Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Bazookas atm?

Go down 
+17
Hellenisti
Midona
Senhime
Lazyboy804
xzpwnz
ziix
IronFist
rei_hunter
BNOISE
boytitan2
Getab
FenixStryk
Suguri
frizky
Priskern
knyx
Falads
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:05 am

nzlk wrote:
Suguri wrote:
For bazookas...

Middle Bazooka (garapon), Blast Bazooka (garapon), Gatling Bazooka (garapon), Bazooka

For missiles...

Toybox AM (Rt), Dugdriver AM (garapon), Box Missiles, Ballistic Launcher, Ramjet Launcher (garapon), Compact Launcher (garapon)

Just wondering what makes these missiles better than the others. Do they have better homing or something?

Also how does the King Megaton AM2 rate compared to the other bazookas?

A friend of mine has King Megaton AM2

He said they're rather slow, but it's practicly a titan zooka without the horrible decrease in stats. Very Happy

Also, those missiles are probably faster, easier to use, stronger? o-o

I don't like missiles that much. o_o"
Back to top Go down
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:19 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
nzlk wrote:
Suguri wrote:
For bazookas...

Middle Bazooka (garapon), Blast Bazooka (garapon), Gatling Bazooka (garapon), Bazooka

For missiles...

Toybox AM (Rt), Dugdriver AM (garapon), Box Missiles, Ballistic Launcher, Ramjet Launcher (garapon), Compact Launcher (garapon)

Just wondering what makes these missiles better than the others. Do they have better homing or something?

He said they're rather slow, but it's practicly a titan zooka without the horrible decrease in stats. Very Happy

The Compact Launcher is a SS or S sized Rocker Launcher, and Rocket Launchers have godly homing.

EDIT: The stats on the Toybox AM's missle launcher are better in every stat except for INT I think, so it's usual reommended over Box Missles (you lose tune slots thogh >.<)
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:18 am

Getab wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:
nzlk wrote:

The Compact Launcher is a SS or S sized Rocker Launcher, and Rocket Launchers have godly homing.

EDIT: The stats on the Toybox AM's missle launcher are better in every stat except for INT I think, so it's usual reommended over Box Missles (you lose tune slots thogh >.<)

Of course if you got toybox girl's missile am it's better, but bewarn though, toybox's am is only for mid-tall bot. Make those weird short bot like default victory 1 or locomotive, you be sure to hit the ground everytime you launch it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:39 am

priskern wrote:

Of course if you got toybox girl's missile am it's better
Erm, no it isn't. TBGs use Toybox AM if they're still going to use non-cruise missiles.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:47 pm

nzlk wrote:
Suguri wrote:
For bazookas...

For missiles...

Again king megatons am2 speed is 200 a weapon with 200 speed is terribad my tuned titan zooka has 275 speed thats faster than box missles stock speed.

Toybox ams are great cause they can be tuned to reach 300 speed and do 70-100 dmg to air.

Gathima and dug driver ams both fire one missle vertical and one horizontal making it really really hard to dodge.

Balisstic launcher and ramjet same deal as toybox ams.

box missles same deal as toybox ams but slower animation more cost and less amo and less dmg.

compact launcher why the hell is that listed if u want a s sized bot with missles use gathima or toybox girl ams the stats on that thing suck balls.

Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:57 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
nzlk wrote:
Suguri wrote:
For bazookas...

For missiles...

Again king megatons am2 speed is 200 a weapon with 200 speed is terribad my tuned titan zooka has 275 speed thats faster than box missles stock speed.

Toybox ams are great cause they can be tuned to reach 300 speed and do 70-100 dmg to air.

Gathima and dug driver ams both fire one missle vertical and one horizontal making it really really hard to dodge.

box missles same deal as toybox ams but slower animation more cost and less amo and less dmg.

compact launcher why the hell is that listed if u want a s sized bot with missles use gathima or toybox girl ams the stats on that thing suck balls.

I'm just gonna say that a WBG has 275 speed, and that's insufficient for most battles unless you're within mid-long range. I tuned my WBG for High Rapid Beta(302 speed for -35 ammo) and it's still only decent.
Not to mention Box Missiles are fairly easy to obtain, although ever since I got my 1s Box Missiles early on, I haven't seen a single one since.
Also, Box Missiles fire in salvoes of two, so you only get 80 left clicks before you gotta recharge your ammo supply.

If you're looking for AAmissiles with beastly homing, look no further than Destructor(Girl) AAmissiles core weapon. Although they can be outflown or their homing can be fucked with, nothing beats this against Airbots at long range(close range, not quite so much, bazookas are better at this range). I have a DGirl, and after 2x Internals at 26 TEC, I usually do around 50 damage to Airbots per missile, with 130 ammo capacity, and a maximum Sub-Lockon capacity of four units. What more do you need?

Compact Launcher apparently has sweet homing systems as per Rocket Launcher, making them more reliable against high-speed/dodgy Airbots, possibly against Airbots with Anti-Homing systems if the conditions are right. I've hit Seraphs with wings active with DG AAmissiles, so it's a possibility if the Anti-Homing Airbot in question can't play his/her bot right.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:01 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

Compact Launcher apparently has sweet homing systems as per Rocket Launcher, making them more reliable against high-speed/dodgy Airbots, possibly against Airbots with Anti-Homing systems if the conditions are right.
This, and the interval is low; it spams off rockets fast. Pure (or nearly pure) blast damage too, and it's the only S-size launcher.

Also, Grandum BS missiles have great homing, and it can fire two missiles per target if you don't have a full lockon of four. They're also pure blast damage (or close to it), so airs will get hit hard.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Suguri wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Compact Launcher apparently has sweet homing systems as per Rocket Launcher, making them more reliable against high-speed/dodgy Airbots, possibly against Airbots with Anti-Homing systems if the conditions are right.
This, and the interval is low; it spams off rockets fast. Pure (or nearly pure) blast damage too, and it's the only S-size launcher.

Also, Grandum BS missiles have great homing, and it can fire two missiles per target if you don't have a full lockon of four. They're also pure blast damage (or close to it), so airs will get hit hard.

...How did I forget Grandum BS?

-facepalm-

3s Grandum BS in UC Garatroll 1 as a Gold Prize. It's hard to get, but well worth it if you want to make a fat ART with heavy missiles. The missile speed is only decent, but the damage is usually well worth it. If you sit on a high ledge, you can spam Grandum missiles all day without suffering retaliation, especially since you can blast Airbots that try to knock you off.

One problem: Grandum BS has only 132 total ammo capacity(the thing's a Subweapon, so no Supply tunes for you), and you're using at least 2(single SubLock-on, fires two missiles at the target) every shot. You're either firing 2, 4, or 6 missiles(does 3x SubLock-on fire two missiles at each target?), so every shot from your Grandum BS must count.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:09 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
(does 3x SubLock-on fire two missiles at each target?)
Two at one, one at the other two.

Ammo's not really a problem, at least not any more than it is for destructor.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:13 pm

132/4 = 33 total SubLock-ons, assuming you're firing four missiles every time, which you are if you're targeting more than one enemy bot.
I'd say that if you lived for a reasonable amount of time(which most players do), ammo supply would become a problem, unless you plan on dying once you finish your Grandum barrage. Best way to avoid that is to farm for Shell Supplies before you go up and blast away, I guess.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:42 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
nzlk wrote:

I'm just gonna say that a WBG has 275 speed, and that's insufficient for most battles unless you're within mid-long range. I tuned my WBG for High Rapid Beta(302 speed for -35 ammo) and it's still only decent.
Not to mention Box Missiles are fairly easy to obtain, although ever since I got my 1s Box Missiles early on, I haven't seen a single one since.
Also, Box Missiles fire in salvoes of two, so you only get 80 left clicks before you gotta recharge your ammo supply.

If you're looking for AAmissiles with beastly homing, look no further than Destructor(Girl) AAmissiles core weapon. Although they can be outflown or their homing can be fucked with, nothing beats this against Airbots at long range(close range, not quite so much, bazookas are better at this range). I have a DGirl, and after 2x Internals at 26 TEC, I usually do around 50 damage to Airbots per missile, with 130 ammo capacity, and a maximum Sub-Lockon capacity of four units. What more do you need?

Compact Launcher apparently has sweet homing systems as per Rocket Launcher, making them more reliable against high-speed/dodgy Airbots, possibly against Airbots with Anti-Homing systems if the conditions are right. I've hit Seraphs with wings active with DG AAmissiles, so it's a possibility if the Anti-Homing Airbot in question can't play his/her bot right.

u do know that missles have homing u do know that wbg just has a slow animation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Bazookas atm?   Best Bazookas atm? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Bazookas atm?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3