Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't see any Nicoles anymore

Go down 
+25
Hyoka
Naisha
B2Seeker
Rinrin
Valkyrie
Zwiebel Force
SkyPanic
boytitan2
shinigami
IronFist
Priskern
ziix
Hellenisti
Kanra
Raki
SkyeMeir
PhoenixAir
Kirika
BNOISE
NumeroDoS
dsp
StickyKeys
Turkeysaur
(´・ω・`)
LazerRazer
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

I don't see any Nicoles anymore Empty
PostSubject: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Except that single odd one every other day.

What happen?
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:22 pm

people finally realized nicoles are shit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:42 pm

A certain sugoi gara happened.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:43 pm

I see people still use Nicole hoppers, Misty Hoppers, Marill Hoppers...
=_=
BRDs....
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm

what? I still use my nicole regularly
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:43 pm

I suppose you never see me rollin' in the Arena. :/
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Maybe you just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I know there are generally a good deal of nicoles in ground area and certain questing stages tho.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:54 pm

I still use Nicole all the time. She's perfect for farming, and great for messing with people in the arena. I do agree though, I don't see many people using her. I think she's just a very specific play style niche, and not everyone enjoys her, that's all.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:16 pm

I usually see one about every other game at least 12v12. Dunno about everyone else
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

She's still part of my main commando, I use her nearly every game. Nicole is one of my favorite bots and she is probably the most fun to play for me. Tuning her for 30 wlk and sway makes her much more enjoyable to play.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:41 pm

they ran out off mana potions :O
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Kanra
Kanra

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm

I never see the damn witches, but I do notice the waste booster more often than I'd like.
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

I just bought one and just started to tune her. :3
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm

They're actually everywhere....

Hellenisti wrote:
I just bought one and just started to tune her. :3
<3
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Metagame period :/ => homing blaster pierce her, cruise missile out range and damage her, shielded melee pwn her when her deadeye's out. alphafags plenty, moving burst art/lnd plenty. Basically current trend of these build going around, it's hard to survive using her. She is still useful on specific map though. It's either you sacrifice score and try to survive or deadeye and rake score but risk dying (which is irony nowadays people goes for, they just want to rake score as high as fast as possible and ignore the cost they stacked upon dying).

Last edited by priskern on Tue May 31, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:53 pm

LazerRazer wrote:

What happen?

u should buy glasses . . . Razz

well, people still playing with Nicole, 1 or 2 each battle, but players are taking other OP bots instead of Nicole, mostly because I could see a large number of TBGs and AIR alpha strikers + some more EVEs . . .

Nicole is kind of good and I have to say that it can be a pain if u`re distracted, or if u`re slow and get a close range fight against Nicole, but other than that, Hopper (and even I that am a bad hopper could kill Nicole), AIR bots and fast Lily with Float Dash can kill Nicole without much problem . . sure, LND melee spammers own Nicole easy and fast, faster if they are RT bots like fencer or byne . . .

so I think players got tired of using her and getting killed a lot.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:09 am

Getting killed a lot with Nicole? They're doing it wrong.

If I didn't enjoy blowing up so much, I'd place my Nicole as my starting bot in my commando, but I suppose I have to give some love to my Seraph and Lily.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:38 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

If I didn't enjoy blowing up so much,

NumeroDoS is a machukisto!

Ichika no ecchi!

I don't see any Nicoles anymore InfiniteStratosEpisode68_thumb
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 am

Im being neglected as always Sad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:13 am

The large amount of sick ppl like me killed her to hear her scream. No really I would suicide just to kill that bot the way some of those moe bots moan when on the verge of death is a total turn on =).

So to reduce the amount of targeting ppl stoped using her.

Im wondering why there arent more jet hammer builds bc sword am builds albatross builds

Oh wait I guessing im not the only one that old weekly gara ripped off. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 am

LazerRazer wrote:

What happen?

era of fag girls

Nicole is not an fag one, that's why ppl drop her Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 am

I have a UC one in my commando almost all the time and she even survives, as long as I don't use her EX-part in one on one or something. Nicole has to be played from a distance no matter if it is the Rt one with white hairs, or the price from UC Gara with red hairs, so you won't see her so often. And IF people see her they tend to gang her right away so...xD
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 am

I mostly see them in epoch, bullying my airs...Then, TBG spams missiles and makes her GTFO Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I have a UC one in my commando almost all the time and she even survives, as long as I don't use her EX-part in one on one or something. Nicole has to be played from a distance no matter if it is the Rt one with white hairs, or the price from UC Gara with red hairs, so you won't see her so often. And IF people see her they tend to gang her right away so...xD

I play her like an amateus.

With her deadeye on she's just like an auto-fire ama core main. Too bad I cant get duel shields on her (60 costs for nothing D:< )

Instead of airs, she's better at dealing with lnds, the firing interval and homing of the projectiles on lnd are quite decent; if u're defending hoppers under PS with a deadeye then the hopper will be either dead or severely damaged, implying u're not soloing, she's a supp after all.

Oh and, you shouldn't stand in the middle of nowhere waiting to be screwed u should stick with your team. You don fight face to face without ur deadeye so just run like little girls when sb's charging at u (Every bot for its life Razz), u wont be ganged easily. (Tho i sometimes misread the radar and get raeped D;)

If you're looking for a lazy bot that can give u a top 10 and TBG hates u, get her :3
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Kanra wrote:
I never see the damn witches, but I do notice the waste booster i got hit with more often than I'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't see any Nicoles anymore   I don't see any Nicoles anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't see any Nicoles anymore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next