Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

[WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ Empty
PostSubject: [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ   [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Well, I guess I must now do what I originally intended to do in this forum... PR!

月夜のフロマージュ is a clan for people dedicated to two things: moe and being casual. We're so casual that even on lean days we still get to Top 50 in clan rankings! (lawl) We're a small group, 14 members, although I don't know how the hell did we get up to Level 10. Oh, and did I mention that we're inactive? Two of the founding members quit already, so I'm keeping their accounts. The others have other things to do with their lives, including myself (since I'm in college). Nonetheless we still find time to play.

Oh, and if anyone was curious about the internal hierarchy of Tsukiyo, here it is:

Zeroblade (Sub-comm) (Leadership shifted to M3rry)
月子 (Sub-comm) (Quit and account deleted)
warum (Sub-comm)
EroJun (Sub-comm)
M3rry (Leader)
Seele00 (Sub-comm)
.ADD (Sub-comm, my little brother IRL)
Algester (Sub-comm, shared account of the clan, normally held by me, ADD, or K1)
EnCiel (Sub-comm, shared account of the clan, normally held by me or ADD, once held by Nihiru)
K1 (Sub-comm Honorary)
Hildebrant (member, actually Lemouri of Miso-Tempura)
KyonGeass (member)
!ceb3rg421 (member, MIA)
Platform (member)

If you've been treading through the dark side of the Internet, you might have seen these names before. That's because most of us are ani/erobloggers. Focus on the latter. So yeah.

As for recruitment, we're a tight-knit clan, but it isn't impossible to get in. But you'll need to have previous contact with any of the sub-comms (there are a lot of us) before joining. And you need to hang out at our Skype chat for a fairly long time before we even consider.

So that's about it. 月夜のフロマージュ (Tsukiyo no Fromage) (Moonlight Cheese) PR representative, signing out.

EDIT: Change of leadership, as well as playing status.

Last edited by Seele00 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

[WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ   [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

ohai doods

Go figure, 月子 is around a lot more often than Zero is.
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

[WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ   [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 am

Z741 wrote:
Go figure, 月子 is around a lot more often than Zero is.

With that in mind, it isn't surprising that over half of our members have higher ranks than ZB himself (月子's incoming jewstar; M3rry, warum, Jun, and ADD are Star-Ranked; I'm Hexagon-3, although still fairly far from Star; ZB's just Hexagon-1).
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

[WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ   [WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] 月夜のフロマージュ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com