Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost47
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 am

my name its ghost47 and the IGN its the same , i play this game because i like the story (manga) between Ivis and Crim , and im curious , is there a way to get on the chaos side? I would like to be with Ivis by the chaos side

EDIT: and also whats the music from the start when the Cybersteb thingy shows up?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 am

Lol no.

there isn't really any sides other than.

Dos.
Wiz.
Brd.

also,welcome to the forums Wink
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:50 am

@ghost47 wrote:
my name its ghost47 and the IGN its the same , i play this game because i like the story (manga) between Ivis and Crim , and im curious , is there a way to get on the chaos side? I would like to be with Ivis by the chaos side

EDIT: and also whats the music from the start when the Cybersteb thingy shows up?

Ivis left Chaos to join Crimrose. Read all about it in her default bot description.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
Sponsored content

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com