Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..

Go down 
+13
Naisha
frizky
Hellenisti
(´・ω・`)
Emeraldsun
Kanra
LordShade
SkyPanic
knyx
shinigami
xzpwnz
Aria
SoMotokuKarin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 am

Quote :
complains even though they have a shit ton of money check

Has 400 rainbow chips checks

Probly has a genbu checked

Lives in hong kong cheked.

BT hates 1/4 of me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 am

Hellenisti wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
hard plate is not that rare if you spam arcantus

it drop a lot at alton glacier and dustol ruin

I think I've seen Haku 3* reward 6 (six) Hard Plates at once.
Yeah, probably. I've always got at least a hundred hard plates that I have nothing to do with. Had three drop back-to-back in three mob kills in arc once, too.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Suguri wrote:
Hellenisti wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
hard plate is not that rare if you spam arcantus

it drop a lot at alton glacier and dustol ruin

I think I've seen Haku 3* reward 6 (six) Hard Plates at once.
Yeah, probably. I've always got at least a hundred hard plates that I have nothing to do with. Had three drop back-to-back in three mob kills in arc once, too.

long time to run arcantus
if i rmb hard plate re drop from skullroid at dustol ruin and pepens at alton glacier

too bad that i never tune TGH before, i exchange a lot of hard plate and hulk meteorite to other material Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 pm

shinigami wrote:
Quote :
complains even though they have a shit ton of money check

Has 400 rainbow chips checks

Probly has a genbu checked

Lives in hong kong cheked.

BT hates 1/4 of me. Sad

thats on the cause I couldnt play cbhk during that realy really cool closing event
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

you guys can spam Bastagant 2* and 3* for getting rainbow chips, since bastagant in EN doesnt need bastagant ticket...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Courius wrote:
you guys can spam Bastagant 2* and 3* for getting rainbow chips, since bastagant in EN doesnt need bastagant ticket...

That is when effort put doesn't equal to the rewards. Unlike Aria and those with plenty of time and patience, it's quite dis-encouraging and boring to spam.

@BT : only those who've made accounts b4 the announcement can participate >_> Don discriminate us all.

Tho I did make a account Razz
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 am

shinigami wrote:
Courius wrote:

That is when effort put doesn't equal to the rewards. Unlike Aria and those with plenty of time and patience, it's quite dis-encouraging and boring to spam.

@BT : only those who've made accounts b4 the announcement can participate >_> Don discriminate us all.

Why me? :<
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 am

Aria wrote:
shinigami wrote:
Courius wrote:

Why me? :<

Cuz u make me jelly the most :< Sad

Quote :
At least 7 or 8 last night alone

There's still 20 days b4 my summer holiday begins Sad You haz so much time, I jelly
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 am

shinigami wrote:

Rainbow Train will be at 7pm GMT+8 later.

I guess I can give one spot for you :s

Already gave 2 spots for Cori and utok.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 am

Aria wrote:
shinigami wrote:

Rainbow Train will be at 7pm GMT+8 later.

I guess I can give one spot for you :s

Already gave 2 spots for Cori and utok.

Knight's fappers room?
Back to top Go down
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:40 pm

(´・ω・`) wrote:
shinigami wrote:
ooh another HK guy ;O

There are multiple HK'ers ingame if you know which clans they are from, so far there are 4 HK BRD clans and 1 HK wiz clan i know of atm

hmm two i will say in WIZ

I am a korean in hong kong .. and there is 孫策 pure hong kong in the same clan
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 pm

i wonder if they will have mat trade option available sooner or later hmm..

10rt for 1 rainbow chip?? i think its a fair deal, i want 1000rainbow chips :?
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..   MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MBG->IVIS->Eliz troll garas =A= i demand cben to sell rainbow chips with RT..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2