Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long range missiles?

Go down 
+2
reVelske
pipcard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

Long range missiles? Empty
PostSubject: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:40 pm

They seem to come out of nowhere, do a lot of damage, and stun me. What are they?

Also, I need tips if I want to become one of those heavy ARTs.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm

You are probably thinking of Toybox Girl's cruise missiles. Sooo... no, not a heavy Art. How to become one? Invest a lot of money into SUGOI garapon.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Use a missle such as Box Missle, on any art that can hold them. I suggest maybe Victory 1, or Destructor CN. If the missles explode, then yes those are TBG missles, and are available in Sugoi Garapon.
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:44 pm

There's also this missile (or something) that creates a bright yellow-orange ball-shaped explosion. What's that?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:35 pm

pipcard wrote:
There's also this missile (or something) that creates a bright yellow-orange ball-shaped explosion. What's that?

I think you're referring to a solar buster, do you see flashing tracker lights on your bots/other bots prior to the explosion? Otherwise novamissile.
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:21 pm

knyx wrote:
pipcard wrote:

I think you're referring to a solar buster, do you see flashing tracker lights on your bots/other bots prior to the explosion? Otherwise novamissile.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's a grey-ish missile that creates a blast radius. Is that "novamissile"?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Those are cruise missiles. Toybox, Toybox Girl, and Albatreos use them.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Toy Box Girl spammers

generally if you seraph and dodge all of them and fly to the end, you will see a puny little pink hair chick sitting there and pissing away her ammo
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Suguri wrote:
Those are cruise missiles. Toybox, Toybox Girl, and Albatreos use them.

About the last one. Alba does use cruise missiles but they don't blow up with as massive a radius as the other two, they sort of pop like destructor/DG anti air missiles. Also, when mine layer is released, that also makes the same explosions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long range missiles?   Long range missiles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Long range missiles?
Page 1 of 1