Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte

Go down 
+13
ngelicdark
Aurum_Sol
ywxiao
fggt
Nilla
Suguri
dsp
xzpwnz
knyx
NovaZero
shinigami
yilx
chengsta
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 am

Ivis has more HP, and if i'm correct, CV disable tgh reduce, at least my friend said so.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 am

tggt wrote:
Ivis has more HP, and if i'm correct, CV disable tgh reduce, at least my friend said so.

Nope, TGH reduces damage correctly. It's just that her TGH sucks. MBG can tank most L-sized bots but a BBFF could take down most Ivis/Elisas. (Shade's waifu beater)
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:00 am

tggt wrote:

40 tgh byne with 500+HP shield will have fun with all of them lol!
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 pm

tggt wrote:
tggt wrote:

40 tgh byne with 500+HP shield will have fun with all of them lol!

This be true. I tend to ignore the shielded/high TGH LNDs until they've been whittled down a lot. If the target isn't stunned, you pay for that mistake a LOT.

Also, I think Ivis > MBG > Elisa be so (simplified of course). Although MBG is much easier to get a high melee score than Ivis because she's so much tankier. MBG can raid the PS once or twice, then come back once more for suicide death (after a good heal of course). Ivis really can't live long, she has 418 HP max w/o tunes, and only 7 TGH. Under heavy fire, I can't last more than a few seconds -_- She has to pick on solo targets, and even with a heal, she can't keep doing the same job over and over again. Lack of veils, buckler, good OH SHIT I SHOULD NOT BE HERE items, even lack of good targets (sometimes AIRs have BOTH back alley ways covered Sad ).

The only new thing I can kinda add is that Ivis takes a bit of manuevering with when it comes to combos. I don't know if it's cuz I frame lag a bit when I play with her, but the first hit of her combo is a little...weird. You'll sometimes skid past your target even though it looks like the crimson slash hits the target, but you don't hit. And a lot of the times, the aiming of that rapier is stupid. Even if there's only one target; the one you're hitting towards, Ivis sometimes randomly decides to start poking behind her.. or at a tree that's further away than your target.... scratch Gets much more frustrating when you're about to land a kill for last attacker, and it comes down to the wire.. One more hit and your target woulda been dead...but Ivis thought it would be cooler to hit the other target sidling up behind you... Really dumb when that happens...

Oh and also, I think MBG can fare better with aerial targets much more than Ivis. With Ivis, you need short boost, lance bits maybe, and skill -_- Hitting them low flying airs can be a pain in the butt when they're just that *bit* too far with the short boost ._. But I've had some moments where some silly peeps thought hovering twice my height over me was high enough...and they were wrong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 pm

tggt wrote:
ywxiao wrote:
If we are talking about 1 v 1 then Ivis is the best of the 3, but in terms of real game play I personally prefer MBG.
Fully tuned she has great damage(71 damage per punch) and is the most tanky of the 3.
There is also a trick that allows you to purge armor without actually purging the armor, which makes MBG even more tanky.

Force of MBG and Ivis is same, ivis can do 7 combo while mbg can do 3.

And abt the trick, i can do it only at haku Q and float panel map, via auto teleport.

Note I said great damage in real game play(not necessarily the best), but the focus is how hard to kill MBG is, that melee messes up the aiming of a lot of weapons.

The trick is replicable, I found it while using EVE, there were times when I did the activate motion but my cannon would not appear, so I was stuck using psygun for the entire game(some of you are saying "oh I remember having the same problem").
I just thought maybe this would work in my favor for MBG, and sure enough it did.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 pm

*semi-related*

How 2 Counter Ivis with (overdrived) fencer?

hit,(even with crimson veil),run further,(hit again,abusing range)

rinse and repeat till ivis is gone

it's nice to hit a target that doesnt fly far far away from the strikes :O
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:06 pm

If an Ivis doesn't make you her hoe soon as you come close, she's doing it wrong. The delay afterwards and duration of the swing would give her plenty of time to waltz up and impale you on her rapier.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Nisa wrote:
*semi-related*

How 2 Counter Ivis with (overdrived) fencer?

hit,(even with crimson veil),run further,(hit again,abusing range)

rinse and repeat till ivis is gone

it's nice to hit a target that doesnt fly far far away from the strikes :O
If you're playing the World's Shittiest Ivis.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Ivis just stunlocks VF and its all over. I just had a few 1v1s with a VF user (who isn't bad, mind you), which got a +200 HP head start from a sneak attack from the back, still managed to make it an easy frag due to, lol, unlimited stun works.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am

2 shit tier bots vs mbg

Winer is might byne girl obviously that range small hit box and shields.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:38 am

actually,
that dashing attack that incurs massive jittering with latency, confirming 2nd hit even before 1st hit registers, gg.
Jikun Reloaded.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 am

Honestly unless MBG is fighting a weakened Ivis, Ivis will stomp on her. Ivis can interrupt MBG's combo immediately because of lack of stun. Fighting unpurged could work, although having only 1 hit on your combo derps things up. Elisa should probably be unincluded from the thread simply because she honestly has nothing going for her besides being able to use Lightning Edge.

I have a MBG and have been mauled in a melée fight verses an Ivis. I got two punches in before she combo'd me. If MBG packs a gun, she could probably win though even if Ivis brought one too.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 am

Trill wrote:
Honestly unless MBG is fighting a weakened Ivis, Ivis will stomp on her. Ivis can interrupt MBG's combo immediately because of lack of stun.

wrong its not the fact that mbg can stun its that her combo has lots of range and is fast it takes a while for my vangaurd to kill byne girls ivis would get raped buy em.

There like a upgraded jikun or like hatigarm machine its the facts that the melee u get out the way and melee u again that makes em deadly they dont need stunlock
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 am

Now that I think about it, wouldn't Elisa beat both of them with lightning edge?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 am

ywxiao wrote:
Now that I think about it, wouldn't Elisa beat both of them with lightning edge?
Lightning Edge doesn't shock until the last hit. MBG and Ivis would both have her stunned by then, unless the MBG was purged without bucklers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:55 am

This is a fact.
Mighty Byne Girl >>> Most Large Sized Land Melee Bots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte   Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivis vs mbg vs elisalotte
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2