remind me to kill u
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 pm

knyx wrote:

*takes off glasses*

On the decline.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

This needs a pic
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 am

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! "LunaFaya" is my IGN and "Wolf" is the name. Enjoy your stay here! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Decline
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am

...Geez, now I've felt the wrath of the activity of the forum. 10 replies in one day. I love you guys already Very Happy

Anyways, I like lingering around the Channel 2 Dostrex Area in the mornings. PST. During this time, I'd be either in the arena or shopping or something. Or predicting the cube that contains the best prize in the daily Lotto Cube (and, surprisingly, most of my predictions are correct...ish).

Also, I'm still a New Hero<7>. And, whenever I actually care for my ranking in the Arena, I fetch myself a place as the highest-ranked or second highest-ranked player in my team. Sometimes out of all of the participants. Wonder what the higher-ranked battles are like... meh, I'll know when I get to them. Right now, I just need to morph my circle into a triangle. Like playdough. Y'know?

Also, thank you all for actually caring to reply I love you
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 am

Again when u get to higher rank rooms stay the hell outa vs brd and vs wiz rooms. You will just die alot save me the rage and go low br rooms and shuffle
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:10 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Again when u get to higher rank rooms stay the hell outa vs brd and vs wiz rooms. You will just die alot save me the rage and go low br rooms and shuffle Again,When you get to high tier rooms,Avoid me,because I will only feed.

There,I rephrased it for you.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 am

Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
[strike]Avoid me,because I will only feed.

Meeh when anal probe quit I quit trying. Wait when gara didnt give me genbu I really quit trying
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
[strike]Avoid me,because I will only feed.

Meeh when anal probe quit I quit trying. Wait when gara didnt give me genbu I really quit trying

I have 2 genbu.

u jelly?
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:29 am

Aethernet wrote:
Hey, lets adopt this kid.

We'll name him, 'BoyTitan3'.

I approve. We'll teach him the ways of the Titan.
Back to top Go down
Decline
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 am

@Aethernet and Inzane14: Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I am totally lost right now o.o

You guys bring good luck to Decline. I was like 'oh my intro topic' and then... I rolled a Gara and got a Shuten Daemon. A gold ball. (I don't think he's that good, to be honest.)

Then, I rolled another Gara and got a Red Squealer SW (Gold Ball). Cool, yes. But, all of its internal weapons are Melee. And there are no more spare cost points.

I guess I'll rephrase that to 'semi-lucky.'
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Again when u get to higher rank rooms stay the hell outa vs brd and vs wiz rooms. You will just die alot save me the rage and go low br rooms and shuffle when u get to leaving circle rank rooms stay the hell in rank limit rooms so u dont feed

I believe that's SLIGHTLY more accurate...
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 am

Decline wrote:
@Aethernet and Inzane14: Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I am totally lost right now o.o

AHAHAHAHAHA - no.

Unless you want to use fat ARTs. Fine by me.

And welcome to CB.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
Decline wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA - no.

And welcome to CB.

No Im not wasteing my breath on some one who thinks I still use fat arts.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:14 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:
Decline wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA - no.

And welcome to CB.

I'm not wasting my breath on someone that doesn't use punc-

Wait wha

IMPOSSIBLE,WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TITAN?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA - no.

And welcome to CB.

I'm not wasting my breath on someone that doesn't use punc-

Wait wha

IMPOSSIBLE,WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TITAN?

sorry ment to start with lower case and leave out the period I typed this rightly tho =)
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Maybe BoyTitan2 isn't the real BoyTitan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!   Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings... from somewhere other than Mars!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com