Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

as a community we need to qq more but as group

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

as a community we need to qq more but as group Empty
PostSubject: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Enuff of this half of u being on cs side other half not jpcb player get wat ever the hell they ask for and we dont the changed this game all the way around and we dont get shit.

Ok cs does kinda listen to use they did make more newby rooms

And they did mess up garapon rates tho misunstanding we asked for less ball to be in garapon not lower gold rate thats cause the dumb ass use a bad choice of words for request.

Point is if jpcb community can completely run jpcb we should be able to run cb en.

They asked for achan buff they get it they ask eve nerf they get it the asked for faster airs they got it making arts useles got it. qq about now useles arts they get more powerful garapon arts, buffing byne girl they got it THey get WAT ever the fuck they ask for its bout time we got it to.

They have no circles in there union wars rooms From the vids I see.

Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:05 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Enuff of this half of u being on cs side other half not jpcb player get wat ever the hell they ask for and we dont the changed this game all the way around and we dont get shit.

And they did mess up garapon rates tho misunstanding we asked for less ball to be in garapon not lower gold rate thats cause the dumb ass use a bad choice of words for request.

Point is if jpcb community can completely run jpcb we should be able to run cb en.

They asked for achan buff they get it they ask eve nerf they get it the asked for faster airs they got it making arts useles got it. qq about now useles arts they get more powerful garapon arts, buffing byne girl they got it THey get WAT ever the fuck they ask for its bout time we got it to.

many don't seem to know why Ah-chan was buffed.

it was because of a weapon we don't have yet. Called the Mine Layer.

It puts timed mines in the sky and if timed can kill an Ah chan in one hit. (or at least knock her out of the sky)

they explode like cruise missiles as well.

Since we don't have a weapon like that here yet, it caused havoc and now she's really annoying to deal with it (for people that don't know how to deal with her)

I'm all for this idea, but I don't think it'll work.
Back to top Go down
Koichimaru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koichimaru

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Could you perhaps post more information about this fantabulous weapon?

Also, though I despise the OP, I do agree. A group is louder than a single voice, and given how there are only about five-hundred people playing Cosmic Break EN, we have a much better chance of getting something changed in our version if we actually applied ourselves.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Koichimaru wrote:
Could you perhaps post more information about this fantabulous weapon?

Also, though I despise the OP, I do agree. A group is louder than a single voice, and given how there are only about five-hundred people playing Cosmic Break EN, we have a much better chance of getting something changed in our version if we actually applied ourselves.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14698041
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 pm

LordShade wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

many don't seem to know why Ah-chan was buffed.

it was because of a weapon we don't have yet. Called the Mine Layer.

It puts timed mines in the sky and if timed can kill an Ah chan in one hit. (or at least knock her out of the sky)

they explode like cruise missiles as well.

Since we don't have a weapon like that here yet, it caused havoc and now she's really annoying to deal with it (for people that don't know how to deal with her)

I'm all for this idea, but I don't think it'll work.

still doesent change the fact that jpcb players asked for the buff and if We english players ask for something we get ignored. If we had mine layer and jpcb never qq about it but we en players qq about it it would not get buffed.

Ima put it like this think of cb like a cast sytem.

JP players atr the top cs sucks there dick basicly.

En players were there bitch they dont give a fuck we just here to make em money see the diff in treatment,
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:33 pm

mine layer sucks balls. I bet only crappy aquila girl players get hit with it because from the vid, it takes about 5 minutes for it to detonate, plenty of time for a non-blind aquila girl to run away.

Last edited by chengsta on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 pm

chengsta wrote:
mine layer sucks balls and probably costs 200+ with -5 all stats like ANY decent art weapon. I bet only crappy aquila girl players get hit with it because from the vid, its range and speed is ridiculously low.

>place mines ahead of time

>wait for autopilot girl to run into it

and if you didn't notice, its explosion range is pretty big. and it also kicks you back.

But yeah, ah-chan was buffed because of this weapon. its probably also the main reason seraphs aren't seen that often in jpcb either.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:37 pm

chengsta wrote:
mine layer sucks balls and probably costs 200+ with -5 all stats like ANY decent art weapon. I bet only crappy aquila girl players get hit with it because from the vid, its range and speed is ridiculously low.

Guess what most arts suck cause JAPANESE cb player ON THE JAPANESE CB SERVER NOT EN qq about em got em nerfed see how they get what they want =D.

Again Ima post one last thread on the offical forums asking gms attention if it gets ignored cs are racist stuck up asain faggots.
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 pm

they have small penises, so they will only do what players in cbjp asks because they're all jealous of big american penises hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as a community we need to qq more but as group   as a community we need to qq more but as group Empty

Back to top Go down

as a community we need to qq more but as group
Page 1 of 1