Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to uc players builds

Go down 
+25
Linh2502
Nihil679
Priskern
reVelske
blead
ngelicdark
LazerRazer
Tuskin
Rinrin
FenixStryk
Nisa
Turkeysaur
Trill
NumeroDoS
IronFist
ziix
FireKiller87
knyx
xzpwnz
Suguri
Aria
Purianite
Hyoka
BNOISE
boytitan2
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Guide to uc players builds Empty
PostSubject: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:34 pm

IM POSTING HERE CAUSE NO ONE LOOKS AT GUIDES HARDLY

As much as u may not know uc players there is not that big a advantege to rt players and uc player the problem is u dont know how stuff works heres a guide.

For arts to many and I mean way to many of u go around with fat arts with grandum bs, heres how your arts should be. First off for art mobility is way more important, dont even tune tec on most arts it doesent multiply as well as str, U will neeed the cappa tune wlk and fly and learn boost run always or just fly or just wlk and boost run.

Hoveron this art is very and i mean very useful learn short boost this is most important cart, Make him a hopper, Level his core get two box missles or zookas and hop just like u see those amateus doing he does it just as well.

Destrutor cn give him 2 shields. get small legs m sized ones,.Get both core upgrades.

Destrutor just give him m sized legs, Get both core upgrades.AND DO NOT DO NOT EQUIP GRANDUM BOOSTER. dont use grenades with him either.

Lily rain learn float dash cart, Tune for fly, Do not I repeat do not use her like a fat art and sit there and spam both weapons always move.

Almost missed this guy victory 1. tune for wlk he has lots, Learn boost run give both core upgrades, Give dual shield dual zooka or dual box missles. or mix around that combo give better ams.

Those are your best possible art builds u should be able to get top 5 even first place with em I have done on my second acount plenty of times.

For lands u have more options that will give high scores.
First off for lands tune str and wlk both should always be 30-40 never below

First off heres a build u didnt know of that can do good see that hammer in the shop that does 40 dmg got a red squaler bd put it on him, Put katana max legs and ams on. add a vipershild.U now have a melee build that does 100 dmg a hit that can kill vangaurds.

Go haku quest and get kami staff it does pretty good on katana max jikun red squaler bd or shino .

Use a dual shield red squaler with red squaler ams .

if u want a gunner land try

Cosmos kaiser with 2 core upgrades a vider shield and 8 vulcan

And accel saber with a shield and zooka learn short boost cart
or go berz quest get scouts rifle instead of zooka wil do well.l

Llazflame with dual custom magnums and short boost or sway will do well.

Play smart dont charge in go for arts.

Airs

First off u have the most powerful air 2 me as uc seraph crim rose one u lvl a crim rose to lvl ten u can make here a seraph

Her wings make here less mobile but gives anti homing making any homing weapon 2x more hard to hit her. Wing give her over 40 fly. tune tgh pass 20 I don't get hit much so I can do fine with 10.

Basically i could go on about your air choices for ever there all good.

here what u really need to know always tune fly to 40 get at least 30 - 40 tec
use either a plasma gun. wide beam gun.limited plasma gun.star dust cannon if your a l sized air u get this by running quests, wide beam gun. there u go and btw always use 1 weapon and a shield.

I dont state bots cause with airs it really depends on play style every one has there personal taste in airs just make sure to always fly and at a high height.

Finally I told u how to tune not only do u tune stats u can tune weapons most ahve to be do this first

I tune all my non melee weapons for speed and range its my fav and if its 3 slot depending on its ammo I tune ammo or do another speed or range tune.

Only time I do force tunes is on melee weapons that do over 30 dmg cause the str multiplier for melee is very high. A 40 dmg melee weapons can hit 170 dmg wile a 30 can hit 90 with 40 str big difference only melee that doesnt follow this rule is the chain saw for some reason.

Again the most important thing to ALLLL and I mean ALLLL bots is a small hit box and mobility u can have 40 wlk if u have a huge hit box ur still a easy ass fucking target

Also in order to do those real important tune ups you can go to the ground area got to cosmos pot.If u dont have em go arcantus and farm for materials.

The most importent carts If your art can learn short boost learn it learn boost run on all arts and lands. The rest is really personal preference and depends on cost just mix the carts around see what you like and dont.

some one would like to post supports Im literally and I mean literally to adhd to play em lol =D

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue May 31, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:38 pm

wrong section and i think there is a guide that is exactly like this in the guide section except someone didn't make it a sticky so now it is all the way in the back and no one wants to necro it...

as for support -

Nicole Malice - that's your only REAL uc option
Stick on micro or handy bazooka.
Basically good to go. You can stick on another gun later on if you find yourself running out of ammo a lot or something...

No newb is good enough to handle running a chibi properly.

Last edited by BNOISE on Mon May 30, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:40 pm

That engrish.

I can't even read past the first 5 lines.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:53 pm

At least he mentioned Victory 1. I like that bot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Purianite wrote:

Same goes here.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:58 pm

BNOISE wrote:
wrong section and i think there is a guide that is exactly like this in the guide section except someone didn't make it a sticky so now it is all the way in the back and no one wants to necro it...
Not sure if I covered anything beyond listing viable cores. I was going to go into UC tuning strategies, what parts to use, etc etc. but never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Aria wrote:
Purianite wrote:

Same goes here.

He forgot Victory's level 6 Sniper Sight.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Mobility
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:03 pm

38 fly bee and sword wing.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:10 pm

BNOISE wrote:

as for support -

Nicole Malice - that's you only REAL uc option
Stick on micro or handy bazooka.
Basically good to go. You can stick on another gun later on if you find yourself running out of ammo a lot or something...

No newb is good enough to handle running a chibi properly.

Neon Neos.
I'm running a Melfi Neos with emphasis on FLY. It doesn't work super-efficiently, but it works, with about 24 FLY with Proto Boost-tuned Wing Plus AMJs. Planning on the usual AIR weaponry(perhaps a Micro Bazooka instead of Mini, if possible) for it, and upping TEC a LOT(mine has 13 TEC...pathetically bad.)

And you're completely disregarding the level-up Winberrl, which while it has no slots and locked Winberrl AMs, is a hax drawgunner and binder, making the drawn/bound bot in question pretty much fresh meat.

Not to mention I have yet to get a UC Nicole Malice...despite HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF UC PUMPED INTO THAT TROLL THING.
Although I did get Koko.

@OP: Get this moved to Guides, clean it up(YOUR ENGRISH, MY EYES ARE BURNING), make it a heck of a lot more detailed for each type(including basic weapon loadouts and detailed examples of all sized bots, you already got Victory and Lily for ART, Seraph and etc for AIR, Laz and etc for LND, and a few basic weapon loadouts, but you need a lot more) and you'd actually have a decent UC build guide on your hands.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:53 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

Neon Neos.
I'm running a Melfi Neos with emphasis on FLY. It doesn't work super-efficiently, but it works, with about 24 FLY with Proto Boost-tuned Wing Plus AMJs. Planning on the usual AIR weaponry(perhaps a Micro Bazooka instead of Mini, if possible) for it, and upping TEC a LOT(mine has 13 TEC...pathetically bad.)
You could play the same style but it's outclassed by bugsycait as is a lot of the support units that are quite similar right now that are available in the uc part of the shop.

FireKiller87 wrote:

And you're completely disregarding the level-up Winberrl, which while it has no slots and locked Winberrl AMs, is a hax drawgunner and binder, making the drawn/bound bot in question pretty much fresh meat.
Too vulnerable. Plus I hardly ever see her in arena anymore. Either it's cause she just can't compare or she is just plain unpopular.
In Nicole's case - nicole actually comes with pretty good movement stats to begin with so even tho she has 0 slots, it is manageable to a certain extent.

FireKiller87 wrote:

Not to mention I have yet to get a UC Nicole Malice...despite HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF UC PUMPED INTO THAT TROLL THING.
Although I did get Koko.
Just get lucky, at least you have a higher chance of getting her than some of the bots in the RT garapon which people still roll away their money for.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Dharma Star's a good enough support bot D: look at his carts and stats. He's S-sized though...

Elme S. and A. maid also. They're DISPOSABLE healers D:

boytitan2 wrote:

first off heres a build u didnt know of that can do good see that hammer in the shop that does 40 dmg got a red squaler bd put it on him, put katana max legs and ams on. add a vipershild.U now have a melee build that does 100 dmg a hit that can kill vangaurds

Make sure to get 40 TGH and short boost o3o

I made one with 30 TGH only though. It's fun to use in small Team Matches.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:01 pm

knyx wrote:
38 fly bee and sword wing.

Izuna . . . 2 hand weapons, 2 Ace Braver AMs to melee, Izuna Kamui LG and 39 or 40 FLY (my favorite)
good against:
many other AIRs
LNDs
most ARTs (and if u`re out of ammo and u need to farm, or u feel like to go and kill a fatart, use your Ace Braver AMs but try to do that just if u can do it fast or if u dont have any other way . . its also great for crushing Baltheon when its using that shield

Lily alpha striker with Float Dash (2 misside AM, 1 Volcano Grenade + other hand wepaon, Build Arm BS . . . most stats around 15 to 17)
good against many AIRs (take care not to allow AIRs to fly over your head or to melee spam you)
good against many LNDs (again, take care not to let LNDs melee spam you)
good against many ARTs (well, Lily weapons arent that long range, also fire rate isnt the best and now thats a lot of RT arts that can outrange + outdamage + fire much more wepaons at once than Lily alpha striker so, or u short stun + burn or u dont remain stopped to fire all your weapons for more than one shot with all your weapons)

Shino "build #1" with boost run (all shino parts with 2 Prop BSJ + 2 tuned up BSs) + Grenade + melee weapon . . . tune ups needed to get WLK 40
its good to raid PS and healing parties, making enemy team to run like crazy after you . . . not good to deal great damage but good for that, also can run as fast, or almost, as seraphs fly so, almost nothing can run away from your grenade (a good zooca would reduce his speed, also would cost a lot and you wouldnt be able to set the melee weapon and/or wouldnt be able to tune up to get more WLK)

Shino "build #2" (almost the same as "build #1" but using 2 Red Squealer AMs and tune ups for STR, u can get it to WLK 32 to WLK 36 with some 20 to 25 STR, maybe 30 if u find a way to cut your TGH to get more STR)
good against ARTs
good against LNDs if, AND ONLY IF, thats not a melee spammer or if u can stun the target and gont get hit-stunned after your attack
good against slow AIR (fast AIR use to get away from Red Squealer AM attacks and to keep distance from it at high speed while trolling you with something with better range than RS AM)

King Gigaton "build #1" (Snailbot LG + 2 Misside AMs + Garudam BS + Howitzer + Volcano Grenade + Large Zooca)
its kind of multi purpose and AIR hunter at long range . . try to avoid AIRs at your head and LNDs

Kind Gigaton "build #2" (Sea Lion LG + 2 Misside AMs + 2 2 Way Missiles then u cut Garudam and Howitzer to use Prop BSJ + other BS and get more FLY, WLK, have better TEC and TGH with tune ups)
not so multipurpose but have 2 homming weapons, also is faster and have better stats

well, these are the buold ups I find good use (for some purposes I listed, well, I use these bots this way)

Last edited by IronFist on Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Requesting to move to Guides section
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:07 pm

I JUST SAID IN THE POST POSTING IN GUIDE CAUSE NO ONE LOOKS IN YHE BLOODY GUIDE SECTION -____- do not move it there
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:09 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
I JUST SAID IN THE POST POSTING IN GUIDE CAUSE NO ONE LOOKS IN YHE BLOODY GUIDE SECTION -____- do not move it there
Laughing

it was needed me to make Mayhem create a Maps section on the forum and . . lol, its just my topic there with 381 views . . . its a fact, people only read things at General section.

Last edited by IronFist on Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:09 pm

I use my Winberrl-chan (A. Maid core) all the time in Arena. Nicole is definitely the only support option for UC players.
There's a post by someone on this in the CBEN community, which I have to say is almost about as bad as this one.
Basically points out UC = Land hopper and air hoppers are only viable UC builds. Says not to prioritize mobility on art/sup as you will never outrun them lands anyways, which is borderline stupid :/

Red Squealer with a hammer? Okay, I guess that's new.
I can understand sloppy writing ingame or in short posts, but a guide where you're trying to prove a point you should type proper. Whether you know or not people will judge credibility and seriousness based on organization.

If you went to a job interview with your shoes on wrong, your shirt on inside out, your hair dirty, and had got there late, do you expect them to hire you?

Edit: Misside arms on Lily? She has tight cost as it is. I'd suggest maybe Victory 1 for that simply because of his core.

Izuna; Not sure of the fly on Ace Braver, but melée air was bad enough, especially now with vanguard. Tentrion AM's all the way.

Shino: LG attack tends to be idiotic, makes you fat as can be too. With the size you are, not even 40 wlk would save you. I'd use Mach Knight LG, and a Bazooka, replacing the melée weapon with a 8-Vulcan

Build 2: I prefer Squealer because of cart step for a squealer AM build:
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Shop hammer does not combo with Red Squealer BD.

Dumbnut.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:13 pm

well after clan wars Im pretty much done with this game so before I quit Ill train as many noobs as possible.

lets face 70% of the reason quit is cause.

A pro get tired of playing with noobs whoa ct like they have down syndrome.

B noobs get tired of getting raped and quit.

So I will make a profile in each union to train noobs after clan tourny for bout a month then quit cb

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Trill wrote:

Edit: Misside arms on Lily? She has tight cost as it is. I'd suggest maybe Victory 1 for that simply because of his core.

Izuna; Not sure of the fly on Ace Braver, but melée air was bad enough, especially now with vanguard. Tentrion AM's all the way.

Shino: LG attack tends to be idiotic, makes you fat as can be too. With the size you are, not even 40 wlk would save you. I'd use Mach Knight LG, and a Bazooka, replacing the melée weapon with a 8-Vulcan

Build 2: I prefer Squealer because of cart step for a squealer AM build:

have I mentioned Lily "ALPHA STRIKER" ??? Misside AMs needed, V1 AMs dont attack, not that Im aware

Izuna using Ace Braver "isnt", repeating, "ISNT" to attack other AIR bots and, hell, thats not to use against LNDs of any kind . . yet, if u`re out of ammo and need to farm, or if u find a fatart alone on your way, or if u dont have ammo and want a good suicide and try to hit something, there are your Ace Braver AMs.

Shino LG . . u will NOT USE THIS IDIOTIC THING ANYWAY, its there to allow u to use another set of BSs, allowing u to be faster without tune ups . . . and 40 WLK, against anything else slower in FLY or WLK, man u just run away, some times they dont even see u comming, dropping your hippo or using your flames, and running away . . . the idea I use for this build up is the idea of creating small damage but not allowing enemy to heal or gather at PS in peace (just to be an ass Smile )

Build 2 (yes, I take out Shino LG, forgot to mention that) . . and I dont prefer Red Squealer because . .
1 - its slower anyway and
2 - I dont deal good with the RS core weapon (internal weapon)

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:23 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
well after clan wars Im pretty much done with this game so before I quit Ill train as many noobs as possible.

So I will make a profile in each union to train noobs for bout a month then quit cb

BT's gonna quit!?!??!?!??!?!
Y U NO STAY LONGER!?!?
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:26 pm

ziix wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

So I will make a profile in each union to train noobs for bout a month then quit cb

Y U NO STAY LONGER!?!?
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I quit all games after a while sorry
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Trill wrote:
I use my Winberrl-chan (A. Maid core) all the time in Arena.
Please explain how you made that bot.
I see newbs do well with Malice but not with other uc support bots.
So I am just telling this from experience.

Unless it is cause they aren't popular...
Iono really. Cool

But I know in terms of jamming Bugsycait and Melfie outclasses a ton of other support bots so in comparison the only bot that is special in it's own way to be up there alongside them would be Malice cause of her ability and stats.

Yeah i can be pretty flawed.

boytitan2 wrote:

THEN TRAIN THEM PROPERLY!

You THE MAN WHO USED TO SCREAM TITAN BAZOOKA EVERY CHANCE YOU GET TELLING NOOBS TO USE A CN AND 2 SHIELDS?

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

GO BACK TO PLAYING UC AND FAT ARTS!
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:28 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
ziix wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Y U NO STAY LONGER!?!?

I quit all games after a while sorry
oh no!! the suicide machine is out!!!!

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:17 am

Did some minor editeding to post added more detail.

Also left out If your useing airs I repeat do no DO not use mckhnigt he is below shit tier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to uc players builds   Guide to uc players builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to uc players builds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next