Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sorry i've been gone

Go down 
+5
Nisa
boytitan2
Puddin'
knyx
brokita1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

sorry i've been gone Empty
PostSubject: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:12 pm

but i was invited to the APB:R closed beta, then started playing the open beta

the game has bugs, exploits, and one type of gun is far superior to any other
and the starter rifle is the second best weapon in the game.

im sorry cosmic break, i tried to love you, but your so broken, and im not spending hundreds of dollars to catch up.

im on the west coast server, captainsilvers and piratekinggao if anyone else plays.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Quote :
was gone

nobody noticed
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm

probably, im not as notorious as zynz or w/e his name is.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:16 pm

brokita1 wrote:
probably, im not as notorious as zynz or w/e his name is.

if you were moar outrageous like brotitan then maybe people would notice
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:04 pm

i looked up to boytitan when i first started, since we both hate moe bots.

but when i saw he was fanatical about it, and the only time he topped boards was with triple VF, i disassociated with him.

btw is it true VF got buffed?
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 am

brokita1 wrote:
i looked up to boytitan when i first started, since we both hate moe bots.

but when i saw he was fanatical about it, and the only time he topped boards was with triple VF, i disassociated with him.

btw is it true VF got buffed?

No.

Also welcome back.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:09 am

I think I remember u.

And yes there was a time when i spamed vanguards like a noob sorry

I mainly now use a amteus muichi and bltizelt/serion and one op melee land build.

Or run a amateus nova and amateus muichi and blitzelt/serion
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:41 am

Ohai,I haz no idea how to play APB.

And i find the start rifle's rof too slow.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 am

brokita1 wrote:
but i was invited to the APB:R closed beta, then started playing the open beta

the game has bugs, exploits, and one type of gun is far superior to any other
and the starter rifle is the second best weapon in the game.

im sorry cosmic break, i tried to love you, but your so broken, and im not spending hundreds of dollars to catch up.

im on the west coast server, captainsilvers and piratekinggao if anyone else plays.

lol, Im playing and my 8 kills streak with the starter weapons is doing fine Smile

its a matter of how u use.

yes, I also checked sniper is a lot superior in damage and range but not in fire rate so u need a great aim and need it to be in long range because, close range, if u miss your first shot, u can be dead by sub machinegun or by a machinegun (or even by rambo - now Im playing with it, much better cheers) before u have the chance to fire again . . . .

I also do a lot of kills just using the car and I still dont use grenades because I havent tried to buy one (well, I still cant buy one because of my level, but thats no problem even when I was using the starter weapons only)

EDIT:
Nisa wrote:
Ohai,I haz no idea how to play APB.

And i find the start rifle's rof too slow.
playing APB as Ironwill (male, tall and the strongest possible) as ciminal and as Linia (female, not so tall and strong) as enforcer . ..

differences . . . being male and strong its a bit better to drive and hold aim with weapons, but u`re also an easier target because u`re bigger and a bit slower (something like fatart) . . . playing female u dont hold aim so easy and when u`re driving its a bit harder, but u`re also a target not so easy to hit and you run and jump fences faster
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 am

no way.. Im playing with a vanguard... Im noob!!!

mmm.. I vanguard is crap if you dont tune it... right? cause I sucked a lot before mine was tuned, and what he really needs is 40 wlk.. after it u can run like crazy! hahahah...
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 am

DarkChuky wrote:

mmm.. I vanguard is crap if you dont tune it... right? cause I sucked a lot before mine was tuned, and what he really needs is 40 wlk.. after it u can run like crazy! hahahah...

well . . . as Im a bad melee spammer and I always need to get as close as possible even with RS AM to hit anything (and many times, dont know why the hell, RS AM try to hit nothing at another direction instead of attacking the target right in front of me -.- annoying ) so, for my way of playing, WLK 40 is better than STR 40 because, STR 40 do a lot more damage but, lol, I need to hit to make damage and with WLK 40 I have better chances to hit, and then to run away or to run around and hit again, also having better chances to dodge.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:14 pm

IronFist wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

well . . . as Im a bad melee spammer and I always need to get as close as possible even with RS AM to hit anything (and many times, dont know why the hell, RS AM try to hit nothing at another direction instead of attacking the target right in front of me -.- annoying ) so, for my way of playing, WLK 40 is better than STR 40 because, STR 40 do a lot more damage but, lol, I need to hit to make damage and with WLK 40 I have better chances to hit, and then to run away or to run around and hit again, also having better chances to dodge.

yes! I have the same problem with all the mele attack, I ended spaming the air xD but that is just,move your mouse to where the enemy is cause the mele doesn't use the auto tarjeting...

that is a real issue with Connie... U can end doins spam to notinng Xd!
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
IronFist wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

yes! I have the same problem with all the mele attack, I ended spaming the air xD but that is just,move your mouse to where the enemy is cause the mele doesn't use the auto tarjeting...

that is a real issue with Connie... U can end doins spam to notinng Xd!
problem is .. if enemy is right in front of me, then my aim is almost at the target so, how the hell RS AM spam the air and "BACKWARD"???!!! Shocked

stupid things happen when I use RS AM, yet it still the best melee thing to use (even considering Im bad at it, Im worst at other melee stuff . . . I hit a lot, and I often hit, when using Ace Braver AM with Izuna or Sword Wing when I try to melee spam ARTs or big AIRs because the attack movement of AB AM is short and even if it miss a bit, the second move usually hit, but trying to use Gigantinger AM because of shorter attack movement than RS AM just dont work for LND melee spam.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Every time an enemy fly over your head, or you spamming near PS, RS am alwasy goes to the wrong direction Sad
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Senhime wrote:
Every time an enemy fly over your head, or you spamming near PS, RS am alwasy goes to the wrong direction Sad

it would be a lot better if RS AM just dont go auto-aim to things . . . then I would hit often instead of once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

I thought Dayu has nice melee homing, but I dunno :C

Chase airs through the sky with her combo, and have did 180 degree turns mid combo when I miss sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry i've been gone   sorry i've been gone Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry i've been gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com