Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?

Go down 
+28
Suguri
Phyress
NumeroDoS
SkyPanic
blead
Courius
CapeMike
Raki
Wolf Hikari
frizky
boytitan2
Fireflywater
Nilla
Nisa
ziix
rei_hunter
Frederica-Bernkastel
ppxeno
knyx
xzpwnz
Emeraldsun
iAMsuperBlast
LordShade
EMPattack
inzane14
FireKiller87
Z741
pipcard
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:14 am

Kill's an opposite bot types...
like ART kills LND (<= most)
LND kill AIR
AIR kills ART

My fav tough... =_=
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:16 am

making random builds, watching people go trolololo at them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 am

Every time I get a kill with my Pulsardio's ECM missle.... Very Happy

...and it's a telling tale of my lack of melee skills when you realize I have 13 ECM kills...and -14- melee kills.... <_<:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 am

Raping a L sized Land Melee Bot as Mai-chan with a few other enemy bots shooting at me...
That really felt good.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 am

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
LordShade wrote:
killing somebody who has this mindset

Nooo, have mercy!

Hehehe, i know somewhere deep down in your heart you understand the joys of demolishing noobs in the most ruthless ways possible.

My favorite moments are watching low FLY airs struggle to evade Toyloli missiles, slamming Fencer's sword against a starter Lily while watching it lose half its life. Chasing down low WLK lands with Aquila Girl while spamming her homing never gets old either. The struggles of starter/low tuned bots against overwhelming odds brings a tear to my eye every time.

Since pwning pros is beyond the power of someone like me, i can only get my jollies by hunting down noobs and even then I can only do it with a fully tuned bot.
The rage and frustration of noobs are what sustains me, especially when they cry out things like "op bot" and "rt fag".It warms my heart to hear such things.

Im being brutally honest here, I know it sounds pathetic but such is the fate of unskilled players like me who wish to experience some pwnage.Twisted Evil

you are a horrible horrible person Sad

and then look at me, who spends god aweful amounts of money on this game, yet I can pwn pros as well, oh and have fun with Ivis, I've killed 31 Ivises so far. Ivis when seen goes straight up my priority ladder due to /rage start EVERY PLAYER IN THE DAMN GAME HAVING A BROKEN SPACE BAR OH GOD FUCK JUST JUMP TO AVOID CHRIST /rage over

I have two ah chans, I don't use them because frankly vomited green blasters everywhere gets real boring when you can go WEEEEEEEEEEE GAME WARRIOR GAME WARRIOR GAME WARRIOR, it was amusing for awhile laughing at just how ridiculously overpowered she is, but yeah. its Gotten to the point that a huge majority of people that used to main her want her nerfed Asap because of how stupid she is, infact. Its all because of stupid CBjp that she was buffed because she 'apparently wasn't strong enough'

Fucking hell I feel like murdering the entire jp population right now.

/inb4 boytitan raging about 'she's a free frag' well I hope you have fun aiming 90 degrees up because thats where I seem to always get hit by her stupid blasters. the blasters have ridiculous homing.

Toybox Loli is ok, she's good for arts. Plus that huge 45 degree angle blindspot in front of her and the whole 'get within 20m of her and she dies' is good balance. Its your fault if you decide to run away without maneuvering and end up with a few cruise missiles up your ass, l2playgame.

Fencer is not OP, HI AIR UNITS, OH WHATS THIS, YOUR STUNLOCKED? GG.

I only bring my fencer to epoch nowadays, cause nobody bothers targeting a fencer in epoch. Unless its physically in the way.

Oh, im adding you to my Priority First class kill service, thats an honor by the way.

I love killing people who rely on RT rather then skills Very Happy (A Good example of skills is the recent Hotglue vs Charlotte, Charlotte BARELY WON against only 5 HOTGLUE)
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 am

when i got both sitting duck and Chiken.... sadly that will never happen again...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 am

LordShade wrote:
Oh, im adding you to my Priority First class kill service, thats an honor by the way.

Awesome! Im looking forward to it.

We're friends now right? Lets add each other to teh friends list the next time we meet in game so we can send presents. What a Face
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 am

LordShade wrote:

We're friends now right? Lets add each other to teh friends list the next time we meet in game so we can send presents. What a Face

farao

I couldn't think of anything else to put.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 am

Killing a melee with my art's hammer. (And I have 4 HP left.)
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 am

1. when a tune success
2. when i killed an Op bots lol!
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 am

Best gaming moments?

1. Fuwa fuwa taimu with my clannies and some in-game friends, if there are any, qq.
2. Just having a good match in general that usually involves WIZ stacking.
3. Succeeding in tunes that will do zero improvement in my performance.
4. Right-clicking my way to top 10 with my noob-scrub bots. (ie. Muchi, Seraph with Izuna LG, Nicole)
5. Blowing up 80% of the time due to the lack of heavy Rt investment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 am

1. When I first got Mighty Byne Girl from the Sugoi Gara on its last day
2. When I played with Mighty Byne Girl I got from Sugoi Gara for the first time
3. When my clan members fainted from pure jelly because I got Mighty Byne Girl from Sugoi Gara on its last day
4. When I came 4th in an Epoch Battle because I used Mighty Byne Girl I got from Sugoi Gara on its last day to deal heaps and heaps of damage.
5. When the "Crimson Veil" Revenge Tune succeeded on Mighty Byne Girl I got from Sugoi Gara on its last day
Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 Screen25
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:42 am

LXE wrote:
1. When I first got Mighty Byne Girl from the Sugoi Gara on its last day
2. When I played with Mighty Byne Girl I got from Sugoi Gara for the first time
3. When my clan members fainted from pure jelly because I got Mighty Byne Girl from Sugoi Gara on its last day
4. When I came 4th in an Epoch Battle because I used Mighty Byne Girl I got from Sugoi Gara on its last day to deal heaps and heaps of damage.
5. When the "Crimson Veil" Revenge Tune succeeded on Mighty Byne Girl I got from Sugoi Gara on its last day
Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 Screen25

one sugoi girl is all it takes...
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 am

LordShade wrote:
LordShade wrote:

farao

I couldn't think of anything else to put.

Hehehe, not bad for our first few battles together as 'friends'!
We sure showed em the power of RT eh?

Spoiler:

Your skills are incredible, gotta watch my back in combat now that im on your kill list.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 am

>I has Ivis

Must avoid Shade AT ALL COST

I enjoy how she used to be "QQ QUEEN OF OP" and is now just a free frag for any hovering Shaden Girl.
Back to top Go down
Phyress

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Crimrose finally reaching L10 and getting promoted to Seraph.
Ambushing overzealous melees with my Geo F
Raiding healers with Float-Dash Lily
ALL THE MISSILES Destructor hitting any AIR in the face
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Z741 wrote:
A successful Sugoi run. Why does no one attempt Sugoi anymore ;_;
Because Sugoi takes forever, is boring, and CUTSCENES FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 pm

My favorite moments?

Uummmmm....

- Float Dash with EVE in Epoch and get 10 frags at the enemy base camp before dying due to 20 people being distracted from the PS.
- Self-killing myself with Vanguard Axer (See signature)
- When a 35% or below tune chance succeeds, immediately after an 85%+ chance failed.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Suguri wrote:
Z741 wrote:
A successful Sugoi run. Why does no one attempt Sugoi anymore ;_;
Because Sugoi takes forever, is boring, and CUTSCENES FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Wai so unskippable.

Only mode worth doing is 3*
3* has squiddy
Go in to melee TBG, she comes and shocks you.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Right,don't have pictures this time.

1.Play lolfights (pepen CTF,Jousting etc etc)

2.Recovering Hp under enemy powerspot

3.Watch Hp go up and down at enemy powerspot as stunregain heals more than they damage me

4.having 15 people lock on to me...and survive

5.having 15 people lock on to me...and deal substantial damage

6.spamming #em3 while running circles around ivis/Blaze baron FF

7.playing cosmic contribution

8.fapping stuff
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Hitting Eves for 200, boosting into them and hitting them for 200 again. lol (bippu red squealer build)

Stunlocking anything, as long as I know dey ragin, i grinnin

Knocking Seraphs/AG out of the air, killing them or forcing them to retreat, with nukes entering their anuses, while exclaiming "This is a no fly zone"

Whipping people with the gesso dildo

Burning people

having low life, tempt fools to follow me into my team's area, watch as they get gangbanged, get the final hit.

dodge as alphafags miss their volley, stunlock them with blast bazooka

push hopperfags into water, laugh heartily as I melee them/alpha them to death

corner TBG into corners

punch through alpha volleys and kill said art-alpha-er with MGB
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:29 pm

killing slow tbg with vanguarfd feaks good killing that overly moe fag =)
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:27 pm

When I get Best Supporter.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Midona wrote:
When I get Best Supporter.

Getting best supporter in pure melee's is esp fun

(fencer/daedalian etc etc)

*edit

Even better yet,when there are active medics,then you get best supporter with a melee damage disher
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 pm

When DOS wins a vs union match w/o their asses being carried.

Makes me wonder if they're not totally useless after all.

Last edited by inzane14 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?   Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite moments in Cosmic Break?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next