Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Floor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Killing Floor   Killing Floor EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 am

KILLING FLOOR
Killing Floor Killingtroom

After this beta ends, it may be awhile before the next Beta starts. By the way it was hinted quite a bit we wont be going to release. That or the GMs are just trolling again. But so far it seems we will be hitting Beta 2 instead of an actual release after this beta... Aka beta ONE.

Let me take this time to introduce you to Killing Floor. Now a stand alone game that can be bought from steam, Killing Floor was once an Unreal Tournament mod back in the day. The overall gameplay of Killing Floor is surviving hordes upon hordes of zombies with your mates. Now that may sound repetitive after awhile, but the game never gets old. It has a class system which also allows you to level each class, thus unlocking special bonuses and skills based on that class. For example, you boost your healing once your medic levels. The weapon system is based on Counter Strike. From the start of every game you start with a small amount of cash and work your way up via kills after each wave. From there you can find the shop keeper which will allow you to buy stronger and better weapons, or ammo, grenades and even armor vests. It should be noted after each game ends, you no longer have that item or the money you earned as it will reset for each game played. You will however keep your class levels. Now the whole point of the game is to survive, but surviving is a lot more than team work and run&gunning a bunch of mindless zombies. Instead you will find a handful of different mutated living dead who is hell bent on chainsaw raping you into oblivion. And wouldn't you know it, there is a zombie type that wields a chainsaw. There is no story or no real point, you simply solo or join a room and kill mountains upon mountains of mutant zombies. There is loads of gore, loads of blood and best of all bullet time. Not to mention the metal that plays in the background for most of the maps. But why stop there? Pick from a handful of different characters to play from, going from a soldier to a gasmask wearing business man, suit included. So grab a katana and duel wield some desert eagles, and for the hell of it grab a grenade launcher and kick some ass in Killing Floor. The ultimate hard core zombie shooter. Wiki located here will details of the game. Note that classes are called perks:
http://kf-wiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Killing Floor KATANA

Back to top Go down
ViolentJustice

Male Posts : 30

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Floor   Killing Floor EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 am

Hello Mayhem,

I'm guessing you already have this game.

I was also thinking if it's possible that you got some free time so could play Killing Floor together or other PC games.

Back to top Go down

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Floor   Killing Floor EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:05 pm

ViolentJustice wrote:
Hello Mayhem,

I'm guessing you already have this game.

I was also thinking if it's possible that you got some free time so could play Killing Floor together or other PC games.

I do indeed have Killing Floor. Anyone is welcome to Steam me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/grimisnotdead and join in on some Killing Floor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Floor   Killing Floor Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Floor
Page 1 of 1