Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)

Go down 
+10
SouginTou
FlameHeart
Admin
Ecclesia
paulxmen
LoneWolfZX
milk
Fate
SilentEagle1
Koao
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

[WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 pm

@Koao
ima tell my mom to cook mapo tofu for me. if she knows how to cook haha

SilentEagle1 wrote:
lol, nice DS talk. Hope your feeling better.

Ah the shackles of BRD. Otherwise id join. In honor of that thought ill make this interesting since it wont be a real app.

IGN: SilentEagle1
Nickname: This looks different from before soooo, blargblarg, its SilentEagle1, you can call me Silent, Eagle, or SilentEagle1. Or if people get to know my real name, then you can call me by my real nickname.
Birth Date: 09/2x/198x, some of you might realize this is pointless, lol. Ill let you figure out why.
Contact Details: (YM. you can PM me your YM if you dont want to post it here), i may do that, or i may not.
Main Character: Mighty Byne
Main Commando: Mighty Byne x Sturbanger Standard x Shaden
Why did you pick SSS as your guild?: BRD has shackles on me.
What is your qualities that other people doesn't have? This ones too complicated, i would have to write a novel.

^.^

thanks im still recovering.
[WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 Stamp
yey! Thank you so much for joining.
i like your application form^^

-------
ima update the first page now. who wants to be a guild officer? [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 M054 there are still more slots available Razz
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 pm

SilentEagle1 wrote:

Ah the shackles of BRD. Otherwise id join. In honor of that thought ill make this interesting since it wont be a real app.

Nickname: This looks different from before soooo, blargblarg, its SilentEagle1, you can call me Silent, Eagle, or SilentEagle1. Or if people get to know my real name, then you can call me by my real nickname.
Birth Date: 09/2x/198x, some of you might realize this is pointless, lol. Ill let you figure out why.
Contact Details: (YM. you can PM me your YM if you dont want to post it here), i may do that, or i may not.
What is your qualities that other people doesn't have? This ones too complicated, i would have to write a novel.

^.^
=D Welcome
And no i don't know your gender im guessing your an "it" o.0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 pm

let's recruit more :3
the more the merrier lol

------
anyway done reading the news. they are looking for a forum mod. i want to become a forum mod [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 M208 in my OWN WORLD

Last edited by Hikane on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

Male Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Koao wrote:
SilentEagle1 wrote:

^.^
=D Welcome
And no i don't know your gender im guessing your an "it" o.0

I'm a male, tyvm. Not an "IT". lol.
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Hikane wrote:
the more the merrier lol

------
anyway done reading the news. they are looking for a forum mod. i want to be a forum mod [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 M208 in my dreams

You know why that finally got put up? lol. I pmed Slif asking what the requirements were, and so he posted it since there wasnt a post yet. I feel like im a good Unofficial moderator.
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 pm

SilentEagle1 wrote:
Hikane wrote:
the more the merrier lol

------
anyway done reading the news. they are looking for a forum mod. i want to be a forum mod [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 M208 in my dreams

You know why that finally got put up? lol. I pmed Slif what the requirements were, and so he posted it since there wasnt a post yet. I feel like im a good Unofficial moderator.
i guess for both of you gl on getting the mod
im rooting for you guys
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Koao wrote:
SilentEagle1 wrote:
Hikane wrote:
the more the merrier lol

------

You know why that finally got put up? lol. I pmed Slif asking what the requirements were, and so he posted it since there wasnt a post yet. I feel like im a good Unofficial moderator.
i guess for both of you gl on getting the mod
im rooting for you guys

No no no, im not going to try to be a Moderator. I read the requirements. I wouldnt be a good moderator. I dont have the post count nor the dedication to Cosmic Break. I would never make an application for something like that if i knew i wouldnt do a good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Quote :
-DELETED- THIS IS NOT MY POST

Last edited by Hikane on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : DELETED THIS IS NOT MY POST)
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Imposter Poster rendered my response irrelavant

Last edited by SilentEagle1 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Due to an imposter poster the post was irrelavant)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Quote :
-DELETED- THIS IS NOT MY POST

Last edited by Hikane on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : -DELETED- THIS IS NOT MY POST)
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 am

Hikane wrote:
@Koao
don't you want to become one too?
not really i mean i know im on the forum like 24/7 but im kinda busy most of the time so i don't got time to search for details on the forum

So were going be making a CB family o.0 kinda surprising >.>
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 am

Hikane wrote:
oh i see.
SilentEagle1 is my nii-sama (brother) and you can be my uhmm otousan? Itoko? teddy bear? (oh wait teddy bear is not a human) or another Onii? or what? hmm *thinks*
-giggles-
Onii means bigger isn't i be your younger??>.> (just saying)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:46 am

after back reading from page4
WTH is happening??
PAGE 4 POST#8 UP TO PAGE 8 POST#10 IS NOT MINE >.<

it's my cousin using my forum account grr!
maybe i should start deleting my cookies now so that only me can access my own forum account.
hmp! i told him to edit ONLY the first page, to post this one "let's recruit more :3
the more the merrier lol"
, log-out my acc, and not to post anything stewpid. sorry about that sir SilentEagle1 and Koao

@Adrian my beloved cousin who is using my forum acc. dood make your own acc.
and stop acting/copying me pls? (stop copying my "------" <--- red lines)

Quote :
anyway done reading the news. they are looking for a forum mod. i want to be a forum mod [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 M208 in my OWN WORLD
fixed Razz
Quote :

@SilentEagle1
can i call you nii-sama? =w=
how pathetic >.>
Quote :
done editing the first page cheers
thanks
Quote :
i want to have a CB family tree tee hee hee
our guild is already considered as family
Quote :
*special/family/honorary members should have their own UB too*
hmm nice suggestion
Quote :
@SilentEagle1 nii-sama Razz
maybe my LCD got sick too
-giggles-
what did you do to my precious LCD?? /rage
Quote :
ops i need to go back to bed know T_T not again
bye ~ bye
err your acting like me >.> you know its not good to have a flu. and your copying my "bye "~ "bye" style.

----------------
Once again sorry for his action.
anyway you can determine if its me or him by looking at his emoticons. i only use cats and onion head while him, hes using yoyo (monkeys)
Back to top Go down
Kyou
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kyou

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 am

having fun lurking....

watching Highschool of the dead. cheers cheers
---

@Ka-chan's couz

make an account so that you can join in too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:37 am

hello Kyou
you watch HOTD too? nice.
i loled at this part:
[WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 Ephic-2
and my cousin cant join coz hes not allowed by my aunt to use computer due to his low grades.

-----
time for me to go to school. i have night classes :< even flu can't stop me from going there bye ~ bye JA~
Back to top Go down
Kookies n' Kream
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kookies n' Kream

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 am

Hikane wrote:

maybe i should start deleting my cookies now so that only me can access my own forum account.
hmp!

i thought you would be deleting me affraid .......... have fun night classes ....... i also want to have a night classes but err.. im still just high school ...... for me i would refer honorary members than special members ( because whenever i see the word special i always think of special childs =.= =.= =.= , just suggestion though )
see ya'
Bye bye be ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 am

wew just got home from school =.=
my brain is contaminated by circuits and source codes ~(-_-~)

@Kookies
*gives kewkiez [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 128983u0uv2ditlu*
oh my bad. suggestion approved [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 2rcwcyb thanks and
good luck to your studies =DD

------
Page Owned
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Hikane wrote:
after back reading from page4
WTH is happening??
PAGE 4 POST#8 UP TO PAGE 8 POST#10 IS NOT MINE >.<

it's my cousin using my forum account grr!
hmp! i told him to edit ONLY the first page, to post this one "let's recruit more :3
the more the merrier lol"
, log-out my acc, and not to post anything stewpid. sorry about that sir SilentEagle1 and Koao

@Adrian my beloved cousin who is using my forum acc. dood make your own acc.
and stop acting/copying me pls? (stop copying my "------" <--- red lines)

Quote :
anyway done reading the news. they are looking for a forum mod. i want to be a forum mod [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 M208 in my OWN WORLD
fixed Razz
Quote :

@SilentEagle1
can i call you nii-sama? =w=
how pathetic >.>
Quote :
done editing the first page cheers
thanks
Quote :
i want to have a CB family tree tee hee hee
our guild is already considered as family
Quote :
*special/family/honorary members should have their own UB too*
hmm nice suggestion
Quote :
@SilentEagle1 nii-sama Razz
maybe my LCD got sick too
-giggles-
what did you do to my precious LCD?? /rage
Quote :
ops i need to go back to bed know T_T not again
bye ~ bye
err your acting like me >.> you know its not good to have a flu. and your copying my "bye "~ "bye" style.

----------------
Once again sorry for his action.
anyway you can determine if its me or him by looking at his emoticons. i only use cats and onion head while him, hes using yoyo (monkeys)

I thought things started to seem strange after a while.
Wow i am so confused now, lol.
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 pm

basically everything that happened last night was a lie >.> or so it was according to Hikane
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 pm

I feel betrayed, even though i thought something seemed strange, lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Hmm i've been reading this topic and im really confused so..

First silent eagle aren't you BRD? and this is WIZ so how are you in the guild?

Second kookies you in snowflake or with Shinda Sekai Sensen?

Also i deleted all silent eagle's posts with this in it

Quote :

Last edited by SilentEagle1 on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 0:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Imposter Poster rendered my response irrelavant)

And all the posts that hikane didnt write Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:

the case for silent eagle is that he is special in which Hikane accepted him >.>

and ionno about kookies
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Admin wrote:

Also i deleted all silent eagle's posts with this in it

Quote :

Last edited by SilentEagle1 on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 0:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Imposter Poster rendered my response irrelavant)

And all the posts that hikane didnt write Razz

I am in BRD. So...

Yeah what he said, i submitted an application for "fun", and i said it wasnt a real application, nor was it for me to actually join. But she added me anyways...so really the answer as to why im in a WIZ guild when im BRD lies with Hikane. She said she added someone else that wasnt going to join. So im like, a member but not a real one i guess? So i guess im just special. Id love to join yours but i dont think id fall into that category, lol.

Oh and thank you Slif for deleting my and Hikanes posts, they never would have been made if Hikanes cousin didnt abuse her account posing as her.

Dont worry im probably just as confused as you Slif.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 am

im really sorry coz 2persons are using my PC when im not around (Hiiragi, and sometimes Adrian (my annoying cousin))
anyway kewkiez and SilentEagle are honorary members of this guild. which means they are the people who are part of the creation of the guild.

@Mr Admin
kewkie is a member of your guild right??
Back to top Go down
Kookies n' Kream
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kookies n' Kream

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 am

Admin wrote:

uhhhhm .. uhhhm .. uhhhm .....
~~ okie .. clearing myself up .... i am with and will not leave Snowflake ...... as for what i remember, i wrote on my application form here that i am already part of another guild (which is Snowflake) and just applying for friends out there ...... which in turn we called "honorary members" silent is also the same condition as mine .... ( i think) we can't be part in-game but we want to support them here .......it is better to have a good game community out there right?, and having a connection with another guild on the same union makes it better ....... im i wrong? right? sorry .... for causing confusion since im a stupid person =.= =.=

pig pig pig alien alien clown clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)   [WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] Triple S (Shinda Sekai Sensen)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next