Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OB Robots goodbye dedication letter

Go down 
+8
ToxicElixir
Xenosnake
technomo12
NovaZero
Replekia
LoneWolfZX
Desu
Fate
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

OB Robots goodbye dedication letter Empty
PostSubject: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Wipe comes soon, so is good to made a letter to remember your robots that helped you the most, in any battle, knowing they would be destroyed, like real heroes.

When i think about my robots i feel like the good bye is so sad, but to remember them, and remember their glory, here comes my letter.

"Dear servants, moe moe and loyal bots. My sincere apologize i couldnt save you all. but i will make a place inside my heart to remember you, and have our precious memories forever.

To Crim aka Kurimu: my loyal explorer. never failed me in quest, you always survived uncountable battles. you had a precious taste t die by bosses.
i liked so much your help in the arcantus planet.
To Kurimu 2: Gift by friender, oh, what a great gift, i wont find another same as you, flying the highest killing the best, nobody will replace you in my heart.
To Lilly Rain: my delicious moe moe starter robot, died from the beginning by icy. i liked how your coast never let you use your best weapons, caped at level 7.
To my 4 thorla team: BEST TEAM EVAH MUST WIN LOLOLOL XDDDDDD i will always remember the useless AoE that i loved so much. everyone of you were the best in battle, and killed fractulus so much, so funny, i made a sig because of you T_T.

To my Mysty hollow SIN: always defeated but never showed a tear, always called baka to the one who killed you.
Too my saber girl:Useless in haku but very good at quests. i liked your moe. i dont want let you go ;_; i will remember being kicked by parties because of you and my jikun long.
To Jikun Long: i loved your exelent job, supered my expectations, want your strength to believe that you will be fine in the data deleted heaven.

To my Izuna kamui:good explorer, trained to win, never failed me when the difficult time arrived.
To my jetter girl: Awesome at quests really good as kurimu, i liked your kicks and all, my dear, i will miss that kicks

To my Aquila: loya servant after thoarla you was the best unit. no matter if you were not moe, you worked well, even without head and arms.

To my toybox: my fun box of pain, never underestimated, your firepower was alright, and your speed sucked so much. anyway, thanks for kill that bee.

To IVIS: we had no time to know each other so good, but at level 8 i liked you so much, you were happy with kurimu and her friends, and i was happy with you, my dear AIVISU. "

well this is my litle letter to my bots that were good with me, and i want that people share the feelings, and relieve the sadness with a goodbye, that wont be sad, because our robots will "live" in our memories...

( had 30 robots, i only named my used robots [over lvl 7] if you have too much robots and no idea, just write to your comando)

study sorry for the ENGRISH study
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 pm

I've seen worse engrish than that so its okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
LoneWolfZX
LoneWolfZX

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

You think your engrish is bad you should try Age of Armour had me raging within an hour, ugh never again Sad

Seriously though don't worry about it, it's really not that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~wolfand/
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Fate wrote:
Wipe come soon, so is good to make a letter to remember your robot that help you most, in battle, know they would be destroy, like real hero.

When i think about my robot i feel good bye is sad, but remember them, and remember glory, here come letter.

"Dear servant, moe moe and loyal bot. My sincere apologize i could not save you all. but i will make place inside heart to remember, and have precious memory forever.

To Crim aka Kurimu: loyal explorer. never fail in quest, always survive not countable battles. you have a precious taste die bosses.
i like much help in arcantus planet.
To Kurimu 2: Gift by friend what great gift, i not find another same as you, fly the high kill the best, no person will replace you in heart.
To Lilly Rain: delicious moe moe starter robot, die from beginning icy. i like how your cost never let use your best weapons, cape at level 7.
To 4 thorla team: BEST TEAM EVAH MUST WIN LOLOLOL XDDDDDD i will alway remember useless AoE that i love so much. everyone of you were best battle, and kill fractulus much,funny, i maje a sig because of you T_T.

To Mysty hollow SIN: always defeate but never show tear, always call baka to one who kill you.
To saber girl:Use in haku good at quests. i like your moe. i do not want let you go ;_; i will remember being kick by party because of you and jikun long.
To Jikun Long: i love you exelent job, super expectations, want strength to believe that you will be fine in the data deleted heaven.

To Izuna kamui:good explorer, train to win, never fail when the difficult time arrived.
To jetter girl: Awesome at quests really good as kurimu, i like you kicks and all,dear, i will miss that kicks

To Aquila: loyal servant after thoarla you was the best unit. no matter if you were not moe, you work well, even no head and arms.

To toybox: fun box of pain, never underestimate, you firepower was alright, and speed sucked so much. anyway, thanks for kill that bee.

To IVIS: we have no time to know each other so good, but level 8 i like you so much, you happy with kurimu and her friends, and i was happy with you, dear AIVISU. "

well this is litle letter tobots that are good with, and i want that people share the feel, and relieve the sad with a goodbye, that wont be sad, because our robots will "live" in our memories...

( had 30 robots, i only name used robots [over lvl 7] if you have too much robots and no idea, just write to you comando)

study sorry for the ENGRISH study

This is how it would look in engrish.
Back to top Go down
Replekia
Replekia

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Goodbye Lily Rain Majalis. I shall always pretend you were the real deal and not some cheap knock off. We made an awesome team. May your dual blast bazookas rain fireworks on unsuspecting crimroses in the afterlife.

Goodbye Destructor Girl. You were like lily, but slightly more fat and with a built in weapon that didn't suck.

Goodbye Boiledeck. May your deck shot always piss off LAND types by keeping them stuck in a corner.

Goodbye Blocky #1, Blocky #2, and Blocky #3. It still amazes me I could get a top ten finish with you guys, even though you never made it past level 5.

Goodbye Sturbanger. Even though you were a freak with 4 arms, your rain of missiles made good 'splosions. I'll always love ya for that.

Goodbye Crimrose. May your super-cheap 508 range power shooter piss people off in your afterlife by shooting them from farther away than they can see.

GOOD RIDDANCE IVIS. I SHALL HATE YOU WITH A PASSION UNTIL ARTILLERY GETS AN OVERPOWERED ROBOT TO EQUAL YOU.

Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Replekia wrote:
GOOD RIDDANCE IVIS. I SHALL HATE YOU WITH A PASSION UNTIL ARTILLERY GETS AN OVERPOWERED ROBOT TO EQUAL YOU.
Or you could, you know, use an aerial type on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Good bye Bynes, apparently I will be able to buy you for real cash on release, so see you soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello few days without cosmic break.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Good bye CrimRose Your paralyzer was good at helping people nuke a air due to you long rang stun capabilities

Good bye LilyRain you transkirt maybe weak but with 36 tec made all the difference on bringing down power spot destroyers

Good bye ivis you made me laugh slicing off all land and art type mech with your ridiculous melee combo

Good bye HoundDog you nunchuck weapons made me happy in qouest and mission modes

Good bye Zero saber girl your zero step gave me hope when my hp is low

Good bye Mecha jetter girl almost good as crim but a lot more sexier and customizable skin job

Good bye Destructor girl your core weapon is awesome but but your a bit fat but nonetheless i loved it!

Good bye Windberl with 40 tgh your the toughest mech i have ever tuned that can survived an assault and tnx to your support many i made many friends

that is all
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 pm

To Lily Thorn, you're my best ART mech I ever had I hope to see you again soon. Your dance is beautiful.

To Tesla, my blue pikachu you've been a great air scout keep on shocking people.

To Ivis, I know its only been a few days, but it was fun playing with you. I also know I may not be able to see you again as a friend, but an enemy... Fighting you again will be fun. And good luck with Crim! Best wishes!

Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

lol

yeah my engrish is not the worst but is engrish anyway...

hope find fun after the wipe Razz
Back to top Go down
ToxicElixir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ToxicElixir

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Alas poor Yorick Crimrose, lily, and Aquila...

We are gather here today for a parting,
a sincere farewell for those who have served us.

And now I shall read from the
Holy Book of Internetz.
Book six, Pwnzor, Verse 1337.

"Oh mighty BanHammer, destroyer of trollers, lend us your power.
Oh majestic Moderators, divide the pros from the hax'ers.
So that I can cleanse thee of thy noobs.
Oh awesome Admins, cap those mofos in the ass,
So they can taste my rightoeus fury!"

So now, let us pray...
that our efforts in this OBT was not in vain.

OB Robots goodbye dedication letter 9ade5f833c5daba97cd7016

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 am

ToxicElixir wrote:
And now I shall read from the
Holy Book of Internetz.
Book six, Pwnzor, Verse 1337.

"Oh mighty BanHammer, destroyer of trollers, lend us your power.
Oh majestic Moderators, divide the pros from the hax'ers.
So that I can cleanse thee of thy noobs.
Oh awesome Admins, cap those mofos in the ass,
So they can taste my rightoeus fury!"
So say we all!

Farewell Dakka Izuna, You didn't even need to actually hit anyone with that Buster Gatling to be awesome.

Farewell Red Right Hand, You lead a generation of Crimroses, first with the Beam rifle, first with the Izuna booster. We will meet again.

Farewell Lance Rider Exroad, Yes, I was looking at your ass the whole time. It was magnificent.

Farewell Juno Reactor, Your Jupitizer was the bolt that pierced the heavens.

Farewell Meril Massacre, Truly, you rocked them all.

Farewell Killa Kan, You may have always ranked last, but you always won it for the team.

Farewell Crim Twins, Between the two of you, you were immortal.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:50 am

Um...Tempura just confirmed that there will be a 2nd beta, meaning no wipe...yet.
Back to top Go down
Replekia
Replekia

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am

OB Robots goodbye dedication letter Uselessthreadyj5yl9
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:14 am

Replekia wrote:
OB Robots goodbye dedication letter Uselessthreadyj5yl9

oh wow, i will save this image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways thanks for participated on this thread. maybe there will be another in the future sadly

thanks for share your feelings Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ZA ENDO
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:36 am

Goodbye retarded thread.
We never needed you in the first place.
We didn't even like you.
Back to top Go down
ToxicElixir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ToxicElixir

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 am

Such brutality...

ah whatever, back to original routine.

Sometimes the GM's are trying to be bastards.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:47 am

Desu wrote:
Goodbye retarded thread.
We never needed you in the first place.
We didn't even like you.
We love you too, Desu. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Doppelori
Doppelori

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 am

Wipe delayed, ur thread is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:16 am

Doppelori wrote:
Wipe delayed, ur thread is invalid.
Nah, just delayed
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am

HUAgHHH I HAVE FOUR HEADS ON ONE BOT!!
HUUUUUUUUAAAAAAGHHH
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Desu wrote:
HUUUUUUUUAAAAAAGHHH
How??
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Feign wrote:
Desu wrote:
HUUUUUUUUAAAAAAGHHH
How??

Don't mind Desu, ever since he got four eyes instead of two this has been happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OB Robots goodbye dedication letter   OB Robots goodbye dedication letter Empty

Back to top Go down

OB Robots goodbye dedication letter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next