Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zappa2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello everyone, if anyone still remembers me, my name is narcomoeba. I was gone for a while since I was in the boot camp for the military. It was 8 weeks long, and the 7 weeks was hell. The 8th and final week however, was much more easier. There was definitely plenty of time which I felt like I was ready to give up, but I stayed and kept trying. I was actually all teary eyed when I passed my ultimate and final test, which we call "Battle Stations". I was crying, ha ha.

I graduated May 26th, and had to take a plane to get to my "A" school for further training. I am now at Pensacola, Florida. It's really hot down here, and it was just such a big change from where I was at. The boot camp where I was at, was always cold. But anyways, now I am here, getting some training for what I will be doing in the fleet. Currently being trained for Structural Aviation Mechanic.

Anyways, I do not think I can hop in game yet, as I am only using a netbook. I am mainly just using this, to surf the web, and download animes while I am in class. So when my class is over, and my duties are done, wether I am on barracks support or duty section, I can go watch animes... yey!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to you all. Oh and when I do finish my "A" school, I'll have a 2 week leave. So for 2 weeks I'll be free and be on vacation, I'll then hop back in for maybe a week, and do the big tournament that I had promised back then.

Oh yeah, I forgot what was my password for my account so I had to start a new one *sad* well, for those that still remembers me, hi to you all. Hi to the others that doesn't as well.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Welcome back, Narco! o/ Glad to see you made it through boot camp in one piece. :P
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi Narco!
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi Narco, glad to see you back
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 am

LOL Welcome back, there is a password retrieval option you know~
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 am

Wb,and how could you forget your pw :/

don't forget your CB pw too~
Back to top Go down
zappa2
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi you all! Thanks for the warm welcome. It's Saturday, and tomorrow is Sunday. Means we have liberty those days. Yey! I can go out and go places and have fun. ^_^

Anyway, regarding the password retrieval thing I used a different E-mail for that password, and I have absolutely no clue what the password is for that E-mail anymore... *sad* so... *very sad*

But hopefully, when I get out of A school (graduated) my computer back at home can still remember what the password for the account so I can hop back in... otherwise.... *frowns*

Oh well, thanks for the warm welcome again. Oh... walking outside on our uniform on 106 degree weather sucks. x_x
I had just dry cleaned my uniform too. x_x
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Yay Narco is back
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Welcome back, good to hear you passed Battle Stations.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Narcooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:29 pm

OAO!!
I remember you! You're one of the BRD players that is over the star rank! Welcome! XD
"Wolf" is my name anyway, nice meeting you! ^w^
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 am

Welcome back ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.   Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, Narcomoeba here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com