Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how cosmic break looked when it first came out

Go down 
+9
shinigami
LordShade
Koichimaru
SilverySil
inzane14
EvannGeo
Trill
xzpwnz
boytitan2
13 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

how cosmic break looked when it first came out Empty
PostSubject: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Thaughts me I like the animations to missles alot more and arts seem more dominant which leads to why I feal like they were nerfed.No really when ever I use a art epsecialy a older one like toybox,sturbanger,snail bot it feals like they were extremely weakened and probly did more dmg to airs than toybox girl at a time.

Also yes there wasnt a garapon at this time. Byne was spamed so much that wenbells who existence was to kill byne.

This game plays from 2008 cosmic break jp Im guessing since no seraph she came a year later.

AWSOME 40 on 40 =D.

I dont know when but some were along the lines before cben cs did a EXtreme patch with balanceing stuff which is hwy alot of stuff sucks now.

Sidenote Warning its a rant

Which means im also right CS has been killing this games from the start probly losing more and more money changeing shit happens with lots of games tthey usualy die imediatly for making such changes wile cs is dieing slowly.

Also this means All my bussines ideas to cs probly was right and better anything they could come up with.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

90 people with no lag D:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
90 people with no lag D:

We had it that good in beta CS is just getting cheaper >_<.

Edit here the videos description

First step of nostalgia Yunionuozu Kozumikkubureiku

BRD50vsWIZ50 BRD50vsWIZ50

50対50はアリーナ移動時にエラー落ちが多発し苦情が殺到し、約1ヶ月で息を潜めた。 50:50 There are frequent complaints rushed to the error when moving down the arena, about a month 潜Meta breath.
運営の「調整して検討する」旨説明しているが、あれから2年経った今でも実現に至っていない、幻のユニオンウォーズ。 Management "to adjust to consider," but explained that to, but not yet realized that two years later, Yunionuozu vision.
昔のユニオンウォーズはとにかく1戦あたりに時間がかかった! Yunionuozu old battle around a long time coming anyway!
この動画も今のUW3戦分以上の長さがあります。 This video is also now has a length of at least a UW3 war. 気長にどうぞ Please be patient

Ok google translate plus copy and paste dont work right =(
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:00 pm

CB looks so much more fun when everything was simpler ; w;
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:07 pm

the best first open beta CB was a room full of ART bot (no moe bot btw) dominating, probably are destructors lol
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm

It was an innocent time full of innocent players.

Now, ruthless autists and cashfags rule CBEN. gg
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

inzane14 wrote:
It was an innocent time full of innocent players.

Now, ruthless autists and cashfags rule CBEN. gg
Um this is cbjp notice the different animations and how much more powerful maxis and toybox are and how little hp byne has
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 pm

all the ranting in the world isnt going to change the game back to pre-official release. no matter who, or how many do the ranting.

you like playing pre-release, then make your own private CB server and shut your face. Neutral

*awaits flames*

edit:

xzpwnz wrote:
90 people with no lag D:
there wasnt as many people with crappy connections as we have today.

Last edited by SilverySil on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:49 pm

double post sry
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm

SilverySil wrote:
all the ranting in the world isnt going to change the game back to pre-official release. no matter who, or how many do the ranting.

you like playing pre-release, then make your own private CB server and shut your face. Neutral

*awaits flames*

edit:

xzpwnz wrote:
90 people with no lag D:
there wasnt as many people with crappy connections as we have today.

again this is cbjp gameplay from 2008 cosmic break japan not en not beta either offical gameplay.

SECOND GUESS WHAT ALL OF THIS GAMES CHANGES WERE MADE BY THOSE FUCKING ASAINS GAMERS THEY ASKED FOR STUFF TO GET BUFFED NERFED ETC THEY GOT IT =D.

Back to top Go down
Koichimaru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koichimaru

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:22 pm

You know how hard it is to read anything you post, Boytitan? Yeah, more than likely, everything you sent to CyberStep was discarded due to being completely unintelligible. Furthermore, you are aware that Cosmic Break is a Japanese game, right? That is, all of those "damn Asian gamers" are the original player base. We're like their younger cousins.

I really like how it looked back then, actually. Heck, I enjoyed the beta's feel more than the current game's. I am still hoping that CyberStep will stop releasing increasingly powerful bots in favor of making a truly balanced game with more emphasis on skill, but that is yet a fever dream it seems.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Koichimaru wrote:
You know how hard it is to read anything you post, Boytitan? Yeah, more than likely, everything you sent to CyberStep was discarded due to being completely unintelligible. Furthermore, you are aware that Cosmic Break is a Japanese game, right? That is, all of those "damn Asian gamers" are the original player base. We're like their younger cousins.

I really like how it looked back then, actually. Heck, I enjoyed the beta's feel more than the current game's. I am still hoping that CyberStep will stop releasing increasingly powerful bots in favor of making a truly balanced game with more emphasis on skill, but that is yet a fever dream it seems.

U do know I just said thats not beta that cbjp right.

Anyways was just showing how comisc break looked in 2008 think it looked kinda cool I think they shoulda kept the old weapon animations tho.

Rant not for this thread.
And so what as far as Im concerned If cs can completely flip this game over for there fellow asians but completely ignore us en players it means one thing there racist stuck up faggots.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Koichimaru wrote:

they might be moving in this direction

look at elisalotte for example

total garbage (when compared to other top OP gara bots)

the new winberrl will confirm this if it once again, sucks.

Melfi is a free frag as well. she's only OP in epoch due to 100 HP heal PS's bullshit.

infact the only reason i want melfi is because of that voice, <3 Kana Hanazawa.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 pm

This is what that giant map is for. Smile

CS did right releasing Elisa and melfi. They're just middle class tier bots and that's just what we need more. They just have to put dem in shop >_> Since they're not god tier part of their users will fade out by time, even if they infest the arena they wont do as much chaos like sugoi girls.

WE DON NEED MORE TOP TIER OP BOTS D:
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Ivis is now middle tier.

Happy?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:22 pm

knyx wrote:
Ivis is now middle tier.

Happy?

Now if we can get EVE and the SUGOI girls in middle tier....
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 pm

knyx wrote:
Ivis is now middle tier.

Happy?

if that.

anything can kill her as long as your spacebar works
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:29 pm

She has as bad a tuning potential as Elisa. The only thing that saves her from being trash is the gothic lolita.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 am

knyx wrote:
Ivis is now middle tier.

Happy?

Actually yes.

Least I reduce a reasonable of HP b4 I die as an art/ not die at all.

Now it's time to make her shop
Back to top Go down
Koichimaru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koichimaru

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:08 am

Exactly; the Melfi, Elisalotte, and Ivis are not godly bots. As a result, the former two are regarded as mediocre, with Elisalotte being regarded more often then not as utter garbage. Ivis will continue to be popular due to her status in the beta; that is, she was the God of beta. If the Sugoi girls had just been good bots instead of being outright game-enders, Cosmic Break EN would still have some modicum of balance. As is, however, we have a bot that was buffed in the absence of the thing that made the buff necessary, and a bot that can hit you from the other side of the map. It has thoroughly ruined the admittedly fragile balance of the game. If Toybox Girl's range and damage was decreased by 25%, she would be much less frustrating. And, to pre-empt any childish arguments, she is frustrating not because she is a powerful bot; rather, it is because she requires virtually no skill to play, and does an exorbitant amount of damage to boot. As for EVE, she, too, could use a de-buff of about 25% to all of her damage output. As is, she has an incredibly fast, virtually silent shot that does a huge amount of damage even to LAND-types. To harken back to Aquila Girl, it was absolutely idiotic of CyberStep to implement her buff in the English version of the game sans Mine Layer weapon. In doing so, they took an already powerful bot and made her the strongest thing on the server. One Aquila Girl did over two-hundred damage to my Amateus in three hits. That is not okay. In contrast, I am only able to do about forty to fifty points of damage to an Aquila Girl with my Amateus Muchi's main core weapon (which is fully upgraded). Basically, AIR-types, or rather, Aquila Girl, breaks the type triangle.

I am hoping that CyberStep will consider the balance of power on the server before they release any new bots, because if they continue down the road they have been on since EVE, the player base will diminish even more than it already has. If they further balance the game, including reducing the power of EVE and Toy Box Girl, they would see a much happier player base.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 am

those godly bot are not problem if they stay in less number, not in crowded like in CBEN Beta -_-

geez, i know if game need keep going, they'll need introduce new toy for us but they don't even think about balance?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 am

actually ivis is still pretty good if used right.
its just that AG and alpha airs will kill it totally.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 am

Rinrin wrote:
actually ivis is still pretty good if used right.
its just that AG and alpha airs will kill it totally.

absolutely no contest.

I tend to watch Ivises from a distance, when they stop to reactivate crimson viel, I rush in with baron.

= one dead Ivis.

or just use my alphag and it dies with 2 seconds. but then again, Everything dies within 5 seconds using my alphag.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:05 am

Know what I hate about TBG the most? My graphics card having to render all those particles.

Btw is there a way to turn off explosion FX in the options? Through some kind of tinkering? Because having my screen set on min objects tend to screw me over when the air force fly in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how cosmic break looked when it first came out   how cosmic break looked when it first came out Empty

Back to top Go down

how cosmic break looked when it first came out
Page 1 of 1