Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDenial
RedDenial

Male Posts : 22

Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial Empty
PostSubject: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 am

Okay everyone here is a poly/skin edit of the Misside HD that I started and finished today, made to look like our favorite Eva from the popular series, Evangelion! (I might consider skinning it to Unit 01's "berserk" form if you guys like this one enough)

PS: I might consider releasing the the poly edit file if enough people like it. Right now I will only distribute it via email, contact me ingame if you're interested. My ingame name is RedDenial and I'm usually in Channel 1 and I'm factioned with BRD.

Please comment and rate! Thanks!

Front View
Spoiler:

Side View
Spoiler:

Angled View
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Download?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Chin should be a bit more exaggerated (should be almost the length of the horn) though the basic shape looks about right.
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 am

I am not to familiar with the show, Only watched a few episodes. But from my understanding it looks pretty dead on.

Looks nice~
Back to top Go down
RedDenial
RedDenial

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

knyx wrote:
Chin should be a bit more exaggerated (should be almost the length of the horn) though the basic shape looks about right.

Yeah I thought about that and i think ill make some changes thanks though.
Back to top Go down
RedDenial
RedDenial

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:04 am

I'm bumping this cause I think I'm just so amazing.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 am

Nicely done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 am

Mmm... Necrobumping isn't allowed, even if it's your own thread. So I'll lock it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial   Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial Empty

Back to top Go down

Evangelion Unit 01 Head Skin/Poly By RedDenial
Page 1 of 1